Beyblader family from Orlando FL

Hi, I'm a dad of 3 and we all love beyblades, we all got hooked in MFB last summer when on a trip to Walmart we saw some beyblades in the store, I thought they were cool and reminded me of the first beyblade anime I used to watch, my favorite back then was Kai, and when I saw Kyoya I was like awesome, so I got Rock Leone, and my kids in order got, Dark Bull (my oldest son's first bey, now he uses Eagle), Storm Pegasis (My middle son AKA Gingka, now he uses galaxy, and is waiting for his BBP) and my youngest Dark Gasher but now he uses Gravity, but says he wants Kerbecs 4d if it turns out to be a legend 4d beyblade. I still use leone, but I also use Kerbecs which is awesome. Now we watch beyblade online, and we are even trying to watch the new 4d in Japanese lol Smile. Well thats our story.
Welcome hope you guys have a great time dont forget to read the pm kaiV sent you
Welcome, how old are you?

Wondering...
RAW, It is impolite to ask anyone's age.

Earth Eagle is the best "stock" bey for the first MFB season. Although it is labeled a defense type from packaging, It's a good stamina type. Replace the Earth with Burn and Eagle with Bull or Aquario for better stamina results
Wow! Welcome!!
welcome to the wbo and you do have pretty cool beys.
Enjoy the WBO
A whole family? Cool.