Yes!!!
80.65%
No!! MAH EYES BURN!
19.35%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
(Oct. 24, 2012  1:54 AM)beybladefoever Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2012  6:48 PM)eligha man187 Wrote: creator:beybladefoever
type:signature
render:sonic in the air on the right kicking phineas in the stomach and tails on the left in the air kicking ferb in the stomach
size:same as most of the sigs
text:sonic and tails 1 phineas and ferb 0
background:green hill zone
Can't do it, it's too advanced. New Ex's and I now make wallpapers Smile
ok how about this?
creator:beybladefoever
render:sonic and phineas face to face with their fists
(Oct. 26, 2012  10:24 PM)eligha man187 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2012  1:54 AM)beybladefoever Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2012  6:48 PM)eligha man187 Wrote: creator:beybladefoever
render:sonic in the air on the right kicking phineas in the stomach and tails on the left in the air kicking ferb in the stomach
size:same as most of the sigs
Can't do it, it's too advanced. New Ex's and I now make wallpapers Smile
ok how about this?
creator:beybladefoever
render:sonic and phineas face to face with their fists

That one I can do Smile
Not to be critical, but I think that saying it will be done at an earlier date than what it will probably be done by is more annoying than being given a reasonable date and waiting on it for a while.
Sorry Beybladefoever, but I cancel my request. It just takes too long, and the work could be better.
Hey, I've joined this shop. Please add me to the title, BB4ever. Anyway, I mostly do avatars and wallpapers, but I can rock a sig if necessary. And BB4ever: I'll take the next request. I wanna get in on the action.
(Nov. 02, 2012  9:35 PM)ukdl123 Wrote: Hey, I've joined this shop. Please add me to the title, BB4ever. Anyway, I mostly do avatars and wallpapers, but I can rock a sig if necessary. And BB4ever: I'll take the next request. I wanna get in on the action.
Then assuming your other thread will be closed, considering you cannot be in 2 shops.

Anyways, are you still doing old requests?
creator: anyone
Background: kind of like my current sig (dark blue)

render: http://images.google.com/imgres?q=ginga+...:100,i:109

size: 500x200
text: Team Flash Bang

if you can make my current sig the same just with team flash bang, it would be great
I can't do this one, guys. My sister's wedding is tomorrow, and I just don't have time. Please handle it.
@ Shirayuki: I closed my old shop, yes. Also, I can do your sig request from there. Just tell me if you want it.
creator: beybladefoever
type: signature
render: death quetzaqoatl pirates orojya poison serpent with two giant snake heads on each side like in my avatar
size: 350X150
text: TheViper
Feel My Venom (maybe team dragonis)
background: green jungle like background
You mispelled Quetzalcoatl. And I think that's a little too much in 1 sig.
(Nov. 03, 2012  2:32 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: creator: anyone
Background: kind of like my current sig (dark blue)

render: http://images.google.com/imgres?q=ginga+...:100,i:109

size: 500x200
text: Team Flash Bang

if you can make my current sig the same just with team flash bang, it would be great
Cancel Request

creater :beybladeforever
type: sig
size:max u can do without breaking rules
renders: hades kerbecs smashing rocks
text: raystriker9 team nightmares
etc: back ground whatever u like .Take out a few things if u like and pm the image url to me
Man, no one's requesting for me! anyway, here's an ex:
[Image: 8156297581_7364648f92_m.jpg]
I had fun with the Dodge/burn tool on this one!
EDIT: I made it a little dimmer using burn, and I made the text darker.
(Nov. 05, 2012  3:20 AM)ukdl123 Wrote: Man, no one's requesting for me! anyway, here's an ex:
[Image: 8156264241_29b98672e7_m.jpg]
I had fun with the Dodge/burn tool on this one!
Eh,not very good.The whole thing kinda hurts my eyes and the backround is bad.It's also hard to see the text...
Sorry, I was just messing around with the Dodge/burn tool to brighten it. It's much better than the darker version though. And about the text: I'll make it darker. Red also isn't my best color for backgrounds. It's hard to work with.
(Nov. 05, 2012  3:26 AM)ukdl123 Wrote: Sorry, I was just messing around with the Dodge/burn tool to brighten it. It's much better than the darker version though. And about the text: I'll make it darker. Red also isn't my best color for backgrounds. It's hard to work with.
Well,the text is better,and isn't as bright.But I would recommend choosing a different BackRound...
It's spelled BACKGROUND, and thank you. I'll edit the background. I'm kind of just giving examples, though. I should have another up soon.
EDIT: another EX.
[Image: 8156379662_5e7ec4c0d4_m.jpg]
Sorry for double post but these are my ex's (none of these are free)
My preferred size for Avi's is 120X120, and Preferred size for Sig's is 300X150, but I also like 500X200.
Thanks for adding me to the title, BB4ever.
can i get one that says BLADESHREDDER and have it all caps and is it ok if you put a picture of dark fireblaze
oh i forgot my manners please and thank you.
Can you follow the format? If you re-post in the format I will complete your request.
hey what about my sig ?Speechless
Have you requested here before?
yeah, scroll a little top on the 5th page
I don't see it re-post your request, sorry.
creater :beybladeforever
type: sig
size:max u can do without breaking rules
renders: hades kerbecs smashing rocks
text: raystriker9 team nightmares
etc: back ground whatever u like .Take out a few things if u like and pm the image url to me