Beyblade you can control

Hi , i am a newbie here . My brother loves science and is 7 years older than me . He has a love for blading too . He and i have made a beyblade that you can control . We have made a device that can read and interpete your brain waves . It is much like the equaliser device that stephen hawking used but it can process much less instruction . It can primarily understand the direction and the path you are focussing on . He has also made a beyblade dish which is larger than those shown in the anime . The sides of the stadium are fitted with numerous electomagnets which are connected to a computer . The beyblade has iron in it . The brain waves are interpreted by the device fitted on your head . And the message is sent and processed by the computer . My brother and his friends have designed a programming algorithm that can control the electromagnets strength and thus can move your bey the way you want . Also the bey has a magnet fitted in it that is connected to the computer via wireless connection . When you want the bey to go away from the wall the magnet gets activated . This system is not so accurate but still it can control the direction , path and even the speed of your bey . But for more accuracy you need to focus more so that the brain waves are more intense and the instruction is processed correctly . The technology is awesome although it is very expensive . My brother is trying to make it affordable . But you can feel the real beyblading through this system . Our blades are alpha , beta , gama , sigma , and theta .
X' and a Beyblauncher are better than any fantasy IMO.