Beyblade wiki forum

Dear Sir/Madam
I want to be a part of the beyblade wiki because i have been watching beyblade for 2 years and i know most of the character's in beyblade burst and beyblade burst evolution and i have good punctuation.

Yours sincerely,
Adez
You do not need to format your posts as a mail letter.

It is a little ironic that you claim to have good punctuation while at the same time displaying bad grammar. No commas, individual letter "I" not capitalized, etc.

If you really want to add to the wiki, make a page draft. If it gets accepted, it will be added.

You likely won't be given direct wiki editing access.
(Jun. 07, 2021  12:11 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You do not need to format your posts as a mail letter.

It is a little ironic that you claim to have good punctuation while at the same time displaying bad grammar. No commas, individual letter "I" not capitalized, etc.

If you really want to add to the wiki, make a page draft. If it gets accepted, it will be added.

You likely won't be given direct wiki edit
Listen I try my best ok. I want to be polite but if you keep telling me things that I can not do then me and you are gonna have a problem
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:21 AM)Adez Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  12:11 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You do not need to format your posts as a mail letter.

Listen I try my best ok. I want to be polite but if you keep telling me things that I can not do then me and you are gonna have a problem
Calm it, he was only informing you on what you can and can't do, no problems from it.
Nothing wrong in pointing out mistakes.
Yes, Adez, this is how things work in the World Beyblade Organisation

Almost no one is allowed to edit the wiki, you can only make drafts and if they are accepted, then it goes into the wiki
but don't you think he was being a bit rude
(Jun. 07, 2021  2:19 PM)Adez Wrote: but don't you think he was being a bit rude

Not really most of it he had a point with, it may have been a little blunt but he was only doing what he had/needed to do
(Jun. 07, 2021  2:19 PM)Adez Wrote: but don't you think he was being a bit rude

Well in real life you don't know if he is saying it in a rude way so you can't Judge him cause of his text he is just helping you in a different way.
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:21 AM)Adez Wrote:

Deceased is not a bad person he is just trying to help you and help WBO so it's not just a spam world if anything he's a good person for trying to help you fit in sure it might sound rude but deep down he's just trying to help you (I know this because he helped me a lot when I was new)
thank you guys very much but you don't have to budge in
Hello! Im someone who has edited the Beyblade wiki (Beyblade.wikia.com — now beyblade.fandom.com due to the domain change awhile back), under the account of XSabxManiacX with 2K~ edits. I havent edited much recently, and would like to go back to it, but I can share a couple tips:

The wiki is free to edit for the most part. Just make a Fandom account (if I recall correctly, theres a 4-5 day wait in order to be automatically verified for actions, due to massive trolling on a wiki I modded and Fandom implemented the measure everywhere) and get started

However, as mentioned above, some pages require drafting and approval. This mainly applies to Beyblade parts and products. Other pages — especially main Beyblade characters — have locked pages in which only content mods and above can edit (theyre locked to prevent vandalism and misinfo), and normal users cant edit them

Its implied that youre interested in adding anime information to character pages, so heres the good news: A lot of the anime characters need improvement on their pages! These pages are typically free game — many are missing relationships and biography info, for example. If your punctuation and grammar are poor, typically someone else comes along to proofread them

@/Anyone who edits the wiki, please correct me if Im wrong. I havent edited for months and Im not sure if any editing policies changed since
Thank that help that help me quite a lot