Beyblade training day camp

A thought just came to me, "what if we could teach the next generation of Bladers?" And it has been in my head for about a week. If we hold 1 day bey camps after beyblade burst releases in the US, Canada, Europe, ect. I think it would be cool to give kids lessons from veteran bladers. It could be hold at a toys R us, walmart, or evan a hobby store. If we can teach them, the could be evan better than we were at their age. Just a thought, would like your opinions.

blader1000x
Would be rather odd since it'd be those who are 18 and older are teaching the youngsters how to let it rip and well, a cam for beyblade training does sound a bit questionible. If they could some weird a** s**t like in the animes, I'd be down for it because well, it'd be required in my opinion, Counter Smash me mofo and I'll retaliate with Sin Screw Driver!~
(Jun. 26, 2015  6:56 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Would be rather odd since it'd be those who are 18 and older are teaching the youngsters how to let it rip and well, a cam for beyblade training does sound a bit questionible. If they could some weird a** s**t like in the animes, I'd be down for it because well, it'd be required in my opinion, Counter Smash me mofo and I'll retaliate with Sin Screw Driver!~

Well, it would be somewhere central in the store, not like behind a building in a park. I once went to a heyday at a toys R us, it was near the front door. This could be the same thing, be hosted by members of the WBO. The beyday has hosted by employes. Thank you for your opinion.
Toys "R" Us cannot allow us to hold any events on their property due to their affiliation with Hasbro, however.
(Jun. 26, 2015  7:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Toys "R" Us cannot allow us to hold any events on their property due to their affiliation with Hasbro, however.

I would like you to kno w I was using toys R us as an example
OK, but I mean that most big stores have this affiliation ... I think we are doing what we can already with our Beyblade Bursts Onto The Scene events in Canada, in the United States and in the United Kingdom in August.
I had the same idea a couple weeks ago.

Although as awesome it would be we would need older volunteers as well as food,tents etc

I thought we could just rent some place in a forest and have a bus.

There would be adult supervision (Im guessing they would be parents).

There would be sectioned off tents that go by names such as: Pegasus,LDrago,Leone Etc

I dont know,Just some ideas and insight
(Jun. 26, 2015  8:39 PM)Hype! Wrote: I had the same idea a couple weeks ago.

Although as awesome it would be we would need older volunteers as well as food,tents etc

I thought we could just rent some place in a forest and have a bus.

There would be adult supervision (Im guessing they would be parents).

There would be sectioned off tents that go by names such as: Pegasus,LDrago,Leone Etc

I dont know,Just some ideas and insight

I didn't mean an actual camp. More like an instructional bey day. It dose not even need to be more than an hour and a half. Though your idea is similar to mine, the main idea is the same. Thanks for the input

(Jun. 26, 2015  7:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, but I mean that most big stores have this affiliation ... I think we are doing what we can already with our Beyblade Bursts Onto The Scene events in Canada, in the United States and in the United Kingdom in August.

A lot of generic hobby store usually don't have this affiliation.
"We'll teach you how to play this simple game!"
I think it would be more suitable if we are more focus on customization and some physics knowledged to share with beginners to make them advanced. creating links and develop technics. I have this kind of idea from 2 years already hah.
I wholely support this idea. An entire camp revolving around teaching players how to customize their beys to become really good? I wonder if we could get sponsered by Hasbro/Spinmaster/TakaraTomy, considering the entire camp is basically "Buy our toys! Here's why!" Demonstrating different launcher styles, different combos, the beyblades, the beystadiums, I guess we can cover it all with this kind of camp.

I can only imagine a guy with a blackboard and a box full of parts, just explaining why certain combos are good.
thanks for all the input, guys. I thought for sure that this thread would have been closed a long time ago. looooooooool. I really like loyd87's idea and how it can be worked into an actual plan.
This seems like a good idea. The idea loyd87's would be a good start. Then we could get good - expert people to do test battles to teach them different techniques.
Man, I thought this thread basically died. Hasn't been posted in in years.
In conjunction will TheRealLibra. I will start my beyblade training camp. This will train you for zero g format. It would meet once a week somewhere in bellingham. I will be accepting invites in the comments. We will start with 10 spots. Replying to this post will ensure your comment gets seen first.

Open spots:10

Note: The only reason I am starting my own is because we live on opposite sides of the state.
bro that is an epic idea but were is the camp going to be held and also can iteach since ive been playing beyblade for 3years
I run an after school program that has a decent Beyblade Burst setup.

Most kids seem to enjoy playing but not many kids want to take it super seriously. Some kids do like to learn about techniques and combos though which is cool.
(Nov. 30, 2017  2:55 AM)gdonthu Wrote: bro that is an epic idea but were is the camp going to be held and also can iteach since ive been playing beyblade for 3years

It's basicly dead at this point
(Nov. 30, 2017  6:07 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: I run an after school program that has a decent Beyblade Burst setup.

Most kids seem to enjoy playing but not many kids want to take it super seriously. Some kids do like to learn about techniques and combos though which is cool.
In my area, no one watches tv anymore. So they don't know about burst. Everyones on their phones. I am too, but at least i am informed about such a great game.
I know no one has posted on this for a while, but I wanted to let anyone still interested that I have and was actually going to do one of these camp things again. (Covid 19 had other plans). I had 30 names down, and what was going to happen is that we would go to the forest (owned by my family), and make a fire etc. I read this, and I named the tents like someone had said. Although I’m not an adult yet, my house was only a 2 minute walk away so it was just a bunch of kids/teenagers. At night we would have beyblade battles. If anyone had any disagreements , the stadium will decide. It was an amazing week, and I think it should happen more often!
(May. 01, 2020  2:10 PM)Zara_Shah007 Wrote: I know no one has posted on this for a while, but I wanted to let anyone still interested that I have and was actually going to do one of these camp things again. (Covid 19 had other plans). I had 30 names down, and what was going to happen is that we would go to the forest (owned by my family), and make a fire etc. I read this, and I named the tents like someone had said. Although I’m not an adult yet, my house was only a 2 minute walk away so it was just a bunch of kids/teenagers. At night we would have beyblade battles. If anyone had any disagreements , the stadium will decide. It was an amazing week, and I think it should happen more often!

dude that is an amazing idea except you should have made a arena out of something from the forest and used that
(May. 01, 2020  2:45 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  2:10 PM)Zara_Shah007 Wrote: I know no one has posted on this for a while, but I wanted to let anyone still interested that I have and was actually going to do one of these camp things again. (Covid 19 had other plans). I had 30 names down, and what was going to happen is that we would go to the forest (owned by my family), and make a fire etc. I read this, and I named the tents like someone had said. Although I’m not an adult yet, my house was only a 2 minute walk away so it was just a bunch of kids/teenagers. At night we would have beyblade battles. If anyone had any disagreements , the stadium will decide. It was an amazing week, and I think it should happen more often!

dude that is an amazing idea except you should have made a arena out of something from the forest and used that

We had made a stadium out of the statue nearby. It was quite large! If I find I way I’ll be sure to send pics! Thank you 🙏

That's nice. What Generation of Beys?
(Jun. 26, 2015  6:10 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: A thought just came to me, "what if we could teach the next generation of Bladers?" And it has been in my head for about a week. If we hold 1 day bey camps after beyblade burst releases in the US, Canada, Europe, ect. I think it would be cool to give kids lessons from veteran bladers. It could be hold at a toys R us, walmart, or evan a hobby store. If we can teach them, the could be evan better than we were at their age. Just a thought, would like your opinions.

blader1000x

If you ever get to do that, I'll gladly sign up

Dude is that still available? I've got nothing to do this summer, so I'd like to join. Where is it at?