Beyblade tournament issues

Greetings, everyone!

I am apparently Mr. Awesome, but I just got back onto the site (last time being 2014, so yeah things have changed).  The launch of Beyblade burst has reinforced my excitement for the hobby, even in the midst of college as my roommates look at me funny for my new collections!

I am interested in getting a scene going in Lynchburg, where I am studying, or one back at home over the summer.  However, I do have some concerns.

1.  Age range.  I do not want to be the only young adult in the group, and I do not feel like hosting an event only for kids.  If I am the only young adult participating, it may give off vibes to the children's parents that I would not want to.  Also, it's always nice to be around others my age, especially in an event like this.
2.  Popularity.  If I do host a Beyblade tournament in college, a lot of it will be banking on other students who either know about the hobby or had it once and are interested  in participating!
3.  Price.  I can only afford Hasbro stadiums, unless there is a cheap alternative to Takara Tomy.  

Is there any way I can get around these issues? 
Thanks guys!

PS BB Burst rocks!  I love the RNG factor of it, definitely makes it more unpredictable and fun for an event!
As for age range, that all depends on who signs up. At my tournament there was only one young adult and none of the parents seemed to have a problem with it
There is no way you can get around a Tamara tomy stadium. It is a must have
[quote pid='1374196' dateline='1492780998']
There is no way you can get around a Tamara tomy stadium. It is a must have

Then where am I supposed to find one for less than $40???
[/quote]
(Apr. 21, 2017  2:34 PM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote: Then where am I supposed to find one for less than $40???

here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tomy-Beyblade-bu...SwSypY9rYP
(Apr. 21, 2017  7:56 AM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote: Greetings, everyone!

I am apparently Mr. Awesome, but I just got back onto the site (last time being 2014, so yeah things have changed).  The launch of Beyblade burst has reinforced my excitement for the hobby, even in the midst of college as my roommates look at me funny for my new collections!

I am interested in getting a scene going in Lynchburg, where I am studying, or one back at home over the summer.  However, I do have some concerns.

1.  Age range.  I do not want to be the only young adult in the group, and I do not feel like hosting an event only for kids.  If I am the only young adult participating, it may give off vibes to the children's parents that I would not want to.  Also, it's always nice to be around others my age, especially in an event like this.
2.  Popularity.  If I do host a Beyblade tournament in college, a lot of it will be banking on other students who either know about the hobby or had it once and are interested  in participating!
3.  Price.  I can only afford Hasbro stadiums, unless there is a cheap alternative to Takara Tomy.  

Is there any way I can get around these issues? 
Thanks guys!

PS BB Burst rocks!  I love the RNG factor of it, definitely makes it more unpredictable and fun for an event!

Dude I know how you feel about the age range...I want to become an organizer so bad, but dealing with parents is not something I would be good at.