Beyblade timeline and theory’s for how all beyblade series might be connected

If interested post your thoughts on this topic

My first theory is that metal fusion takes place after burst
Welcome to WBO buddy, this easily could've gone into the Beyblade Burst Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread. I understand that you're new and I'm not mad or anything just telling you as a friendly remind.

Why don't you introduce yourself in this forum? https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself
(Aug. 31, 2021  5:13 AM)The dark knight Wrote: If interested post your thoughts on this topic

pretty sure they confirmed that bakuten shoot beyblade, beyblade mfb/zero g, and burst all take part in different universes. as in they arent connected.
(Aug. 31, 2021  5:19 AM)Yeah I’m new to this and thanks for telling me Wrote: Welcome to WBO buddy, this easily could've gone into the Beyblade Burst Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread. I understand that you're new and I'm not mad or anything just telling you as a friendly remind.

Why don't you introduce yourself in this forum? https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself

Maybe they aren’t but I and others think they do I I’m gonna try and make timeline with thoerys and evidence for it

(Aug. 31, 2021  5:13 AM)The dark knight Wrote: If interested post your thoughts on this topic

pretty sure they confirmed that bakuten shoot beyblade, beyblade mfb/zero g, and burst all take part in different universes. as in they arent connected.
um I think Beyblade Dad did a video on it also I don't thinkthis should be a thread

(Aug. 31, 2021  5:19 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Welcome to WBO buddy, this easily could've gone into the Beyblade Burst Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread. I understand that you're new and I'm not mad or anything just telling you as a friendly remind.

btw I never had an introduction
one day I just popped up lol
They're connected to their respective generation system.

Bakuten to G-Revolution.

The Metal Saga.

Burst to DB.

That's all. Cross generation? I don't think so
(Sep. 03, 2021  9:10 AM)FENlX Wrote: They're connected to their respective generation system.

Bakuten to G-Revolution.

The Metal Saga.

Burst to DB.

But you see plastic generation stuff in burst manga!
if there was a cross-dimension or crossover i would definitely have a story already made for Hyde
(Sep. 03, 2021  4:14 PM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2021  9:10 AM)FENlX Wrote: They're connected to their respective generation system.

Bakuten to G-Revolution.

The Metal Saga.

Burst to DB.

But you see plastic generation stuff in burst manga!

Easter eggs? Idk, could be.
(Aug. 31, 2021  8:38 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: um I think Beyblade Dad did a video on it also I don't thinkthis should be a thread

Beyblade Dad makes a ton of theories that arent even plausible and have no sort of concrete evidence behind them so most of his info isn't to be taken too seriously.
The plastic gen might be canon to Burst. In the manga, Zac saw some plastic beyblades in a store. (It could be some sort of easter egg, but could also mean that the events of plastic and burst happened in the same universe).
(Sep. 11, 2021  4:14 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: The plastic gen might be canon to Burst. In the manga, Zac saw some plastic beyblades in a store. (It could be some sort of easter egg, but could also mean that the events of plastic and burst happened in the same universe).

Its indeed an easter egg. As said before on this thread (and Ive heard it tons of times on the WBO Discord server), Takafumi Adachi of MFB mentioned that the generations are not connected to each other. Theyre all their own worlds

I remember evidence of Takafumi saying this somewhere but I forgot where. It seems that a lot of people agreed that he did say this, so Im for sure not hallucinating or so
I am writing a fully extensive summary of every single episode (yes, you heard me right) every single episode in BeyBurst. I've just finished Season 1 and it's taken me over 20 pages of the Word Doc so if anyone wants it, I can give it to ya. I'll be starting on Season 2 tomorrow sometime.

And if you're wondering, these summaries are long as hell. Some of the episode summaries are a page long since I wanna capture every detail that happens.
each generation of burst is not connected

I asked Adachi and this was his response

[Image: onWPdpb.png]
Actually in Japanese manga there isn't concept Universe.
Each comic has each universe and it'll be not connected.
Why it'll be not happen?
In US, Publisher has copy right and deside story.
But, in Japan each author has copy right and if they mix it together copy right problem will be very confusenable.
Have you ever seen Naruto VS Luffy?
(Dec. 10, 2021  10:43 PM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote: I am writing a fully extensive summary of every single episode (yes, you heard me right) every single episode in BeyBurst. I've just finished Season 1 and it's taken me over 20 pages of the Word Doc so if anyone wants it, I can give it to ya. I'll be starting on Season 2 tomorrow sometime.

And if you're wondering, these summaries are long as hell. Some of the episode summaries are a page long since I wanna capture every detail that happens.

What does this have to do with the thread?
(Dec. 11, 2021  10:14 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  10:43 PM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote: I am writing a fully extensive summary of every single episode (yes, you heard me right) every single episode in BeyBurst. I've just finished Season 1 and it's taken me over 20 pages of the Word Doc so if anyone wants it, I can give it to ya. I'll be starting on Season 2 tomorrow sometime.

What does this have to do with the thread?

It's about the timeline of Beyblade so I assumed this is what it meant(??)

I am writing a full timeline about the Burst universe
(Dec. 15, 2021  10:15 AM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2021  10:14 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: What does this have to do with the thread?

It's about the timeline of Beyblade so I assumed this is what it meant(??)

It's Beyblade timeline as in how Plastic, Metal and Burst are connected, not how Burst episodes are connected.
(Dec. 19, 2021  6:54 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2021  10:15 AM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote: It's about the timeline of Beyblade so I assumed this is what it meant(??)

It's Beyblade timeline as in how Plastic, Metal and Burst are connected, not how Burst episodes are connected.

Ah my bad. However, I will continue to write my own timeline anyway ^^
I kinda forgot I had this thread lol but can you send the summary’s and yes this counts as it is a timeline
Lui, Tyson, Daichi, Dante, Free, And Ryuga are all connected to the dragon clan.
And Daichi is from Koma Village, like Ginga and Hyoma