2.90%
4D System
18.84%
Zero G System
7.25%
Burst System
14.49%
Total: 100% 69 vote(s)
I hate that you can only vote once, even if it's accidental. Thankfully I stick by 4D as my favourite.
I wish I could vote HMS too, it's totally rad.
I see we all have our voting regrets...

#Team-MFB=best-team
I'd say the whole mfb gen. I've never played burst but it sounds fun!
(Nov. 17, 2015  5:48 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I regret voting for the Engine Gear System.

WHO WOULD EVER PICK EG AS THEIR FAVOURITE

Whenever I think about the G series I just feel bad for the Beyblade design team. They couldn't manage to make a single top in that entire series that really pushed the game forward at all. Just a handful of decent – not great – Attack Rings.
(Nov. 25, 2015  7:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  5:48 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I regret voting for the Engine Gear System.

WHO WOULD EVER PICK EG AS THEIR FAVOURITE

Whenever I think about the G series I just feel bad for the Beyblade design team. They couldn't manage to make a single top in that entire series that really pushed the game forward at all. Just a handful of decent – not great – Attack Rings.

I mean, it sticks with a lot of people, though.
The whole concept of a tip that spins fast halfway through the battle is awesome. The only problem, is that competitively these parts don't do much and are so easily beaten due to their wonky height. Not even their cool Attack Rings can't hit anything lower...
Oh for sure. Conceptually it's really compelling. But like everything else, execution matters most.
(Nov. 25, 2015  8:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Oh for sure. Conceptually it's really compelling. But like everything else, execution matters most.

Like I remember looking on the Dranzer GT box; with the whole "it moves in a zig-zag!" Art thing, but I can only get it to sit in the center and when the Reverse Gear goes off it just tilts a lot and moves in a circle.
Def. 4d, second is HMS and 3rd is burst.
My favorite is 4d too and HMS is pretty nice but I've never played burst. and right about now it looks like 4d is winning.
What the hell? 4D has overtaken HMS? I could have sworn HMS had like 11 and 4D had 8, that's a pretty big leap in a short amount of time!
(Dec. 10, 2015  2:28 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: What the hell? 4D has overtaken HMS? I could have sworn HMS had like 11 and 4D had 8, that's a pretty big leap in a short amount of time!

We have too many new generation bladers voting here
I think it's fine if people want to say they like 4D more – you have to understand that a lot of players today may not have even seen an HMS or plastic in real life before.
(Dec. 10, 2015  4:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: players today may not have even seen an HMS or plastic in real life before.
this is what makes me sweat and cry in bed at night
Can't wait for the influx of new players who don't know what MFB is Wink
@[Bey Brad] I don't mind people voting 4D considering I voted it myself, I'm just pleasantly surprised on how much votes it gained in a short time.
(Nov. 25, 2015  7:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: WHO WOULD EVER PICK EG AS THEIR FAVOURITE

I liked the Engine Gear concept, and still kinda like it :')

Some of the designs are awesome, like Driger G's, but there's definitely a lot of crappy average/mediocre parts.
(Dec. 10, 2015  5:46 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2015  7:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: WHO WOULD EVER PICK EG AS THEIR FAVOURITE

I liked the Engine Gear concept, and still kinda like it :')

Some of the designs are awesome, like Driger G's, but there's definitely a lot of crappy average/mediocre parts.

It's higher on my beyblade system list that's for sure, I like the concept and it's pretty fun. Let's not forget that not everyone votes for it's competitive value.
Considering how poorly the Engines work and their negligible impact on gameplay, I just don't find them very fun.
(Dec. 10, 2015  5:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Considering how poorly the Engines work and their negligible impact on gameplay, I just don't find them very fun.

If they do work at all but move arkwardly, that's personally the fun I get from battling them.

I still like 4D the most, it has my favourite Beyblade and I like the concept and versatility, though it does also have it's own problems like not exploring the 4D bottom concept enough, no matter how bad and lack of new tracks, but it's a fun era for me. But I think HMS is a very close second.
(Dec. 10, 2015  5:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can't wait for the influx of new players who don't know what MFB is Wink

nostalgia for storm pegasus is a weird concept that will pop up in a few years.
has it really been 5 years since Metal Fusion? I feel old.
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:14 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  5:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can't wait for the influx of new players who don't know what MFB is Wink

Oh god if that starts happening, it will be old gen nostalgia blind fans level of BAD.
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:17 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:14 PM)Neo Wrote:

Oh god if that starts happening, it will be old gen nostalgia blind fans level of BAD.

I mean, I feel pretty nostalgic already thinking about BBMF... I was 10.
Nostalgia is subjective. And I'm sure there will be fans joining in a few years who want to talk about MFB while the rest of the forum is like "Burst"!
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:24 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:17 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:14 PM)Neo Wrote: nostalgia for storm pegasus is a weird concept that will pop up in a few years.

Nostalgia is subjective. And I'm sure there will be fans joining in a few years who want to talk about MFB while the rest of the forum is like "Burst"!

Nostalgia's fine, if people want to talk about it I don't mind. It's just there are some close minded people out there who will blindly say how "Plastics can beat a MFB" or "MFB are better system cuz they beat Plastics" though I find both unreasonable.

Though if people want to dislike a certain system not for nostalgia blind reasons then I'm perfectly fine with it.
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:28 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:24 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  6:17 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Oh god if that starts happening, it will be old gen nostalgia blind fans level of BAD.

Nostalgia's fine, if people want to talk about it I don't mind. It's just there are some close minded people out there who will blindly say how "Plastics can beat a MFB" or "MFB are better system cuz they beat Plastics" though I find both unreasonable.

Though if people want to dislike a certain system not for nostalgia blind reasons then I'm perfectly fine with it.

I mean, my first two Beyblades were plastics. But I was 3. So yeah, MFB has a larger impact on my interest in BB. My opinion thinking MagnaCore is the best was my decision based on what I own, and the products released for it. I think Beyblade peaked in customizability in V2. And that's why. Not because I grew up with Bakuten Shoot; which was never the case.