60.00%
Legit
10.00%
Ok
20.00%
I wish It was better ;(
10.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Perfect. Enough Information just One question would. You prefer Bad guy or good guy.Its your choice I have an main bad guy Already If you choose. Bad guy you will be his second in command.but if you choose. Good guy you can choose. From these roles:Best friend,Regular friend,,Rival.
I guess he could be an antagonist. It doesn't matter too much to me, so if you need a protagonist he could be a rival.
Name: Austin James
Beyblade: Gaia Golem Metal Stone
Bey Description: Has killer defense; Metal Bit Protector, A large rounded AR which is green and brown(camoflauge), A Shining God MS WD(But is also green), a rubber ball RC.
Special Move: Turns completely invisible
Bio: A born follower
Good or Bad: Bad at first and beocmes good

Name: Beau Jackson
Beyblade: Mystic Phantom Metal Shadows
Bey Description: Is a ghost. Bit protector dipects a ghost, AR the metal part is from Phantom Fox MS, the plastic part is shaped like a ghost, WD is Bloody Devil MS', RC is Shooting Change Core Beta, it can be Sharp or Metal Flat.
Special Move: Specter Slash, like Phantom Orion's special move, but ghostly
Bio: Pure Evil!!!!!!!!
Good or Bad: BAD!

I want these guys correlated somehow. Thanks!
Ok I will Work Hard These new characters will be shown in chapter 7 or 8 they will be introduced
(Dec. 02, 2013  3:33 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: How does. An antagonist Rival sound
Sounds good!
Ok Thank you for Approval on that Idea. And Announcement. How does And chapter. Every Two Days Sound I'm going up too 21 Chapters in this story.And don't forget to. Rate this And I'm going to. Make an poll.

Sorry For Double Post Chapter. 5 is up 3/4 or 1/2 of its up The rest will be introducing an Character,But which one.
Its good Smile, I enjoyed it, especially the end XD lol
Lol! I loved the end of chapter 5!XD can't wait to see the next chapter!Grin
Of coursed You would. Love slapping. Ace across the. Park Lol. And chapter Six will be up 12:00am Tuesday or later Tuesday. And maybe Monday if I have time.
I literally LOLed at the posing part XD, I hope DK wins!!!
(Dec. 03, 2013  6:56 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I literally LOLed at the posing part XD, I hope DK wins!!!

I tried to make every chapter a bit humor and well see who wins Ima use random.org too see at random who will win
Wow this story's getting intense!Grin I wonder who will win!
(Dec. 04, 2013  12:33 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Wow this story's getting intense!Grin I wonder who will win!

Its getting even. More intense In chapter 7 I used Random.org to decide the Winner.
Any idea when it will be up???
Well I should. Finish. Typing it tomorrow or today Depends Im still. Sick
sorry for double post Chapter 7 Has been uploaded and its long and intense
Yeah!! Ryu won!!Grin that was an intense chapter! I can't wait to see who wins the next one!
its getting more and more intense and Its get better.
Make a season 2!
Character:Vero Kokurai
Bey:Gawain MS (metal Saber )
Special move:Midnight Shade Saber
Alright I will. Make an season two after chapter 8 & 9 Anymore Suggestions .