Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

T145 (tornado145)
and MWD (metal wide defense)
SC 145 (Scraper 145) It has 4 spikes reaching to the floor, giving it loads of attack.
ST 50/75/100 (Spin Track 50/75/100) Has a hole for another spin track.
And I hate those long abreviations as will. *sarcasm alert* How about EXLRRFSWDB? Eternal Extreme Left Right Rubber Flat Spike Wide Defence Ball? *sarcasm alert over*
I'd love to see:
MD series (Y'know, metal d, sd, and wd?)
Dats it ^U^
This has probably been mentioned heaps but with the release of 4D beys where they incorporate the track and bottom into one piece you could finally have a bearing core !

eg. Hell Kerbecs B:C ?

It would as tall as the others while being able to hold the bearings inside. (:

A metal change core would be cool too, like that of DEMS which was extremely useful.
(Jun. 18, 2011  8:41 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:13 AM)Hero Wrote: Hah. I doubt they can fit that all in a track ...

it is a button battery
Nanobatteries, anyone? XD

RXF Rubber Xtreme Flat

LWD Latex Wide Defence

RWD Rubber Wide Defence

TH130 130, 145 and 170

That`s all.
MC145 : Metal Claw 145 , just a C145 track with the claws made of metal XD
Or MSRF? Metal Spike Rubber Flat? Like FS, but when hit, turns into a half rubber flat, half metal spike!
RB(A free spinning ball as a tip)
(Jun. 22, 2011  6:29 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: A 4D tip that goes from XHF to WHF to F.

That would be...interesting. C:F (Concentric Flat)?
If it was XXHF> XHF>WHF>SF, it would be IDEAL.
(Jun. 23, 2011  2:29 AM)TristanDivider Wrote: MC145 : Metal Claw 145 , just a C145 track with the claws made of metal XD

Overpoweredness alert. Just think: Earth Bull MC145MWD. Or my combo metallized: MF Earth Wolf(With a metal powder-infused CW) MC145MB. Scary.

(Jun. 23, 2011  6:25 PM)Jackeea Wrote: Or MSRF? Metal Spike Rubber Flat? Like FS, but when hit, turns into a half rubber flat, half metal spike!

That wouldn't need to be hit to work...

(Jun. 10, 2011  5:56 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Coat flat would be exactly like flat until it took a good hit, at which point it would become just like an attacking coat sharp. Interestingly, it would take a stronger hit to switch its mode though. I'd be more interested in a metal coat sharp or a coat wide defense. Or maybe eternal coat sharp. That'd be a weird part indeed.

MCS? Meh, it would probably be either just a slightly longer-spinning CS or an RF that is forever tilted to its side, depending on how "sharp" that "sharp" is. CWD? I'm afraid that might get trapped on the TR after one hit. ECS? That'd indeed be weird. And as tall as HF-S. Bearing Freespinning Coat Sharp would be even more odd. Hmmm, what about CSF?

(Jun. 19, 2011  6:11 PM)Jackeea Wrote: SC 145 (Scraper 145) It has 4 spikes reaching to the floor, giving it loads of attack.
ST 50/75/100 (Spin Track 50/75/100) Has a hole for another spin track.
And I hate those long abreviations as will. *sarcasm alert* How about EXLRRFSWDB? Eternal Extreme Left Right Rubber Flat Spike Wide Defence Ball? *sarcasm alert over*

SC145 would be worse than M145. Way worse. "STST" is useless. Although it would result in OVER 230!!!, lol.

Just a thought, XD: eXtreme Defense. Wider than a spin track, this tip allows for TONS of wobble, but has less regular stamina than the rest of the D series.
since in the 4D system they have fused track and bottoms... i wanna see a Rubber WD on a Bearing axis. kinda similar to what Wolborg 2 has...
EBD150 Eternal Boost Defense and CD Coat Defense
I want to see a cool new sb(semi-ball) performance tip where on the bottom of the performance tip it is a bit flat and the rest is like ball
That's meaningless anyway......
BTW, I would like a RD (rubber Defense) or a Metal Wheel that can automatically change its mode.
RD has been already wished for. It would probably be an attack part or possibly a CS rival. Unless it had rubber only in the middle, which would make for a good Defense part.
(Jun. 23, 2011  12:31 AM)benthebeyboy Wrote: RXF Rubber Xtreme Flat

just thought i would say this RF is the same width as XF...
a magnetic beyblade that everytime it got near another bey it would pull it in and hit it then stop it or slow it down and change the direction(somehow i thought this would be good for lld)
if that was on an attack bey, it would hit it, then attract it back so there would be a less of a chance of a stadium out, be good for defense beys tho
Magnetic? That would only work in a Beyblade system with iron-containing "weight cells" or some such thing. Otherwise, it would only be for special magnetic beys, blargh. *uses opportunity to create random new Beyblade system*
Umm...a metal wheel made out of metal! XD kidding. I wanna see a F2S, Flat Spike 2. Consisting of metal and rubber for maximum attack and stamina capabilities Pinching_eyes In the middle it spins on the metal, and even a slight hit will turn it aggresive as everything else will be rubber. It's similar to CS.
(Jun. 26, 2011  7:34 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Umm...a metal wheel made out of metal! XD kidding. I wanna see a F2S, Flat Spike 2. Consisting of metal and rubber for maximum attack and stamina capabilities Pinching_eyes In the middle it spins on the metal, and even a slight hit will turn it aggresive as everything else will be rubber. It's similar to CS.

you do realize the 2 in a part means 2 of the letter, R2F = Right Rubber Flat, and W2D = Wave Wide Defense

just thought you should know
Forgive me if this has already been said (if it has, then i must have missed it when i was reading through the thread), but an MFB version of Draciel F's Ball-Bearing System would be interesting to see.
(Jun. 17, 2011  8:23 AM)Jackeea Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:22 AM)Puissance Wrote: Wide Hole Flat (broken eternal sharp. Sharp broken off)

We kind of have that, HF/S in HF mode. It's wider than HF on it's own to make up for the size of the spike tip to be able to get through it.
Yeah, but hf/s is too tall. I also woul like whf to be as wide as wf.
a beyblade part that shoots suroundings