Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

A ball flat tip. not the flatball tip, but a tip that's like a ball that's been cut.
Metal energy rings
A fusion wheel called Ice ( wheel that looks like Hyper but with bigger edges. Ice Aquario,anyone? )
Another fusion wheel called Bolt ( right spin Lightning. )
cms or coated metal sharp
md or metal defence
mwd
a metal and rubber, as in combined, spintrack
Unremarkable Clear Wheels. Yes this'll tie in with the anime and manga more than anything else.

I realized if you cut off the structures for both Escolpio and Gemios wheels, you will have a small core frame of plastic with simple detail and no remarkable design. Wolf and Leone had a major influence in the anime despite how pedestrian Light Wheels are. I almost considered Rock Leone and Dark Wolf horribly generic simply because every kid and their pet had either one of those. So these "Unremarkable wheels" will not have proper decal banks (the two intersecting shapes lining up with the facebolt loop) and will always be designed as a complete circle with no actual protrusions. I also re-imagine generic wheels to be the ones from and referenced in the Legend Series/4 layer series.

Clear Wheels:

(Colored according to birthstone or Zodiac. Corporations and their respective groups.)

i would like 'to see a d:d except as a tip not a track and tip itself with rf, eds, and ewd or wd making it almost unstoppable with th170
Chief 2002 - Idea!
What about a Metal Coated Sharp?
A MS with a rubber coat in the spike ( but not the part that makes contact with the stadium )
With MS great imbalance,the rubber would touch the floor quickly,making it go like RF!
Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
Maybe it would fail.
Also,why not a Rubber Boost Disk 145?
EDIT: I didn't see that someone already posted the CMS idea.SORRY.
About the RBD145, see Round Shell MS on Beywiki. That's pretty much that idea in practice.
Id love to see Beyblade unique to each blader like digimon to a tamer
a remote controlled spin track that retracts and extends to hit opponents.
(Nov. 25, 2011  12:52 AM)Meteo L-Drago56 Wrote: a remote controlled spin track that retracts and extends to hit opponents.

Isn't that almost like a electronic TH170 or CH120?
i was thinking more like killer beafowl's spin track.
M2D145: metal balence ball disk.
a track combo, like BD145 but with four stationary metal balls like on Jade Jupiter. probably not quite as wide, but still pretty wide, maybe as wide as burn? I'm thinking it would be great for defense, and have exellent balence.
People say RF has a lot of power...it does...but i wanna see an XRF Tongue_out hehe Extreme Rubber Flat
(Nov. 25, 2011  5:53 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: People say RF has a lot of power...it does...but i wanna see an XRF Tongue_out hehe Extreme Rubber Flat
I believe they call that a R2F nowadays

^ LOL Prepare for ultra stadium wobbolage
Hmm... true but still another rubber attack bottom with more power than that is what im getting at. it's be hard to control though just as XF is.
(Nov. 25, 2011  5:58 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2011  5:53 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: People say RF has a lot of power...it does...but i wanna see an XRF Tongue_out hehe Extreme Rubber Flat
I believe they call that a R2F nowadays

R2F is nothing like what he is suggesting. Absolutely nothing.
(Nov. 25, 2011  12:11 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Id love to see Beyblade unique to each blader like digimon to a tamer

In the anime that is basically what is happening unless you count COTD/Random Bladers.
[Tamer!? Is that Data Squad? I've only seen Adventure, so I only know Digidestined, I watched 2 episodes of Xros Wars.]
Tamers was series 3 where it was an entirely new bunch of kids and tied in with the card game. They stopped showing Digimon in england halfway through that series though so I guess I'll never know whether peanut butter and banana work together or not...
i would like to see a beyblade with
MD

METAL DEFENCE same exact as d except made of metal

or X : D Xtreme drive

Metal flat = Metal ball
EDF (Eternal Defense flat)? It would be the width of SD but flat (although with rounded edges) and free spinning. It would then have a protrusion from the center (like that of RDF) that was basically a slightly smaller F tip.
RFS:
Rubber Flat Sharp
Basically, its an FS made of rubber. It will act exactly like a CS, with the defensive properties of an RS. A Basalt combo with this tip will be nearly impossible to KO.

This one is just for fun.
RQ:
Rubber Quake
Same shape as Q, but made of rubber. Therefore, faster.

Also, I support AJ's MD idea.
It is really impossible to have a completely rubber tip act like CS with the Defensive capabilities of an RS..?
It would probably have hellish spin-time so it would by no means be impossible to beat, though (assuming it would be hard to KO, which I doubt with VariAres and Blitz). The whole idea is crazy..
RFS would indeed be tough to KO but it would also have the appalling spin time of RS and would wear into an RF very quickly.

If you ever actually used Q, you'd know that the edges round out fairly fast already so making it from rubber would be a terrible idea. MQ might actually be an improvement though.