Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

A rubber and metal hybrid fusion wheel.

Too much recoil though...
>Meteo L-Drago
No, Meteo L Drago. Do you seriously not know what it is ?
(Aug. 16, 2011  3:28 AM)BurnPhoenixMF Wrote: ???????? Whats that? Meteor L-Drago?

wat.jpg

Meteo L-Drago has metal as the MW, and rubber on the CW. Confused That's why I said Meteo L-Drago.
MCS (Metal Coat Sharp)! It would have more weight and (probably) Stamina than CS!
A rubber version of DGrin.
RS,R(W)B and RF.
Awesome sauce, and scratch its balance problems.
A fusion of H145 and GB145 metal ball mechanism, HB145 =D
I also want to see a Hell Kerbecs evolution. I want it to evolve into Grave Kerbecs BD230EDS
How about XS (Extreme Sharp)?
I would love to see a full-metal bey, with a M/S 230 (Metal/Steel 230) and a EMB (Eternal Metal Ball). Of course, that'd be so strong, especially since the bey in my mind would use Basalt/Twisted(Yes, I use hasbro names. Don't judge me.) wheel, and it's Clear wheel would be metal as well. It would probably be too heavy for any stadium, and then it would be banned automatically. Still a fun idea though. Or a EWD that has the entire sharp part of it spin, not just the tip. That'd be awesome.
IMO if a metal spintrack is ever made it should be 130 height as it's not large enough to add a massive amount of weight but not small enough to be a decent attack height either.

EMB would likely be less broken in MFB than in Battle Strikers as it wouldn't be as large and weight isn't quite as all important here but it would still be very powerful and I expect it would be top tier for stamina.
a bounceing capricorn that will actually work
Yeah, Q is a fun aggressive tip but it isn't any good and is terrible if you let it actually jump.
This would be good, EH145 (Eternal Horns).
300 Track would be nice and QH170(Quad Height).
VS145 would probably be a top-tier defence and stamina(Variable Shield)
(Aug. 16, 2011  9:58 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: A rubber version of DGrin.
RS,R(W)B and RF.
Awesome sauce, and scratch its balance problems.
Theyre releasing RD(Rubber Defence)on Susanow and a 80 track

[quote='BigBangSoda145' pid='756507' dateline='1313620442']
XS will poke holes in stadiums lol
No, not really

WS(Wooden Sharp)
Can we please keep this in the realm of reality? Wooden Sharp? Really? It'd be terrible.
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:59 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: I also want to see a Hell Kerbecs evolution. I want it to evolve into Grave Kerbecs BD230EDS

BD230? I was just thinking about that. That'd Be OverKill. Now how about C170?
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:59 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote: [quote='MFB Mad Master' pid='756475' dateline='1313618354']
I also want to see a Hell Kerbecs evolution. I want it to evolve into Grave Kerbecs BD230EDS

BD230? I was just thinking about that. That'd Be OverKill. Now how about C170?
hey nice! You got a evolved track!
Hmm, I wonder how many times this has been posted...
MWD ---> Metal Wide Defense. Seems like it'd be a nice part to have Uncertain
Now you got an Eagle evolution tip!
I've seen a fair bit of talk on magnecores here but it all focused on the track. Why not stick some good old neodymium in the face bolt instead? We already have the MW (MF1) and HMC (MF-H), which, incase you didn't know, are magnetic, so there seems no reason not to do this.
(Aug. 18, 2011  8:46 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: This would be good, EH145 (Eternal Horns).
300 Track would be nice and QH170(Quad Height).
VS145 would probably be a top-tier defence and stamina(Variable Shield)

EH145 scares me Chocked_2

Oh yeah, just remembered, CD150(Customise(weight)Disk. Could have three disks to attach, Free Shield, Ninja Star, and Metal Ring( About 4 MM-thick metal, to prevent OP-ness, lol )