Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

^That sounds like one of those Super Control Beyblades, ahah...^

Hmm, I would like to see an MWD145 - Metal Wide Defense 14.5 mm

It would look just like a regular WD145, but the outer parts of the wings would be made out of metal. This would create a bit of recoil if the opposing Beyblade hit one of the wings, which would be the huge downside of it.

The positive things about it would be giving the Beyblade a bit more weight, and focusing the weight towards the outside, giving it more Stamina. It would go pretty nicely with 3 sided wheels such as Variares.

Hmm, I like it. It's realistic because 1.) it has negative things incorporated into its design, and 2.) it is entirely possible that it may be made someday Smile
I want there to be some XTS 4D system beys, that can actually change modes in a certain way that woulfd actually allow them to be called XTS beyblades and not just somthing like stealth battlers.
(Jan. 11, 2013  10:54 PM)Rush Wrote: ^That sounds like one of those Super Control Beyblades, ahah...^

Hmm, I would like to see an MWD145 - Metal Wide Defense 14.5 mm

It would look just like a regular WD145, but the outer parts of the wings would be made out of metal. This would create a bit of recoil if the opposing Beyblade hit one of the wings, which would be the huge downside of it.

The positive things about it would be giving the Beyblade a bit more weight, and focusing the weight towards the outside, giving it more Stamina. It would go pretty nicely with 3 sided wheels such as Variares.

Hmm, I like it. It's realistic because 1.) it has negative things incorporated into its design, and 2.) it is entirely possible that it may be made someday Smile

That's what I said, I made it for my fan bey
JRB, Jog Rubber Ball. Oh gaaaawd yes.
I love both of the current Jog tips, and RB is just straight up godly. So Jog + Rubber = Awsumsauce.
I think RBD145 would be cool. The rubber would only be on the outer circle part, not inner if that makes any since.
Recoil party, as well as a Dragooon Dragooon EWD party XD
I'd think it would be pretty cool to have something like the Destroyer Dome and the custom inserts, but they would have like really strong opposing magnets in them so it would essentially make the Beyblade float.
(Jan. 12, 2013  4:15 PM)Helixguy Wrote: I'd think it would be pretty cool to have something like the Destroyer Dome and the custom inserts, but they would have like really strong opposing magnets in them so it would essentially make the Beyblade float.

One of the best ideas ever! It would gravity defying, and battles in a dome might last longer!

How about a 4D bottom that had a BD145 and combonations of other 4D tips, making a BDXGrin? Or something like that.
(Jan. 12, 2013  4:15 PM)Helixguy Wrote: I'd think it would be pretty cool to have something like the Destroyer Dome and the custom inserts, but they would have like really strong opposing magnets in them so it would essentially make the Beyblade float.

One of the best ideas ever! It would gravity defying, and battles in a dome might last longer!

How about a 4D bottom that had a BD145 and combonations of other 4D tips, making a BDXGrin? Or something like that.
Something I would think would be cool would be Magna-Fusion wheels. Like the metal wheel would be magnetic, when it battled with certain other beys with manga fusion wheels, it would either attract or repel. It'd be pretty neat.
(Jan. 13, 2013  1:40 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Something I would think would be cool would be Magna-Fusion wheels. Like the metal wheel would be magnetic, when it battled with certain other beys with manga fusion wheels, it would either attract or repel. It'd be pretty neat.

Similar to the Magnetic Weight Disks and Spin Gears of the old?

I'd be up for that!
Neodymium is a crumbly substance and the outer coating would wear very quick in battle. They would have to be less powerful iron based Magnawheels.
I have an idea magnet stadium and magnet performents tips you launch the beyblades and the magnets will make the beyblades spin in the air i think that would be cool.
(Jan. 13, 2013  5:28 PM)Ken Rao Wrote: I have an idea magnet stadium and magnet performents tips you launch the beyblades and the magnets will make the beyblades spin in the air i think that would be cool.

@ Ken Rao: That idea had already been suggested earlier in this topic, dude!
So? Just because it's been posted before doesn't mean anything. He wants that idea the happen so he posted it.
How about a Rubber CF or GCF? wouldn't it give it more grip on the stadium, increasing attack and defense? maybe the ring as rubber, or the tip?
I have another one Cursed Rubber Flat it has four cylinder pieces in a spiral form and it's rubber.
gear reserve 145
the 5 gears inside build spin making the track absolute
I got something: A CF but with a WD, and the side and part of where the tip is, it's coated in rubber, and when the bey loses power, it tilts and the track has a rewinder spring, and the rubber on the tip grinds against the stadium floor, rewinding it and the bey could steal spin. I'll call it... RRGrin = Rewind Rubber Drive
I think a right and left spin Chrome Wheel would be pretty cool. I was expecting Takara Tomy to release a right and left spin Chrome Wheel, but they didn't. D:
They still could.

I agree though, I will be very upset if we don't get one in the next few months.
Think about it though, for Metal Fusion we had to wait around a year, so we can just wait and see Smile
they should put attachments on the beyblades YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
(Jan. 26, 2013  6:51 PM)ritzy5r Wrote: they should put attachments on the beyblades YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

You mean like how in the Bakuten Shoot saga they had Sub-Attack Rings and other pieces? If so, that'll be pretty cool, hah.
I think it'd be more like support parts from v force.
I've actually been thinking about something like that (What Outnumbered said). I really wish they would make more Polish Tips (You know Like Polish Defense). Maybe some stuff like PF (Polish Flat) PB (Polish Ball) and PS (Polish Sharp).