Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

But more metal parts would be good, we wouldn't need to worry too much about wearing them down so quickly as do rubber ones and having to find replacements.

I would be interested in seeing a tip that incorporates both metal and rubber. E.g. Coat Metal Sharp...
@ Infie: CMS sounds absolutely fabulous for Defense! What about a Rubber Flat tip weighed down with a metal part?
(Jan. 02, 2013  9:45 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Infie: CMS sounds absolutely fabulous for Defense! What about a Rubber Flat tip weighed down with a metal part?

I've actually done a mod like that, it worked great for defense and to my surprise it's stamina is better than CS but I don't use it often because it's an illegal mod.
I'd like to see a rubber bd145, I think it would be even more awesome for defense.
(Jan. 03, 2013  1:00 AM)Basaltblader96 Wrote: I'd like to see a rubber bd145, I think it would be even more awesome for defense.

You mean a Beywheel, hah?

I would like to see a spring-loaded 4D Bottom with a gimmick similar to the one used in Bakuten Shoot's Cyber Dragoon but revised and reinforced to be compatible with Metal Fight Beyblade. That would be fun to watch, bouncing all over the place unlike Storm Capricorne with it's unpredictable movement patterns.
(Jan. 03, 2013  11:02 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2013  1:00 AM)Basaltblader96 Wrote: I'd like to see a rubber bd145, I think it would be even more awesome for defense.

You mean a Beywheel, hah?

I would like to see a spring-loaded 4D Bottom with a gimmick similar to the one used in Bakuten Shoot's Cyber Dragoon but revised and reinforced to be compatible with Metal Fight Beyblade. That would be fun to watch, bouncing all over the place unlike Storm Capricorne with it's unpredictable movement patterns.

You know, I suggested something like that a while back. I called it the Jump Drive (J:D for short)

C2S(Coated Circle Sharp). This idea is to highten the attack, defence, and stamina of CS. The "cricle" around it will absorb attacks, while attacking. It'll also bring more weight outward, allowing more stamina.
(Jul. 28, 2008  3:34 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: a full-metal track would be nice. You could use it in defense combos to make them heavier and spin faster. Though, in order to keep the game balanced, it might need to have some sort of drawback, like being taller than an average track.

Thats a pretty good idea! The part about the setback, i thought of something like using a similar drawback to the twisted wheel and unbalance part of it somehow. Or what I think would be better would be to make a metal 4D tip or just with metal features.
LOL Kinda weird, but a collection facebolt, that's made out of rubber.
RXF a rubber extreme flat! it would be very agile and quick, only downside would be is that it would have no stamina. :p
A Metal-System version of Lyra would be fantastic...

Lyra 145HF
(Jan. 05, 2013  4:45 AM)HeavenKerbecs Wrote: RXF a rubber extreme flat! it would be very agile and quick, only downside would be is that it would have no stamina. :p

@ HeavenKerbecs: It's already been suggested. XF's surface area is as wide as the rubber part of RF, so no need for that!

I would want a part like MES (Metal Eternal Sharp) which I thought would come with flash sagittario.
(Jan. 05, 2013  4:51 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: A Metal-System version of Lyra would be fantastic...

Lyra 145HF

You know what would be just as cool? Metal System versions of Zero-G Beys... Grin

I was to see a FE230 Free Elevator 230, it spins when attack and destabalize low beyblades and its not loose like E230 it's tight and loose enough to spin ;D it would be really cool. If this part comes true do I get half the profit lol ( it's a joke)
(Jan. 02, 2013  5:48 PM)Shou Tenma Wrote: claw 230 C230 230 with claws like C145 spin track its basically the spin track id want kentas
I think it would not have balance that regular 230 have
(Jan. 06, 2013  1:35 AM)HDSK Wrote: I was to see a FE230 Free Elevator 230, it spins when attack and destabalize low beyblades and its not loose like E230 it's tight and loose enough to spin ;D it would be really cool. If this part comes true do I get half the profit lol ( it's a joke)
(Jan. 02, 2013  5:48 PM)Shou Tenma Wrote: claw 230 C230 230 with claws like C145 spin track its basically the spin track id want kentas
I think it would not have balance that regular 230 have

CAN YOU SAY: OVERPOWERED?! XD Really though, that'd be a pretty cool part haha
Nice place to start a morning...

Cross-compatibility parts that would let one mount MFB Tracks/Bottoms on HMS AR/WD. I know there's already good RCs on the game, but wouldn't that be just awesome?

Maybe they could do a mash-up of all systems after Zero-G. Like creating an all-in-one system. Messy, still fun.
I would like them to have like a hovering system , So like so much air pushed down on the floor its able to float in the air or like a bouncing system Grin
You know what would sound really useful? FS230 (Free Spike 2.30mm)! Basically F230 with the disk from SP230. How would that sound?
Something I was thinking of that could be a part of the XTS line. They'd be called Aqua Battlers and they'd be one piece beys, w/ little motors inside that when in water, the blades on the motor would push it down and it would spin on the bottom of the pool. Ik it sounds very gimmicky and not likely to work that well (battle/competition wise) but since it'd be part of XTS, it fits in perfectly. What do you guys think?
I think it would be kinda messy, to be honest.
i know it doesn't have any potential XD but i have to think it would be an interesting XTS gimick to have, it'd be a bit more interesting than Beywheelz, at least to me
RCS(right coated sharp) The basic idea of this is to increase the "Attack drive mode whatever" by giving it a right star patttern. Everything it'd lose in stamina, it'd gain in attack. If you launch it at a perfect, parelel-to-the-floor-angle, it'll act kind of like F:D. Without the huge stamina loss or balance loss or pattern los or hight loss.
(Jan. 01, 2013  5:14 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: MSF Metal Semi Flat. Also RCS Right Coat Sharp. Coat Sharp, but the rubber would be like R2F. And one more, SD230 Spring Deflector 230. It would have this thick disk but split into four quarters. Each quarter would be spring loaded. When hit, the bit of the disk would spring out, knocking the opponent back. It would be terrible I know, but I think it would be kinda cool.
Yah. My idea. Mine!
something that lets you control the movement of the beyblade precisely. I'm saying 360 degree directional movement.

heh