Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

Galactic Breaker SH115 (Switch Height 115)RF Attack type, you liek?
Tornado Leviathan J145 (jumping) G (gripper)
This is like a zero g version of einstein ms
(Aug. 05, 2012  7:26 AM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2012  4:46 AM)WaterBlader Wrote: So here it is: "Titanic Siren MG230MDS" Element - Water, Type - Defense/Balance
Sound Good?

Please Let Me Know,
WaterBlader-
(Aug. 05, 2012  4:35 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: I want to see a 500 height spin track

So true.

Wow I also made my own Siren Bey
Oh and my MD160 is also a track for my made up bet Shapeshifter Encantado (Which is based on mythical Trickster Dolphins that turns into Humans) MD160WD - it's a Zero G Stamina Type

Yeah, I was just bored last night. I really like the element water for some reason. I couldn't think of ANYTHING, until finally I thought of this idea. Its cool that we both wanna see a siren bey.
(Aug. 05, 2012  7:50 AM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: Tornado Leviathan J145 (jumping) G (gripper)
This is like a zero g version of einstein ms

Reviser IS leviathan. Just a weird name for it...
A morphing dolphin-man is not a siren.

EDIT: NVM, missed the earlier sentence.
Going back to my "Spin Ball" idea I mentioned a few months ago (which is an omnidirectional rotating ball tip, and what I was hoping "SB" to stand for on Revizer before it was revealed to be Sharp Ball), I think a better name for it would be XB, or "Extreme Ball", considering it is a full ball (with whatever's pointing upwards covered by a plastic shell), and how it "rolls" like a full ball would.

Anyway though, I would absolutely love seeing this tip made, especially for use in Zero-G stadia.
(Aug. 05, 2012  8:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: A morphing dolphin-man is not a siren.

EDIT: NVM, missed the earlier sentence.

I did not say that it was a Siren AT ALL, I said I want a Siren Bey, I ALSO said I made up another bey with a different Mythical Beast
I'd like to see a TF(Tornado Flat), it would be a Flat tip inside another, wider Flat tip so the Bey would grip the Tornado Ridge. That would be epic.

EDIT: I changed the named because I've used DF before.
(Aug. 06, 2012  1:56 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I'd like to see a DF(Double Flat), it would be a Flat tip inside another, wider Flat tip so the Bey would grip the Tornado Ridge. That would be epic.
I would actually like to see that

They should really make a Wide Coating Spike tip.
(Aug. 05, 2012  4:35 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: I want to see a 500 height spin track
Wouldn't that be a little too tall?

(Aug. 12, 2012  3:35 AM)Fluttershy Wrote: They should really make a Wide Coating Spike tip.
Hey you PMed me, Enable your PMs

That Sounds Amazing!
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:46 AM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:35 AM)Fluttershy Wrote: They should really make a Wide Coating Spike tip.
Hey you PMed me, Enable your PMs

That Sounds Amazing!

R-really? Oh, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

C290/Claw 290 0_0
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:50 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: C290/Claw 290 0_0
That's a bit tall... It might work. Will it have multiple rows of claws?

(Aug. 05, 2012  11:49 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Going back to my "Spin Ball" idea I mentioned a few months ago (which is an omnidirectional rotating ball tip, and what I was hoping "SB" to stand for on Revizer before it was revealed to be Sharp Ball), I think a better name for it would be XB, or "Extreme Ball", considering it is a full ball (with whatever's pointing upwards covered by a plastic shell), and how it "rolls" like a full ball would.

Anyway though, I would absolutely love seeing this tip made, especially for use in Zero-G stadia.

I was thinking the exact tip. The ball would go 360 degrees around the base of the tip, though.
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:55 AM)TriSix Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2012  11:49 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Going back to my "Spin Ball" idea I mentioned a few months ago (which is an omnidirectional rotating ball tip, and what I was hoping "SB" to stand for on Revizer before it was revealed to be Sharp Ball), I think a better name for it would be XB, or "Extreme Ball", considering it is a full ball (with whatever's pointing upwards covered by a plastic shell), and how it "rolls" like a full ball would.

I was thinking the exact tip. The ball would go 360 degrees around the base of the tip, though.
It's a fantastic idea! I love it!

I would like TWD (Tall Wide Defense). I would like a D variant that doesn't scrape on BD145. EDS and RDF just aren't cutting it for me.

Think it can be taken apart and put back together for easy maintenance?

Also, what do you think of my Metal Defense Flat idea?

J2B, and a beyblade form of DIZI even though she was only in the English dub.
(Aug. 12, 2012  6:26 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote:

Think it can be taken apart and put back together for easy maintenance?

Also, what do you think of my Metal Defense Flat idea?
Eh, I doubt it would be able to. The ball isn't that big, and it's sorta trapped in the shell (even with part of it sticking out.
As for MDF? Sounds like it could be used for Life After Death like RDF itself. It might be kinda useful for that.
@ Commander-In-Chief Crabsworth: And MDF would even be heavier than MB!
Oh yeah, it would! Totally forgot about that! xD Defensive-wise, I think MB may actually be better though because of the shape. MDF would have life-after-death, but the tip of it is kinda flat. It's mostly calm when it's RDF, but I'm not sure how metal would be instead. KluelessKen
ED = Eternal Defense
So when your using 230, you have more Stamina with ED
(Aug. 13, 2012  6:00 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: ED = Eternal Defense

Is it a sharp in a middle like EWD or the whole tip spinning?
(Aug. 14, 2012  3:47 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2012  6:00 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: ED = Eternal Defense

Is it a sharp in a middle like EWD or the whole tip spinning?

It's like EWD