Beyblade or fortnite?

(Jun. 26, 2019  8:03 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  5:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I prefer BEYBLADE but Fortnite isn’t too bad if you don’t play it for an hour straight. I could play 1 game before my eyes start to hurt and as some of you know I’m blind in one eye so…

But with BEYBLADE I can play for longer without getting a migraine.
Blind in one eye...You're not aloneSmile I'm currently using Ortho K. However, due to me having 7 steps of Astigmatism in my left, I can't see clearly either.

Edit: It's a pretty simple process if you want to fix any kind of astigmatism. Glasses, Soft contacts and or surgery do the job. Ortho K can also do the job, but it only deals with low amounts of astigmatism. Usually 3 steps or less.

Hehe, I already had surgery when I was an infant.
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:23 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:24 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Please, all the kids I see talk about fortnite. And it's annoying! That doesn't effect my opinion on the game. That's like saying all the sonic games are bad because of its cringe worthy fanbase. How do the fans effect the game itself?

Fans are capable of ruining your perspective of certain characters and ideas from the show/game/fandom/series you like. If I saw rated R pictures of my favorite character, drawn by a PRETEEN, I would probably commit braindeath and wonder why I still like the series

It varies upon people and people, though. So far, I have seen nothing questionable in Beyblade, thank gosh. Well, except for the “deeper parts” but who said no fandom has it? Other fandoms have those “deeper parts” shoved right at you, which make them toxic

Your point? Who cares about the "deeper parts"? If you like somthing, then you like it! A toxic fanbase can't stop you from liking a game.
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:38 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:23 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Fans are capable of ruining your perspective of certain characters and ideas from the show/game/fandom/series you like. If I saw rated R pictures of my favorite character, drawn by a PRETEEN, I would probably commit braindeath and wonder why I still like the series

It varies upon people and people, though. So far, I have seen nothing questionable in Beyblade, thank gosh. Well, except for the “deeper parts” but who said no fandom has it? Other fandoms have those “deeper parts” shoved right at you, which make them toxic

Your point? Who cares about the "deeper parts"? If you like somthing, then you like it! A toxic fanbase can't stop you from liking a game.
Actually it can. Otherwise commercials or advertisements wouldn’t work. They show you some stuff about it and you believe it. Same thing as toxic fanbases, they show you some stuff and it could change your opinion. But some things don’t work on some people so…

And also if someone showed me a rated R photo of my favorite character I wouldn’t really like my character too much as I would be weirded out by the character.
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:38 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Your point? Who cares about the "deeper parts"? If you like somthing, then you like it! A toxic fanbase can't stop you from liking a game.
Actually it can. Otherwise commercials or advertisements wouldn’t work. They show you some stuff about it and you believe it. Same thing as toxic fanbases, they show you some stuff and it could change your opinion. But some things don’t work on some people so…

And also if someone showed me a rated R photo of my favorite character I wouldn’t really like my character too much as I would be weirded out by the character.

Okay, I don't think you guys get my point. Let's say you like Mario, right? You like Mario because of it's clever level design, right? Now let's say all your friends like Mario but they act like idiots and are annoying. How does that effect the clever level design you love so much?
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:54 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Actually it can. Otherwise commercials or advertisements wouldn’t work. They show you some stuff about it and you believe it. Same thing as toxic fanbases, they show you some stuff and it could change your opinion. But some things don’t work on some people so…

Okay, I don't think you guys get my point. Let's say you like Mario, right? You like Mario because of it's clever level design, right? Now let's say all your friends like Mario but they act like idiots and are annoying. How does that effect the clever level design you love so much?
No. Not really.
(Jun. 26, 2019  5:31 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  7:17 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote: Really? i didn't, like what?

Really? I actually didn't know that, like what?

There are non-Beyblade topics on this website, which are primarily put into other topic sections. But not sure why this Beyblade/Fortnite thread is in HOBBIES Q&A. Well, maybe it is a hobby question but Im so used to seeing threads related to Beyblade FAQs
Ok thanks I didn’t know that, I shouldn’t have just assumed it was just Beyblade.
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:54 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Okay, I don't think you guys get my point. Let's say you like Mario, right? You like Mario because of it's clever level design, right? Now let's say all your friends like Mario but they act like idiots and are annoying. How does that effect the clever level design you love so much?
No. Not really.

Thank you! See, it's stupid to base something off its fanbase. Just because most FORTNITE fans are toxic doesn't mean the game is bad. So please, start judging stuff based on what it is and not what others make it out to be.
(Jun. 26, 2019  10:01 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: No. Not really.

Thank you! See, it's stupid to base something off its fanbase. Just because most FORTNITE fans are toxic doesn't mean the game is bad. So please, start judging stuff based on what it is and not what others make it out to be.

Some people like things but don’t like the fanbase. I think that’s what a lot of people are saying, except for liking the game too.
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:38 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:23 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Fans are capable of ruining your perspective of certain characters and ideas from the show/game/fandom/series you like. If I saw rated R pictures of my favorite character, drawn by a PRETEEN, I would probably commit braindeath and wonder why I still like the series

If my friend overglorified a character I like or dont like, then thats just really sad. They refuse to let me enjoy and respect a character. And no way an I going to be in a fandom with those type of people so might as well migrate lol
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:24 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:12 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Why? Because everyone's annoyed at that one kid who only talks about Fortnite. Someone's bound to get pissed.

Please, all the kids I see talk about fortnite. And it's annoying! That doesn't effect my opinion on the game. That's like saying all the sonic games are bad because of its cringe worthy fanbase. How do the fans effect the game itself?
Yea. Fan base doesn't affect the game itself, but it affects a human. We all have emotions am I right? I'm not saying Fortnite is bad or anything, but cringe/annoying kids that keep on babbling on and on about Fortnite isn't something anyone wants to go through. Especially when you tell them to bring it down a bit. I wouldn't classify that as Toxicity my self, but others would. It happens to all popular games. Some choose to deal with it and keep on playing it. Others get pissed off and rant about the game itself. No side is right here. All we can do is cope with it. That's it. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
(Jun. 26, 2019  10:24 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:38 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Your point? Who cares about the "deeper parts"? If you like somthing, then you like it! A toxic fanbase can't stop you from liking a game.

If my friend overglorified a character I like or dont like, then thats just really sad. They refuse to let me enjoy and respect a character. And no way an I going to be in a fandom with those type of people so might as well migrate lol

So you'd stop playing a game or doing something you love because of someone else? IMO that's kinda sad.

(Jun. 26, 2019  10:53 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:24 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Please, all the kids I see talk about fortnite. And it's annoying! That doesn't effect my opinion on the game. That's like saying all the sonic games are bad because of its cringe worthy fanbase. How do the fans effect the game itself?
Yea. Fan base doesn't affect the game itself, but it affects a human. We all have emotions am I right? I'm not saying Fortnite is bad or anything, but cringe/annoying kids that keep on babbling on and on about Fortnite isn't something anyone wants to go through. Especially when you tell them to bring it down a bit. I wouldn't classify that as Toxicity my self, but others would. It happens to all popular games. Some choose to deal with it and keep on playing it. Others get pissed off and rant about the game itself. No side is right here. All we can do is cope with it. That's it. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
Then don't go through it. Turn off VC and avoid fanbases
(Jun. 27, 2019  12:10 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  10:24 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: If my friend overglorified a character I like or dont like, then thats just really sad. They refuse to let me enjoy and respect a character. And no way an I going to be in a fandom with those type of people so might as well migrate lol

So you'd stop playing a game or doing something you love because of someone else? IMO that's kinda sad.

(Jun. 26, 2019  10:53 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Yea. Fan base doesn't affect the game itself, but it affects a human. We all have emotions am I right? I'm not saying Fortnite is bad or anything, but cringe/annoying kids that keep on babbling on and on about Fortnite isn't something anyone wants to go through. Especially when you tell them to bring it down a bit. I wouldn't classify that as Toxicity my self, but others would. It happens to all popular games. Some choose to deal with it and keep on playing it. Others get pissed off and rant about the game itself. No side is right here. All we can do is cope with it. That's it. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

If they dont make me enjoy a fandom anymore, then why not? At least I have a say in it. Would be sad if I “liked” Beyblade, and in the end everyone on WBO finds out I actually dont enjoy it as much as I used to. You shouldnt force people to like/dislike something, which is pretty sad as well
(Jun. 27, 2019  2:43 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  12:10 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: So you'd stop playing a game or doing something you love because of someone else? IMO that's kinda sad.

If they dont make me enjoy a fandom anymore, then why not? At least I have a say in it. Would be sad if I “liked” Beyblade, and in the end everyone on WBO finds out I actually dont enjoy it as much as I used to. You shouldnt force people to like/dislike something, which is pretty sad as well

No ones forcing you. I'm not say you can't stop liking something. You just shouldn't let the fanbase effect your opinion. You can avoid a fandom y'know.
Played fortnite with my cousin and it was fun. But I'm a biased anime boi so Beyblade all the way XD
(Jun. 27, 2019  4:15 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Played fortnite with my cousin and it was fun. But I'm a biased anime boi so Beyblade all the way XD
Same. Except for the anime thing.
(Jun. 27, 2019  12:10 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  10:24 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: If my friend overglorified a character I like or dont like, then thats just really sad. They refuse to let me enjoy and respect a character. And no way an I going to be in a fandom with those type of people so might as well migrate lol

(Jun. 26, 2019  10:53 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Yea. Fan base doesn't affect the game itself, but it affects a human. We all have emotions am I right? I'm not saying Fortnite is bad or anything, but cringe/annoying kids that keep on babbling on and on about Fortnite isn't something anyone wants to go through. Especially when you tell them to bring it down a bit. I wouldn't classify that as Toxicity my self, but others would. It happens to all popular games. Some choose to deal with it and keep on playing it. Others get pissed off and rant about the game itself. No side is right here. All we can do is cope with it. That's it. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
I wish it was that easy.
(Jun. 25, 2019  6:50 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  6:13 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote: Asks on Beyblade website haha

You do know that not everything on the WBO is BEYBLADE related, right?

What he mean so is that's your method of collecting responses isn't biased. You are asking a question about beyblades and something else on a beyblades forum. Most respondents will likely answer "beyblades" as your sample is biased.
Beyblade obviously. When someone was watching a Fortnite video, I shut down their computer cause they were like: Oh snap did you see that kill? I was so pissed
Beyblade much better because it dosent sell stuff that is ugly and does nothing
You are basically asking ‘Do you like Apple, or Samsung’, while with the cashiers at an Apple Store.
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:35 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  12:10 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: So you'd stop playing a game or doing something you love because of someone else? IMO that's kinda sad.

I wish it was that easy.

But... It is.
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:21 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:35 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I wish it was that easy.

But... It is.

Actually Fortnite is very popular so you can’t really be in a room with at least 10 people and not have someone who loves Fortnite.  (Unless you pick everyone in this thread)
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:21 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: But... It is.

Actually Fortnite is very popular so you can’t really be in a room with at least 10 people and not have someone who loves Fortnite.  (Unless you pick everyone in this thread)

So you hear a few people talk about fortnite, so what? You're really gonna stop playing because of a few kids?
(Jun. 27, 2019  6:40 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Actually Fortnite is very popular so you can’t really be in a room with at least 10 people and not have someone who loves Fortnite.  (Unless you pick everyone in this thread)

So you hear a few people talk about fortnite, so what? You're really gonna stop playing because of a few kids?
Actually some people might!
(Jun. 27, 2019  6:40 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Actually Fortnite is very popular so you can’t really be in a room with at least 10 people and not have someone who loves Fortnite.  (Unless you pick everyone in this thread)

(Jun. 27, 2019  6:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  6:40 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: So you hear a few people talk about fortnite, so what? You're really gonna stop playing because of a few kids?
Actually some people might!

Let's stop this before it gets out of control. IMO, people on fortnite can be VERY rude.