Beyblade or Naruto?

Which do you prefer? I think i might prefer Naruto, but whats your opinion? Wink
Beyblade, funnier, more exciting, and generally better, thats just my opinion though. Smile
My favorite programme is Naruto Smile My favorite characters are Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha Tongue_out
In BeyBlade: Metal Fusion my fav characters are Kyoya and Kenta
Im random...just in case your wondering why i keep saying random things.
This would go in the off topic forums.
i like bblade beter. its just a better storyline nevermind i started watching shippuden and its awsome expesally the opening siquence blue bird
they're equal for me, because in the anime, beyblades can destroy just about anything, but naruto has a GIANT FROG SAGE! EeeEeeEeeEeeEee
I got to say Both because Naruto is cool and Epic but it gets Awkward when they just talk. Beyblade has a good Story but sometimes I think I should not Be watching it.
Which Naruto Series, and which Beyblade series?
You should really specify.
Beyblade is not violent bloods doesn't come out, everyone doesn't say i want to kill you
Its not filled with foul language, and its suitable for younger Kids.
Beyblade by far.
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:19 PM)ultimatebladers Wrote: Beyblade is not violent bloods doesn't come out, everyone doesn't say i want to kill you
Its not filled with foul language, and its suitable for younger Kids.
Beyblade by far.

Naruto was hijacked by Disney and is missing most of what you complain about.
This is like comparing a shark to an apple, theyre nothing alike. BTW, Beyblade is better IMO.
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:51 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: This is like comparing a shark to an apple, theyre nothing alike

Both are eaten by people, and both can kill people with no human assistance.
for anime,definitely naruto..but fortoys,it wouldbe beyblade..
I'd go with Naruto, it's really interesting but I don't get what's happening in the story line. Go!!!!! Tobi/Madara!
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:12 PM)benjohadi Wrote: for anime,definitely naruto..but fortoys,it wouldbe beyblade..

what the carp are naruto toys
Prententious overly long shonen drama with lacklustre animation and poor story telling vs. 20 minute toy commercial with cliche characters, recycled plot concepts, and lacklustre animation.

Tough choice.
It's quiet a tough choice but it has got to be naruto. The characters are more developed and not to mention the storyline is superb. However, the anime has way to much filler episodes which makes some parts of the anime long and boring. So beyblade does have an advantage there.
Beyblade G Rev.
and Naruto Shippuden
Beyblade is better than naruto for more than 1 reason one of them is it can actually be played in real life while naruto just has swords and costumes beyblade has actual beys, launchers, overpriced arenas, and more
(Dec. 28, 2010  4:45 AM)Masked Blader7 Wrote: Beyblade is better than naruto for more than 1 reason one of them is it can actually be played in real life while naruto just has swords and costumes beyblade has actual beys, launchers, overpriced arenas, and more

That's because the Beyblade anime is a 23 minute commercial designed to catch the attention of young naive children so that they will bother their parents in hopes of getting toys. Naruto is an attempt at telling a story that has nothing to do with any merchandise sold.
Yes, I do beleive that the Anime is rip-off. The manga isn't that bad, but Naruto Manga and Anime PWNS beyblade /:
(Dec. 28, 2010  4:50 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  4:45 AM)Masked Blader7 Wrote: Beyblade is better than naruto for more than 1 reason one of them is it can actually be played in real life while naruto just has swords and costumes beyblade has actual beys, launchers, overpriced arenas, and more

That's because the Beyblade anime is a 23 minute commercial designed to catch the attention of young naive children so that they will bother their parents in hopes of getting toys. Naruto is an attempt at telling a story that has nothing to do with any merchandise sold.

The Naruto anime is solely made to push the Naruto manga and the associated merchandise. Most Japanese animation (it exists in other country's, but Japan is quite prevalent) is produced with the intention of selling something other than the animation itself to consumers. Square Enix only allowed Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood to be made so that they could sell more manga volumes. When Miyazaki was looking for investors for Naussica they all laughed at him because he was pitching an original idea, and not something they could sell manga by making (so he later went and made a Naussica manga series).
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:24 AM)To Wrote: The Naruto anime is solely made to push the Naruto manga and the associated merchandise. Most Japanese animation (it exists in other country's, but Japan is quite prevalent) is produced with the intention of selling something other than the animation itself to consumers. Square Enix only allowed Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood to be made so that they could sell more manga volumes. When Miyazaki was looking for investors for Naussica they all laughed at him because he was pitching an original idea, and not something they could sell manga by making (so he later went and made a Naussica manga series).

When I say merchandise I'm not referring to the manga. I am referring to the toys games and trinkets. The story isn't driven based on the sold toys and games, the toys and games are based on the story, unlike Beyblade.
Its basicly a retarded ninja story with the standard ninja thing, or a anime only allowed so it can sell toys..
But..
Story = Naruto
Originality = Beyblade
Suspense = Naruto
Funny.. I guess naruto Tongue_out
I would have to say naruto..(Even though it is waaay overrated) But the first beyblade was pretty cool. Mfb is.. just there.