Beyblade is getting more popular

lucky mine would probably say no
But what would making it more popular do?
So more people will join WBO
People would stop making fun of us who like beyblades who are sensitive
Guys I’m Chinese and in China there is local REAL (not hongli) brands and they spread Beyblades also which I have a bunch of them. It’s kind of the MFB idea turned bigger and OPer and MFB beys couldn’t even cause 10% damage to the good ones and 40% damage to stock combos. Unless TT makes Cho-OP beys compared to now they can compete with the local brands and the local brands are sooo common... geez that is hard... and in WW2 Japan invaded China so because of this old Chinese people are probably not buying them. Probably ain’t China for this.
I think we have enough people in the WBO, I mean more are welcome and no matter what you like someone will always make fun of you
(Feb. 26, 2019  12:46 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I think we have enough people in the WBO, I mean more are welcome and no matter what you like someone will always make fun of you

That is a fact man or girl don't want to assume your gender
true though
(Feb. 26, 2019  12:49 AM)Jack jackson Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  12:46 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I think we have enough people in the WBO, I mean more are welcome and no matter what you like someone will always make fun of you

That is a fact man

I agree ?
(Feb. 26, 2019  12:36 AM)Jack jackson Wrote: People would stop making fun of us who like beyblades who are sensitive

To be fair, no matter how popular something is, someone is still gonna make fun of you. My Little Pony is so popular and widespread, dubbed into many languages and having a lot of toys, episodes, etc. What do people do? Poke fun and hate the fans. The same goes for Boku No Hero Academia, and it gets hate because the fans are seen as “annoying.” Things like Pokémon, Naruto, etc. will get hate for being popular, so???
What is that
bey bread..

ya sorry anti beyblade brother would not let me tell you guys what it was
(Feb. 26, 2019  2:16 AM)veltrek Wrote: bey bread..

ya sorry anti beyblade brother would not let me tell you guys what it was

Ive seen some of these bakery patries that looked like Beybread, but Im 100% sure that they werent modeled after it (Because, its an ancient recipe!). Tastes good, too. Although, Im aware its unhealthy for me lol. My local wholesale store sells em
ok no bey bread for you
(Feb. 26, 2019  2:21 AM)veltrek Wrote: ok no bey bread for you

Uhh yeah sure. I prefer the things that look like Beybread rather than actual Beybread Smile
then make it look like bey blades but bread that you can eat
(Feb. 26, 2019  2:23 AM)veltrek Wrote: then make it look like bey blades but bread that you can eat

I prefer not eating an actual Beybread is what Im saying
oh really it didn't look like that
Uh...my question is making organisation of Beyblade other than WBO ...is it wrong ??...does WBO own TT and Hasbro industry ...just a normal rookie question ....

Cause having more orgs all over the globe will also led to start a club fight like tournaments. ...what do u guys think ??
K sounds good prob tn or ky
How about we have all the beytubers answer some questions and the organizers + Kei and others make a video
sounds good
(Feb. 26, 2019  3:19 AM)Alpha Blader Wrote: Uh...my question is making organisation of Beyblade other than WBO ...is it wrong ??...does WBO own TT and Hasbro industry ...just a normal rookie question ....

Cause having more orgs all over the globe will also led to start a club fight like tournaments. ...what do u guys think ??

Nope, the WBO is a fan-run organization
ok guys so I just got a PM from a modiator and he says don't chat so much