Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008

I still hope the new season will come.
I always liked the anime.
Ok let just wait until January 7, 2008 and find out what they show
Lol thats all we can do beyblade14
Yeah the truth is hard.
But you can always see press releases so if it comes at 7 januarie we will know before than
pauk Wrote:Yeah the truth is hard.
But you can always see press releases so if it comes at 7 januarie we will know before than

i agree
As much as I'd like to watch soemthing new after I've been drinking, I expect that this is just for the sake of filler material. Most TV channels will rotate older shows in unpopular timeslots.
/fingerscrossed.
Well what do you think beyblade was. Was it a popular show or not can you give use your opinion.
Dranzer206 Wrote:Well what do you think beyblade was. Was it a popular show or not can you give use your opinion.

It would be unpopular now.
Beyblade14 seems to be making an incredibly inflated deal over this. Does he even realize that these are just reruns? Hell, I even found a torrent of the entire dubbed first season he can torrent and save himself the trouble of waiting 24 hours between episodes.
Ichida Wrote:Beyblade14 seems to be making an incredibly inflated deal over this. Does he even realize that these are just reruns? Hell, I even found a torrent of the entire dubbed first season he can torrent and save himself the trouble of waiting 24 hours between episodes.

I think it's worth making at least a moderately large deal about.
Well, yeah, I mean it's definitely significant, but this is kinda where it seems to spur more response than it merits. It seems to be not much more than a nostalgic trip / timeslot filler though. The same way they brought back Shadow Raiders on YTV, and Teletoon Retro.
Except those cartoons didn't exist solely to promote a toy. We'll see how it goes.
well, i saw beyblade on free to air when i went to new zealand last christmas... -_^
this might increase demamd 4 more seasons Smile.well waiting 4 more info .in india beyblade ended last year.i think so that they r still available on market
that reminds me that mingmign63 also told that there will be new seaosn in 2008.but it was false.there's no news about season 4 also.i think so that they will air all seasons gain but yyy?
More seasons goes with more beyblades. There has to be a higher demand of beyblades for there to be more seasons ... It would be odd to make new episodes with new beyblades when fans cannot buy them. That is not what they want.
Well like I say The Last Epsiode end it in a Odd part so that why CN mybe Sign a Deal with Canadians. Also Japan Airing BeyBlade Still, well like I said we will see what happen.
Blade14, I'm getting really tired of having to follow you around and say "WRONG, WRONG, THAT IS A LIE." So stop making such baseless concepts known, because people will believe them.
Welll I am sorry but the Article that say this is true.

http://www.animecorporation.com/news/bey...o-merchant

But the other stuff ain't true, that all I saying. It Can be Anything.
Exactly, it can be anything. So stop saying it's something.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Exactly, it can be anything. So stop saying it's something.

r u from japan?if yes do u know any nice beyblade japenese site (of anime )
I'm pretty sure that's not true. I'm from Canada, I know we have some people from the UK here, just to name a couple.
Beyblade14 Wrote:We All from the U.S

NO. I'm from Canada. There are members here from all over the world. I have Beyblading friends in Japan who aren't on this board.
Beyblade14 Wrote:We All from the U.S

Wrong.