Beyblade in the Future!

Hmm i just had a random thought, super sized beyblades & beybattles, like have larger versions of beyblades to add the extra bit of 'intensity' to normal battles.

That would be cool
Actually.. In the anime, they don't spin for 10 minutes.. It's just all the dialogue makes it seem that long..

Just like it took 5 episodes in DBZ to display the final 5 minutes of namek..

There are a few moments where tyson points out a beyblade battle lasting for over 5 minutes is extremely long..
The average battle in the anime, lasts about 4..

It is ofcourse way longer than our battles, but just to point out the anime isn't THAT extreme..
(Jun. 11, 2009  4:17 PM)strataking09 Wrote: or maybe beyblades are the armageddon were waiting for. *gets beyblades sneakily* . time for armageddon........

...what?

I'm certainly not waiting for any apocalyptic event involving spinning tops...
I would love to have a switchblade/swiss army knife/beyblade-with-a-screwdriver-and-pair-of-small-scissors.
(Jun. 12, 2009  1:01 PM)Ghost Wrote: Actually.. In the anime, they don't spin for 10 minutes.. It's just all the dialogue makes it seem that long..

That's not true. In the first few episodes they state that Kai's Dranzer S has been spinning for ten minutes already.

Not that extreme? Were we watching the same show?
Black holes and parallel universes

CREATED BY SPIN TOPS
Maybe in the future, I, too, will be able to encase my battle in a huge ice pinecone and go to another dimension
in the show they spin a long time and in that one battle in g rev kai vs tyson for the world champ they spun for a long long time
In the future their will be some way to connect a person with their beyblade so that the beyblade will spin as long as the person is able to keep themselves from passing out. For control It would be the same system the person would just think that the beyblade moved and it would follow. Bit beasts would be a manifestation of the person using the beyblade. Using the bit beast would drani more energy though. That way it would be more similar to the show.
(Jun. 12, 2009  8:07 PM)drigerfan Wrote: In the future their will be some way to connect a person with their beyblade so that the beyblade will spin as long as the person is able to keep themselves from passing out. For control It would be the same system the person would just think that the beyblade moved and it would follow. Bit beasts would be a manifestation of the person using the beyblade. Using the bit beast would drani more energy though. That way it would be more similar to the show.

aka Matrix Digivolution.
Can't see TT making a toy that would make kids pass out......

I'd buy it though. >.>
Y'all watch too many damn cartoons...
Instead of wars etc, We will have beybattles. Like instead of dropping bombs on a country we'd fly over and pelt them with wheels! And they'd be like super pumped evil winged vampire hunter beys. With (as Kei said) BeyRocket launchers.

Serious answer: Maybe more customizations things to fit better such as Kage said with the launchers and such. Depending on what future technology holds possibly some stuff out of the anime.
new idea Tongue_out (partially stolen from some season of digimon that i havent seen in like years...)

so u know how in one season like the kids become the digimon with like the spirit or whatever?
well ... instead of like the spirit makes u the beyblade... ud wear this suit and youd have battles from within the suit...

youd be dressed up kinda like the beyblades... that is...
FACE: a helmet u wear with a visor... and probably a neck brace XD
WHEEL: would be like an armor sleeve type thing that would slide over your arms and sit nicely on your shoulders for support and would be like strapped on and such and would for a wheel...
TRACK: the rest of you... itd be like wearing body armor except alot more rigid and itd have gimicks
BOTTOM: your feet would fit in here and it would attach to the track armor and yea Tongue_out

these battles would be held in gigantic stadiums and your helmet would attach to a automated ripcord type thing... and youd select your shot power and style by means of computer before a match...

youd be able to customize yourself and would control your FATE O.o

(this system would later be used for warfare... and wars would be held in giant metal stadiums and the blades' gimicks would be much deadlier... ¬.¬)
(Jun. 13, 2009  4:55 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: new idea Tongue_out (partially stolen from some season of digimon that i havent seen in like years...)

so u know how in one season like the kids become the digimon with like the spirit or whatever?
well ... instead of like the spirit makes u the beyblade... ud wear this suit and youd have battles from within the suit...

youd be dressed up kinda like the beyblades... that is...
FACE: a helmet u wear with a visor... and probably a neck brace XD
WHEEL: would be like an armor sleeve type thing that would slide over your arms and sit nicely on your shoulders for support and would be like strapped on and such and would for a wheel...
TRACK: the rest of you... itd be like wearing body armor except alot more rigid and itd have gimicks
BOTTOM: your feet would fit in here and it would attach to the track armor and yea Tongue_out

these battles would be held in gigantic stadiums and your helmet would attach to a automated ripcord type thing... and youd select your shot power and style by means of computer before a match...

youd be able to customize yourself and would control your FATE O.o

(this system would later be used for warfare... and wars would be held in giant metal stadiums and the blades' gimicks would be much deadlier... ¬.¬)
hahahahahaha.
I'm seriously laughing from this!
Hearing these stuff maybe it'll be like Dragon Ball, They will spin their Metallic Beyblades so Fast it becomes a tornado, and in water it becomes a whirlpool surf thingy.
Like Goku with his cloud he jumps on, Spin the blade and make it like a Tornado, jump on it, and ride around the world!!
Same with Water.
But for water you will need Aquario, Pisces or something that involves water, and while in the water it pumps out all the water and goes around the Seas!! Then summon a Shark. XD
(Jun. 28, 2009  8:59 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: Hearing these stuff maybe it'll be like Dragon Ball, They will spin their Metallic Beyblades so Fast it becomes a tornado, and in water it becomes a whirlpool surf thingy.
Like Goku with his cloud he jumps on, Spin the blade and make it like a Tornado, jump on it, and ride around the world!!
Same with Water.

how could you ride a beyblade without spinning around with it?
i cant believe i just asked that question
You jump inside the tornado or whatever it is, and then you move around.
(Jun. 28, 2009  9:02 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: You jump inside the tornado or whatever it is, and then you move around.

Serious
For the record... it's generally accepted that tornadoes and waterspouts are created by pressure and temperature differentials... not by small plastic objects spinning, regardless of how high their RPMs are.
(Jul. 01, 2009  2:22 PM)FelGrand Wrote: how about the beyblades becoming the ones in bugturtles siggy

You mean use them as weapons..
(Jun. 11, 2009  10:50 AM)Anubis Wrote: I want one that shoots chocolate pudding to slip the opponent up

what about one with marshmellow fluff. that way the opponent would get stuck and itd be a sitting duck?

o and these blades would come with a special auto clean stadium... itd have a spoon holder...

E2. o... but if we do have these... TT would have to come out with ones that shoot out some kinda vegetable puree so that like all those go healthy moms wont complain...
They would probably be able to create alarge amount of sparks...
this thread amuses me.

I was thinking something along the lines of "custom clutch" blades, where you have different cores/spingears with different attributes [survival, attack, etc] or three different preset functions, and a wireless launcher with three buttons to trigger each function

example, def function \ / stationary sharp tip
v
function 2, lower part of the tip is released so it's free spinning

function 3 \_/ tip retracts for a flatter tip, attack,

Possible other functions \v/ triggered jumping base
-v- cw/ ccw spinning tip
Spinning core, for independently spinning AR, WD
triggers for special AR features
Projectiles [lol]
Obligatory cat noises, etc. etc.

Most of this doesn't make sense, but meh. Kinda seems...plausible, no?