Beyblade in the Future!

Lol yeah, In that time we would be using some metal launcher with a phone like shaped device attached to it. The blades AR would be having steel, carbon, parts on it with big metal spikes like L Drago, and the bottom parts of the beyblade would be like the Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode. A performance 10x faster and more effective against old blades. Also the blades faces would be having a hologram of the beast on it.

But how do we get the beyblade increasing spinning power? Maybe there could be something like Types: Heat(Sun,Fire) Wind, water and some other elements. These beyblades for example, wind beyblades, could have holes, which while spinning could gather Air, to keep up Endurance! -Endurance type. (No need to recharge at all as long as air is around!)

Water Beyblades could have filters of water that that are like little fountains that spray loads of water, and making the other Beyblades slip off maybe to a Stadium Pocket. - Balance, but would make the other blades lose balance. (It would be needed to be recharged with water after battle.)

Fire Beyblades could absorb heat of the sun, and that way heating up the blade, it would move like an attack type, and hit the blades with full powered heat and make the beyblade lose endurance. - Attack (No need to recharge, the sun or heat is there.)

Earth Blades would have dust stored inside of it, making the blades shoot out dust and little parts of little clay. It would be having a defence system, and just shooting dust to keep it away, making it ultra defence for itself! - Defence ( Needs to recharge with filling in dust)

Then we die from global warming! And the fire beyblades will absorb the heat and live forever!
Well, seriously, I don't know what technology will be out there in the future but I HOPE that in the next few years these things will happen:

*Beyblades will go back to being more strategic and fun but will maintain the strength the new ones have.

*There will be many different kinds of launchers and ripcords to fit every ones needs, ripcords with place for 2 fingers, 5 fingers, long, short and launchers in a square shaped, round shaped and such.

*Launchers will have a digital screen that shows how much RPM you generated with your rip.

*There will be special shops for beyblades, parts, launchers, ripcords and you could buy and sell used beyblades and parts for half the price.

*A special TV Channel for beybladers with the latest releases, tournaments, contests and such.

*Interesting stadiums like a stadium that is designed to hold water in the center, a whole stadium that spins fast and constantly changes directions or some kind of rollercoaster stadium where you launch the beyblades at different sides of the railroad and they meet later at the center.
(May. 13, 2009  9:12 AM)KageBlader Wrote: Well, seriously, I don't know what technology will be out there in the future but I HOPE that in the next few years these things will happen:

*Beyblades will go back to being more strategic and fun but will maintain the strength the new ones have.

Sorry, when did Beyblade stop being strategic and fun?
(May. 13, 2009  9:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sorry, when did Beyblade stop being strategic and fun?

They didn't stop they just became a bit less then they were. I mean, if you look at the HMS and the MF they mostly look the same, a tought and roundish blade with little place for customization when the older ones have a unique style for each and every one of them and so there is more room for strategic play.
No he's not. Maybe they appear that way because you don't have completely stupid blades such as Trypio so, at a glance, it looks like there's more variety, but there are plenty of different customizations and such. Plus those CWDs give the blades a 'unique style', even if you don't want to look at the smaller details. Confused
(May. 13, 2009  9:55 AM)KageBlader Wrote: They didn't stop they just became a bit less then they were. I mean, if you look at the HMS and the MF they mostly look the same, a tought and roundish blade with little place for customization when the older ones have a unique style for each and every one of them and so there is more room for strategic play.

You really don't know what you are talking about ... despite plastics having more variety, most parts were completely useless for serious play. I say this as someone who's played for almost eight years and owned almost every single Beyblade, plastic is really not any more strategic than HMS or MFB. It's your nostalgia tricking you. It sounds to me that you don't understand the nuances of working with a different material, where a very slight mold difference can have a drastic effect on gameplay.
If the idea of making your own beyblades was feasible how would we make the launchers Confused
i think they will fly......mabey......nope impossible uh well just put it this way they wont be here that long
The blades will have the following:
  • Cable TV
  • internet acess
  • food
  • other carp i haven't thought of (lol)

Nah, i'm kidding. i'm probably guessing they may be made of carbon fibre to make the blades light and sturdy for endurance, either that or they'll be computer generated.
Big monsters would jump into them and then we could shoot tornadoes out of them when they're spinning.
(Jun. 06, 2009  2:24 PM)Mankster Wrote: Big monsters would jump into them and then we could shoot tornadoes out of them when they're spinning.

This doesn't even make sense. Serious
(Jun. 06, 2009  4:20 PM)Kei Wrote: This doesn't even make sense. Serious

He means like bit beasts but honestly, I don't think so on that. The only one I can agree with is what Brad said, they will be fast and maybe they would last longer as well.
(Jun. 06, 2009  4:29 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: He means like bit beasts but honestly, I don't think so on that. The only one I can agree with is what Brad said, they will be fast and maybe they would last longer as well.

The way he worded it implied that "big monsters" will jump inside of the Beyblades and then tornadoes will be generated within the Beyblade, to eventually be shot out towards the opponent. NO.
(Apr. 27, 2009  11:41 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Not if nuclear war ends the lot of us Tired

*This Fallout nerd is pleased*

If Beyblade would become widely popular in 2075, I could see some seriously crazy carp happening. Bright lights, huge stadiums, holographic bit beasts, pyrotechnics, basically each battle would be a friggin rock concert.

Okay...it may not get that popular, but I could see much durable, maybe even more personalized blades, even to the point where designing your very own could be official and affordable.
Yeah, much of what we see in the anime would probably become real (with some obvious exceptions lol). It would become a pretty epic game.
(Jun. 06, 2009  4:32 PM)Kei Wrote: The way he worded it implied that "big monsters" will jump inside of the Beyblades and then tornadoes will be generated within the Beyblade, to eventually be shot out towards the opponent. NO.

Ever way all that matters is the facted that it would never happen, at least not in that kind of way.
Guys, I was joking. Tongue_out

Of course it's never going to happen. lol.

Kei: What I meant was, like when Dragoon jumped into Tyson's bey.
In all seriousness, I could see them developing something along the lines of a generic top that acts as a sort of swiss army knife beyblade, having lots of different part combinations available within a single unit. Going along the current trend of hobby-toys, a blader would insert some sort of program chip or card that would set the blade to a specific configuration. For example, I want an attack type, so I plug in an attack chip. When launched, the blade would lower its height, extend the length of striking surfaces, and retract the tip to make a flatter surface. There'd still be various moulds so that not every attack type configuration looks the same. Subsequent generations of this line would have more advanced configuration chips, ones that might change the setup midway through the battle. Perhaps the final extension of this would be ones that link to a handheld device so that the blader can adjust the configuration on the fly over the course of the battle.
(Apr. 28, 2009  12:04 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Perhaps by that time, Takara-Tomy will have created a new form of Beyblade that allows you to physically MAKE the Beyblade parts yourselves, leaving an even larger gap for strategic play. At that point, luck wouldn't even be a part of the game.

^that + this

there would be beyblade shops all around the world and they would hold several of these so that bladers could come in and make their own blades using software available for free on the wbo site XD

takara-tomy would still make money because there would be a usage fee to use the machines and depending on what materials u used there would be other prices for those

other stations withing the bey shop would be capable of making you own stadiums Tongue_out
and if the store manager liked you created stadium enough then they would make the usage fee for that stadium be free and they would use it in tornaments and such Grin
Im sure in 66 years they will spin for at least 10 minutes with huge stadiums and Holographic faces.
Or they're attractive to beasts, so they will jump inside and have a party.
I want one that shoots chocolate pudding to slip the opponent up
You can call out any bitbeast and the beyblades wont stop spinning for like 20 mins just like the anime. or maybe beyblades are the armageddon were waiting for. *gets beyblades sneakily* . time for armageddon........