Beyblade in the Future!

If Beyblade was to continue and still be around in the year 2075, what do you think they would be like?

Consider questions such as:

How will they look?

What kind of materials would be used to make them?

What new technology will be used?

What type of new features, if any, will beyblades have?
- For example, a beyblade with solar panels that can convert solar/light energy to maintain speed, etc.
- Or a beyblade that might be able to create some kind of force field around it for defense.
- Will we be able to have more control, such as having motion sensors in beyblades so they can detect & follow the movements of someone's hands when wearing a special glove?

What will the 'stadiums' be like?

How much more faster and powerful will they be?

How popular do you think they'll be? Will people take in more seriously as a hobby? Would seeing a stadium set up in a local park be a normal, common thing?

What will the launchers be like?

etc......

You can even draw some pictures or w/e if you'd like Cute Grin
Zero Gravity beyblades with Holographic Bit beast.Basicly everything that happned in the Anime would come to life
holy bakugan milk balls
They wouldn't still be around. =P Or we wouldn't....one of those answers.
They will be sent from the stars containing the zodiac symbols and be used to destroy evil.
No war, just beybattles where the beyblades have bitbeasts and and you control them with your mind. XD
Oh, and they'll be microscopic.
(Apr. 27, 2009  11:10 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: They wouldn't still be around. =P Or we wouldn't....one of those answers.

If they were still around.....

Other kids would be around Wink

btw this topic is just for fun (obviously) and to see what stuff ppl will come up with.
(Apr. 27, 2009  11:17 PM)Aqua Wrote: If they were still around.....

Other kids would be around Wink

btw this topic is just for fun (obviously) and to see what stuff ppl will come up with.

Not if nuclear war ends the lot of us Tired

My guess is they'd just be digital projections as a posed to actual spinning tops.
Computers would measure the speed and angle the ripcord is pulled at, in turn generating the beyblade projection at an accurate speed and movement pattern, and parts would be bought online and saved on memory sticks and flash drives.
It's possible that they might sell beyblades along with the digital versions, but I'd assume that in the future resources will be wasted less on toy products since the costs will most probably rise astronomically.
I'd be able to break the time-space continuum creating a massive black hole which consumes the entire world ending all life
Perhaps by that time, Takara-Tomy will have created a new form of Beyblade that allows you to physically MAKE the Beyblade parts yourselves, leaving an even larger gap for strategic play. At that point, luck wouldn't even be a part of the game.
(Apr. 27, 2009  11:41 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: My guess is they'd just be digital projections as a posed to actual spinning tops.
Computers would measure the speed and angle the ripcord is pulled at, in turn generating the beyblade projection at an accurate speed and movement pattern, and parts would be bought online and saved on memory sticks and flash drives.
It's possible that they might sell beyblades along with the digital versions, but I'd assume that in the future resources will be wasted less on toy products since the costs will most probably rise astronomically.
Watch MegamanEXE much?
(Apr. 28, 2009  1:59 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: They would all look like Libra.
And he wins the thread.
you will be able to ride them XD and then you will control them as you wish
YOU will be the face (bit beast)
(Apr. 28, 2009  12:04 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Perhaps by that time, Takara-Tomy will have created a new form of Beyblade that allows you to physically MAKE the Beyblade parts yourselves, leaving an even larger gap for strategic play. At that point, luck wouldn't even be a part of the game.
My serious answer:
This, but with set guidelines for each type of beyblade (attack, defense, endurance, compact/balance) to keep the game fair/fun/strategic. I think it would be pretty dang kool then.
In the future, we'll be battling in full sized colosseums.
Beyblades will be 300 pounds of solid metal, that need to be fired out of cannons.

Battles will be the most intense things around, which is why they need to be contained to only official matches.
Of course, Street bladers will terrorize many with their illegal spinning killing machines.
Probably zero gravity laser shooting field distorting battlefields and some random atomic bombs while were at it Grin
Serious answer: They'll be faster.
I don't know about you guys, but I would be content with all of these future Beyblades being required to use Moses's beyrocket launcher. That would be sweet.
They will be used as weapons of mass destruction >=D kekeekekekekekekeke
they will be faster, cooler, stronger, indestructable unless it faces another beyblade, stadiums would be made of diferent materials and would be bigger, it would be more popular to have lasted that long, ripcords would be unbreakable but could still bend, launchers would never ware out, might even have a tv chanel devoted to it
I don't even think they'd still be using launchers and ripcords.

BeybladeTV lol
Lol yeah, In that time we would be using some metal launcher with a phone like shaped device attached to it. The blades AR would be having steel, carbon, parts on it with big metal spikes like L Drago, and the bottom parts of the beyblade would be like the Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode. A performance 10x faster and more effective against old blades. Also the blades faces would be having a hologram of the beast on it. My opinion.

And then we all die of Global Warming!!
They will make Heavy Metal Fight Plastic Beyblades that will make everyone happy.