Beyblade cosplay website.

Does anyone know an english cosplay website that has beyblade customs in it? I want to do Kai for the Expo in may so I need to know now. Also I need a wig because Kai's hair is impossible.
I don't understand what you're asking. Do you mean a site with pre-made Beyblade costumes? If so, then no, you'll have to make it or pay someone to make it.
(Jan. 29, 2009  6:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't understand what you're asking. Do you mean a site with pre-made Beyblade costumes? If so, then no, you'll have to make it or pay someone to make it.

Thats what I meant and damn, I was pretty sure there were websites that did do them.
OK, I'm going to try and make it. Not going to be easy but still and I have asked someone if they will help. I've heard that to do the hair you put to wigs together to do it, is this the best way? (Kai)

Edit: Sorry about the double post.
I think a better idea would be to get a black wig and colour the front part silver.
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think a better idea would be to get a black wig and colour the front part silver.

True, point is just being able to find any wigs that are good for this kind of thing.
Just get any long wig and have it cut by someone.

And, as someone who's cosplayed Kai, cosplay in general is a lot more trouble than it's worth.
Have you done this before or is it just common sence?
I just told you I'd cosplayed Kai.
(Jan. 29, 2009  8:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I just told you I'd cosplayed Kai.

>_> <_< My bad.
There are site that'll commission costumes for you, but I'm not sure what.
Well, ever way the trousers are easy enough and maybe the top. Gloves should be pretty easy as well.
Just make it,i tried finding the same thing but for ray so I started making it aand it's nearly done.
Yeah, I'm going to and has Lord Brad got any info for me about how to go about this?
Lol. Just take it one step at a time and plan it all out first. And try not to do too much in one go because you don't want to ruin it. For the wig I'd get a silver wig and spray the darker bit as it'll come out more (depends how light you want the silver) and make sure to use hairspray NOT gel.
my only advice is to not do cosplay because it's a giant waste of time and money and will probably come out looking like carp
Ooh.....that's a much better pic than the one I saw before. Grin Your jacket is so shiny. XD
Liking the Dranzer MS
I'm doing this for a reason and that is not that bad to be honest but isn't it funny how in the anime the beyblade is as big as his hand and yet it is really small there.

Thank you Rocky, good advice there.
kai was also like what, 14 in the anime? also he wasn't wearing giant gloves (my gloves for that costume sucked)
(Feb. 02, 2009  10:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: kai was also like what, 14 in the anime? also he wasn't wearing giant gloves (my gloves for that costume sucked)

Yeah but he always seemed so much more older than that and those gloves did seem a bit big.
(Feb. 02, 2009  10:47 PM)Zander Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2009  10:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: kai was also like what, 14 in the anime? also he wasn't wearing giant gloves (my gloves for that costume sucked)

Yeah but he always seemed so much more older than that and those gloves did seem a bit big.

He's always been about 16/17 in my mind (15 in V-Force though XD). :\
well it doesn't really matter what he was like in your mind Speechless
(Feb. 03, 2009  1:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: well it doesn't really matter what he was like in your mind Speechless

I'm sorry........just thought I'd add my two cents.....Unhappy
I'm not doing this this time round mainly because I don't have the money to. I'll try next time.