Beyblade cosplay website.

My partner is cosplaying Kai. For her wig we used a Tina Turner style wig I had lying around after a failed attempt to spray it red (it was supposed to be Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2 Unhappy.) We washed it out though and beacause it was sticking out all over the place on top to begin with, it made styling the spikes a lot easier. As for the colour, she got black and silver car spray paint and sprayed it. not only wass the colour right, but now the wig is set so hard there's no way those spikes will fall out. We've also been making out Tyson and Kai cosplays from scratch at a minimum of cost. It helps to know the local fabric shops Smile.
I just saw this, where the hell are the pics?
Well I'm going to Supanova as Rei kon and Beybi is going to cosplay as mariam so it should be awesome! and we might be group cosplaying with some people who are going to cosplay as Takao and Kai..Oh I could get them to join WBO!
(Mar. 28, 2009  1:09 AM)fragbait Wrote: I just saw this, where the hell are the pics?

i deleted them

no more people are going to see them than necessary
(Feb. 02, 2009  8:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: my only advice is to not do cosplay because it's a giant waste of time and money and will probably come out looking like carp
I thought your costume came out lovely. :]
(Mar. 28, 2009  3:40 AM)fragbait Wrote: But I wanted to see....

Trust me, I don't think the pictures are coming back.