Beyblade combos

well I've been busy making combos, and theyre pretty great if i do say so myself! the combos are 

salamander 
meteor 
yard 
win rate against hercules: 60% 
draw rate: 20% 
loss rate: 20% 
win rate against phoenix: 30% 
draw rate: 30%
loss rate: 40% 
with salamander weighing in at 55 grams, this bey did pretty well! yeah it lost to phoenix by a lot but it managed to hold itself up against Hercules! and its the heaviest out of all three of these combos! 

Hercules 

glaive 
friction 
win rate against salamander: 40%
win rate against Phoenix: 60% 
draw rate: 10% 
loss rate: 30% 
Hercules weighs 53 grams and i was really surprised to see it beat phoenix a lot! but im not all that surprised with it against salamander. i really thought it would be able to stay away from salamanders spin equalization. but it still holds up well nonetheless! 

Phoenix 
cross 
revolve 
win rate against Salamander: 40% 
win rate against hercules: 30% 
loss rate: 60%
being the lights by 52 grams i was heavily surprised to see how it did, sense its one of the absolute best layers in the game. against salamander, it did really well! and it managed to hold onto its armor for the most part. but against hercules, it was crazy to see that it lost so much. but that was probably mostly because of the loss of the armor against hercules. but even though it performed as well as it did, i still can see much potential in this combo! 

so there you have it, these three beys are my tournament combos, and i hope they do well for me if i ever go to a tournament. feel free to test these combos yourself and see if you get the same results.
Best combos for those layers: Hell Salamander 7/10/0Bump Bearing/Atomic, Archer Hercules 7/10/0 Eternal, Revive Phoenix 7/10/0Glaive Atomic/Orbit

Those combos are still good tho, just wanna put these combos out there for ya, if you haven't seen em
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:12 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Best combos for those layers: Hell Salamander 7/10/0Bump Bearing/Atomic, Archer Hercules 7/10/0 Eternal, Revive Phoenix 7/10/0Glaive Atomic/Orbit

Those combos are still good tho, just wanna put these combos out there for ya, if you haven't seen em

thank you for your suggestions! but i don't really have bearing, atomic, or orbit. nor bump. but if i ever do get those parts, ill definitely take your combos into consideration if/ when i do test them!
(Sep. 07, 2018  3:18 AM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:12 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Best combos for those layers: Hell Salamander 7/10/0Bump Bearing/Atomic, Archer Hercules 7/10/0 Eternal, Revive Phoenix 7/10/0Glaive Atomic/Orbit

thank you for your suggestions! but i don't really have bearing, atomic, or orbit. nor bump. but if i ever do get those parts, ill definitely take your combos into consideration if/ when i do test them!
Save up some cash for the triple booster.
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:02 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: well I've been busy making combos, and theyre pretty great if i do say so myself! the combos are 

salamander 
meteor 
yard 
with salamander weighing in at 55 grams, this bey did pretty well! yeah it lost to phoenix by a lot but it managed to hold itself up against Hercules! and its the heaviest out of all three of these combos! 

Hercules 

glaive 
friction 
Hercules weighs 53 grams and i was really surprised to see it beat phoenix a lot! but im not all that surprised with it against salamander. i really thought it would be able to stay away from salamanders spin equalization. but it still holds up well nonetheless! 

Phoenix 
cross 
revolve 
being the lights by 52 grams i was heavily surprised to see how it did, sense its one of the absolute best layers in the game. against salamander, it did really well! and it managed to hold onto its armor for the most part. but against hercules, it was crazy to see that it lost so much. but that was probably mostly because of the loss of the armor against hercules. but even though it performed as well as it did, i still can see much potential in this combo! 

so there you have it, these three beys are my tournament combos, and i hope they do well for me if i ever go to a tournament. feel free to test these combos yourself and see if you get the same results.
Given the parts you have listed here. Have you tested Hercules 0/10 Cross revolve?  I think that may be pretty good.  Have you considered Phoenix 10 eternal? I suppose you have eternal since you have Hercules.
Use ah 0/7 et
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:10 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:02 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: well I've been busy making combos, and theyre pretty great if i do say so myself! the combos are 

salamander 
meteor 
yard 

Hercules 

glaive 
friction 

Phoenix 
cross 
revolve 

Given the parts you have listed here. Have you tested Hercules 0/10 Cross revolve?  I think that may be pretty good.  Have you considered Phoenix 10 eternal? I suppose you have eternal since you have Hercules.
i dont think i have. ill look into that though, thanks for the recommendation of your combo!
Can anyone say combos for killer deathsyther
I kinda like the bey
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:14 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Can anyone say combos for killer deathsyther
I kinda like the bey

well killer is kinda outclassed by now. but one combo im thinking of off the top of my head would be something like 0g revolve if you don't mind stationary attack combos
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:14 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Can anyone say combos for killer deathsyther
I kinda like the bey
Well...my personal troll combo is kD 12F Op.
Worst Combo I could think of : Vice Leopard.12Lift.Operate !!