Beyblade caption FAILS! xD

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the characters or episode lines/dialouge said in the video. All rights go to TV Tokyo/Nelvana.

So, if anyone has ever heard of Youtube's English Automatic (Generated) Captions, it's a firmware that Youtube uses that is monitored by Google Speech Recognition where basically whatever is said in the video tries to closely translate and understand what you're trying to say, but ALWAYS fails to do so and will bring you laughing for decades off your chair for like hell.

Let's start with episode 1 of Beyblade Metal Fusion shall we?

Hurry! The match already started!= freak securities just track!!! xD
I have a cold= I have a call! xD
my beyblade= my a blade!!! xD
check it out!= Jack on my! xD
a little punk like you, running into Mr. Benkei.= a little punk like you, running into Mr. JAMIE!!!! xD
Benkei= Bank a table!!! xD
yell all you want= yellow you live! xD
Beyblading is supposed to be fun= be bleeding is supposed to be fun! xD
Alright then= Alright, Dan!!! xD
fifty no joke! Disconnected his buddy are some people who cares let's do this! xD
Kenta: So cool!= Small Call! xD
Gingka= Tina! xD
Face Hunters= the Piece Hunters! xD
They're just bullies= Police Cheatin! xD
Gingka: It seems thugs like them are everywhere= It seems DOGS like them are everywhere! xD
Kenta: I bet you file-line trapped the house high speed what makes you so strong!!! xD
The Beyblade has nothing to with TAX!!! xD
Gingka= Tina! xD (There saying it AGAIN!!!)
Leone= your home! xD
If you don't man up= If you don't make an app! xD
I want him to give me some Beyblade tips today= I want him to give me some gameplay tip for change!!!! xD
Looks like he went in to the new town after all= cooks like you want to go to the menu Doron!!! xD
Those Face Hunters again= Ghost centers again!!! xD
Gingka Haganei= Django hi Jonnie!!!! xD
Gingka: Yes, Kenta, watch!= Yes KANTOR/CHANTER, watch! xD
Blader's spirit= bleeder's spearhead!!!! xD

Feel free to reply with lots of laughs! xD
ROFL!!!!!

oops i forgot the 1-liner rule
I don't think there's much discussion value here, so I'm going to close this thread. If you find these things funny, you can certainly enjoy them on your own Smile