Beyblade by SB?

Ok, here is the deal. I was trying to buy a spriggan requiem and it arrived today. The catch is the logo isn't takara-tomy. It's "SB" I believe. I've seen these online and I thought they were counterfeits. Am I correct? When I examined the contents, the beyblade wasn't packed like it should be. I have already set up a request for a refund, but I just need to know because it doesn't seem anyone online has mentioned these as fake or not.
(May. 24, 2018  10:16 PM)Clfjmpr Wrote: Ok, here is the deal. I was trying to buy a spriggan requiem and it arrived today. The catch is the logo isn't takara-tomy. It's "SB" I believe. I've seen these online and I thought they were counterfeits. Am I correct? When I examined the contents, the beyblade wasn't packed like it should be. I have already set up a request for a refund, but I just need to know because it doesn't seem anyone online has mentioned these as fake or not.

SB is definitely fake.
(May. 24, 2018  10:42 PM)Grey Bey, thanks bud. It\s annoying because it was the picture that I saw online that should have clued me in that it's was fake. But to be honest, it doesn't look bad. Just wasn't what I paid for. Wrote:
(May. 24, 2018  10:16 PM)Clfjmpr Wrote: Ok, here is the deal. I was trying to buy a spriggan requiem and it arrived today. The catch is the logo isn't takara-tomy. It's "SB" I believe. I've seen these online and I thought they were counterfeits. Am I correct? When I examined the contents, the beyblade wasn't packed like it should be. I have already set up a request for a refund, but I just need to know because it doesn't seem anyone online has mentioned these as fake or not.

SB is definitely fake.
The fakes I've seen of Spriggan Requiem replace the white rubber parts on the energy layer with hard plastic. Otherwise than that, the fakes are pretty spot on.
That is definitely fake. Every real beyblade has either TAKARA TOMY or HASBRO's logo on it.
Don't for
(May. 24, 2018  11:24 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: That is definitely fake. Every real beyblade has either TAKARA TOMY or HASBRO's logo on it.

Don't forget sonokong as well for legit brands.
(May. 25, 2018  12:54 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Don't forget sonokong as well for legit brands.

I don't think Sonokong does anything with Burst beys? As far as I'm aware, South Korea company Young Toys uses Takara-Tomy beys. Just have to be sure any Korean-language Beyblades have both logos (YT and TT).

Sonokong made the previous generations of Beyblades though for South Korea, I believe. They just don't seem involved in Burst.
SB is fake. You should return it, get cash back, and order a real Spriggan Requiem
(May. 25, 2018  12:54 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Don't for
(May. 24, 2018  11:24 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: That is definitely fake. Every real beyblade has either TAKARA TOMY or HASBRO's logo on it.

Don't forget sonokong as well for legit brands.

Sonokong's beyblades has both the logo of Sonokong and TT.
And if you talk about the original top series produced by sonokong, it is not BEYBLADE, therefore it is not included in the discussion.
Buying stuff on eBay to find that it’s fake can be very annoying, so it’s best to stick with sellers that the site trusts. It is more expensive, but you are guaranteed to get a legitimate item.

If you are still looking for it, I have a link here.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Tomy-...Sw1AZakZnv