Beyblade burst "what if?"

what if we actually get a girl blader for db  DJ - Yeah!
(Apr. 26, 2021  6:26 PM)Pixi Wrote: what if we actually get a girl blader for db  DJ - Yeah!

I'd forgive DB for legit anything that goes wrong in the series after that as long as the girl is done good lmao
(No, not really, I'm mostly looking for a good story even if it doesn't have a girl, but one can dream)
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:54 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:50 PM)Pixi Wrote: then the whole resonance plot wouldn't be explored that much
also if they never met, aiga wouldn't have gotten corrupted resonance  
which means that z achilles wouldn't have been broken

Which in retrospect would mean that Winning Valkyrie wouldn't have broke either (and I guess that would make Cho-Z Spriggan the only Bey with Burst stoppers in the season?), and that Aiga wouldn't get his character development or that 'Oh I f***ed up' moment where he realizes that he didn't really work on his bond with Achilles, and other stuff mentioned above.

if winning valkyrie didnt break then a lot of turbo/cho-z haters would probably not hate the season
(Apr. 26, 2021  6:26 PM)Pixi Wrote: what if we actually get a girl blader for db  DJ - Yeah!

well knock off elsa ws supposed to be a girl
but it changed to boy bc no reason

so I would be happy by getting a girl that isnt elsa
(Apr. 26, 2021  6:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

well knock off elsa ws supposed to be a girl

i think morita changed it because his editors didn't like the idea (idk heard it somewhere, dont quote me on this).
(Apr. 26, 2021  6:38 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  6:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well knock off elsa ws supposed to be a girl

i think morita changed it because his editors didn't like the idea (idk heard it somewhere, dont quote me on this).

That's pretty much what happened, yeah. CoroCoro's editors decided that nah, we can't have a relevant female Blader so they made Gwynn a boi.
(Apr. 26, 2021  6:45 PM)Pixi Wrote: what if ashtem returns

People have seen what happened with HELL, so he'd have a hard time finding supporters. Also, someone said before that Ashtem's story was completed in the manga.
What happened to him in manga?
What if Valt never met Aiger?
Now I made a if question

What if their were no beyblade villain allowed in beyblade?
(Apr. 26, 2021  9:05 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: What if Valt never met Aiger?

Valt would still be world champion and Valt would have been the unbetable champion till sparking
what if Valt beat shu in s1

what if phi beat Aiga in the final battle

and what if lean walhalla never realized what shu was tryna tell him in shu+lane vs valt+rantaro(the last one)
what if this thread couldve not been a thread and just have been placed in one of the beyblade random thoughts thread as a question
(Apr. 26, 2021  9:51 PM)eggblader Wrote: what if this thread couldve not been a thread and just have been placed in one of the beyblade random thoughts thread as a question

Simple: We wouldn't have asked the same number of what ifs and the topic would've died down much quicker.
(Apr. 26, 2021  10:09 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  9:51 PM)eggblader Wrote: what if this thread couldve not been a thread and just have been placed in one of the beyblade random thoughts thread as a question

Simple: We wouldn't have asked the same number of what ifs and the topic would've died down much quicker.
Exactly
What if Lane and Shu won against Hyuga and Hikaru in the finale? Would Lane still be evil?
what if shu was always weak.
(Apr. 27, 2021  12:49 AM)eggblader Wrote: what if shu was always weak.

*Gasps* I don't even know!!
(sighs) Probably sometimes he would almost win and he would always lose until his bey breaks
What if Phi beat Aiga and Valt in season 3.
(Apr. 27, 2021  12:55 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: What if Phi beat Aiga and Valt in season 3.

then arthur wouldve come in. i dunno what would happen after that since dante wouldnt have been inspired by valt cuz hes broken.
Of course the blading world will be changed and the all the bladers want to be strong and they’ll join hell to become the strongest bladers in the world

What if arthur was the true king of inferno/hell and he overuled the blading world?