Beyblade burst battle zero MISSING DRIVER

Question regarding the game, Beyblade burst battle zero.

I have unlock the Awakened Variable(2) Driver recently and was wondering how to unlock the final Variable(3) Driver.

Anyone knows to unlock the last Variable(3), and which Variable(?) Driver should i used to unlock it?

Use Variable(1) furthermore or the Awakened Variable(2)?

Help appreciated and thanks.
(Feb. 06, 2019  6:34 AM)Yonglun Wrote: Question regarding the game, Beyblade burst battle zero.

I have unlock the Awakened Variable(2) Driver recently and was wondering how to unlock the final Variable(3) Driver.

Anyone knows to unlock the last Variable(3), and which Variable(?) Driver should i used to unlock it?

Use Variable(1) furthermore or the Awakened Variable(2)?

Help appreciated and thanks.

How you unlock it?
Edit:I just unlocked it yesterday
(Jul. 22, 2021  8:47 PM)AnimetedBey Wrote: How do I unlock version 2

I literally unlocked it yesterday you just have to keep on using variable until you see it in your parts
(May. 02, 2022  2:51 PM)Shelter reboot Wrote: I literally unlocked it yesterday you just have to keep on using variable until you see it in your parts

What do you mean by use it enough? When I use it enough will it just suddenly appear or will it be in the gifts menu?
(Jul. 21, 2022  8:40 AM)GeistValkyrie Wrote:
(May. 02, 2022  2:51 PM)Shelter reboot Wrote: I literally unlocked it yesterday you just have to keep on using variable until you see it in your parts

What do you mean by use it enough? When I use it enough will it just suddenly appear or will it be in the gifts menu?
I don't play the game, but it guess yes
(May. 02, 2022  2:51 PM)Shelter reboot Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  8:47 PM)AnimetedBey Wrote: How do I unlock version 2

I literally unlocked it yesterday you just have to keep on using variable until you see it in your parts
I unlocked Variable2, to get the last Variable do I keep using the first Variable or Variable2?