Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!)

We have real-life pictures of Thief Phoenic already, though, showing what its color is under non-stock photograph lighting.
Ahh, I just saw it. Why does it look so foggy-ish and ugly. Confused Aha,

According to this picture..
The only thing I can really assume to call that color is "infected sputum", because... well, that's what it is.
Looks more like mucus or phlegm to me..
(Apr. 20, 2012  12:55 PM)Cannon Wrote: Looks more like mucus or phlegm to me..

Sputum is a type of mucus from the lower respiratory airways. Purulent Sputum is basically exactly that color.

This is a horrible topic of conversation why did I do this.
Blegh, looks also like the urine of someone who had too much to drink...

Why did you trigger this, Hazel! Aha, jokes. Wink

But back on topic-ish.

I don't feel like E230 will work properly as shown, but meh, we'll see.
Thief Phoenic should probably be discussed in the BBG-09 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF topic ...
Apparently there will be a WBBA-event-exclusive stadium bigger than the Zero-G Stadium Attack Type, perhaps called the "Deka Stadium".
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...st-98.html

It was made for three players ... ? Anyway, I doubt this will ever be released.
(Apr. 28, 2012  5:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It was made for three players ... ? Anyway, I doubt this will ever be released.

It seems to big to be ever released.

Even if it's released, I wonder how much the shipping charge is .. aha
I guess it's supposed to mimic the anime.

That thing is freakin huge though, forget playing with it, that stadium could be my new beycarrier.
i saw in toywiz that there is going to be a Zero G Stadium i dont know if this has been discussed in earlier posts but is their any information on it so far?
I would not be surprised to see it sold at WBBA events eventually.
(Apr. 28, 2012  5:54 PM)defenceblader Wrote: i saw in toywiz that there is going to be a Zero G Stadium i dont know if this has been discussed in earlier posts but is their any information on it so far?

We have topics for each release, so you should check the thread for the release you are referring to, in order to see what is known about it so far. You can even consult all the links quickly in the Bey News forum.
That Deka Stadium looks really cool. I really like bigger stadiums, attack types can't handle smaller stadiums.
I wonder how 3-player battles will do at tournaments.....
This is going to be fun as hell to troll with Basalt _____ 145-170 XF
How exactly is that going to be "fun as Hell"?
Chances are you'll fling your enemy out of the stadium. :> (just because it will fling the stadium up and down and tip it over and such)
Ok, I can see where you're comming from, but Doesn't CF act more aggressively than XF?
Sorry it's been a while since I've gotten into the game again so you're probably right.
Please do not double-post like that.
Yeah, my Bassalt Gill M145Q is gonna rock your stadium like a hurricane and then some!