Beyblade Zero Evolution (a fanfic/doujinshi/radioplay/videogame)

Updated on 09/23/08

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Zero Evolution

attention please. before I go any further I want to let you know this is a fan made novel that will be made by me and a few other people. I'm currently looking for an artist who knows how to draw doujinshi (fan comics).

There will be 4 versions of Beyblade Zero Evolution.

1. Novel
2. Doujinshi
3. radioplay
4. video game

note: I will be making a Beyblade Zero Evolution video game via
RPG Maker VX. the demo for this game won't be released (zip or rar file) until at least the beginning of January 2009. I have been making sprites from the GBA game Beyblade G Revolution. all the characters and teams from that
game I will be doing sprite ripping from them. As for new characters I will either find sprites similar to the way they look or I will have someone make them. I will post a screenshot of my game within a few days from now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

in January 2009, I plan on releasing the first volume for the novel and will be released first along with the radioplay drama and will be released accordingly. As for the doujinshi, as soon as I find a decent artist, then the drawing for it will start. As to how I find that artist there will be a fanart contest I will be holding later on next month. ( October 2008 )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beyblade Zero Evolution story summary:

Three years after the BEGA tournament in Japan, the BBA Team reunite once again. As they form their team again, this time new challenges, new opponents and new tournaments await them.

During their rejoice together they meet up with a group of bladers who are after the Three Hidden Spirit Holy Beasts; "Zinrai", "Hayate" and "Raiden". if they obtain them,
they will be able to unlock a terrible threat to the world.

and a new mystery...Kai has a brother? Black Dranzer has returned? what will become of Kai once he learns that he has a brother that his family didn't tell him about?

That's not the only big thing going on. A new style of beyblading will be introduced in a beyblade tournament so big that all the previous teams from all the other series will be there....and a new threat to the world that the BBA Team may not be able to beat.

to all those who want a few spoilers i'm only giving out a few:

spoiler 1: during the Grand Tournament a new style of beyblading and a new core that will be introduced.

The new beyblade style in my fan story:
Beyblading along with the use of martial-arts, fighting and attacking the blader him/herself.

the new beyblades in my fan story:
will allow beybladers to not only control their beyblade, but their beyblades will move along with their owners and follow their movement. Some of this was introduced in G Revolution like the battle between Takao and Kai during the Tag Battle tournament final battle.

spoiler 2: a new character for the BBA Team will be introduced and it is not a fan creating of myself. The character will be named "Yuuki Agato"

spoiler 3: during the grand tournament the BBA Team will have a new name
"Zero Evolution"
----------------------------------------------------------------
Beyblade Zero Evolution (Novel Version):

1. Format of the novel.

The novel format will not be in html or .doc or pdf. Instead I have found a better solution in order to make this more enjoyable. The format will be in
png format and the size and shape of the image will represent that of the size of a scanlated manga image.

This is how it will work:

* Front cover of the novel with fanart of the character drawn by my artist, including the volume number and the title of the volume.

* page 1 and page 2 will show a short bio of the main characters that will be in that volume along with a drawn picture of those characters.

* page 3 will be the contents page showing the name of the chapter and what page it is on, etc.

* page 4 all the way up before the last page will be the main content itself "the story"

* the last page will show the credits for the people involved that helped with this project, including the copyright symbol of TV Tokyo/D-Rights/Takara
however Nelvana won't be included because I will not be using the english dub names. everything incuding character likenesses, names, story will be from the Original Japanese version of the Beyblade 2001/2002/G Revolution anime.

Hoshi no Yume is looking for Beyblade fans who are good at writing really good english, has a good creative mind and that loves to write. if you have any of those then my group really needs YOU to help with the Beyblade Zero Evolution novel.
I cannot imagine a series that would translate worse into novel and radio drama format than Beyblade.

What's the radio drama going to sound like?

GOOOOOOOOOOO DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOON

tch tch WHIRRRRRRRRRR tch tch WHIIIIIIIIIIR vrooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

edit: also everything else about this sounds ridiculous
the Beyblade anime has a story you know. not just about battling tops going at it, there is character development.

the radio drama will be like watching an anime but only hearing it not watching it. but that is where the novel willl come in to help with that problem.

The Beyblade anime wasn't meant to be like the real life game.

The anime and toys are completely different. the anime has a fantasy aspect to it and that is why that stays in anime and how the toys stays like the toys.
(Sep. 16, 2008  4:30 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: the Beyblade anime has a story you know. not just about battling tops going at it, there is character development.

the radio drama will be like watching an anime but only hearing it not watching it. but that is where the novel willl come in to help with that problem.

Unsmith
Quote:the Three Hidden Spirit Holy Beasts; "Zinrai", "Hayate" and "Raiden". if they obtain them,
they will be able to unlock a terrible threat to the world.
^
sounds like Yu-Gi-Oh GX with the sacred beats

Quote:The new beyblade style in my fan story:
Beyblading along with the use of martial-arts, fighting and attacking the blader him/herself.
^sounds like g gundam
fyi beyblade will be dumb if you can't see the beyblades

seriously i don't even know how you could think it wouldn't be
(Sep. 16, 2008  4:23 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 1. Novel
3. radioplay

The new beyblade style in my fan story:

the new beyblades in my fan story:
will allow beybladers to not only control their beyblade, but their beyblades will move along with their owners and follow their movement. Some of this was introduced in G Revolution like the battle between Takao and Kai during the Tag Battle tournament final battle.

It's a story about spin tops.

That beybattle looked like a direct rip-off of Dragonball Z, only with spin tops.

You shouldn't do this.
hey im not trying to rain on it
but i think you best focus on the dojin only. Also I don't see why the bladers actually hit each other with martial arts, becasue imo that defeats the purposes of launching, I'd just punch in the face erreday instead.

maybe there should be hand signs instead(lol naruto)

the plot sounds pretty cool to me though, I'd want to see it.
Well when you Beyblade fans read this it will be interesting and I promise none of you will be disappointed.
This is how the beyblade/martial arts would work:

in my story when the beyblade/martial arts beyblading style starts there will be no more beystadium bowls. they will all be on the ground itself, in the air or whatever. if you remember Beyblade G Revolution episode 52, then you might as well say "this isn't DBZ!" bot hTakao and Brooklyn's blades were in mid air and both blades were moving so fast it looked like a DBZ thing.

1. the character launches his/her beyblade.
2. the more power he/she has in him/herself will make the beyblade spin even longer.
3. and mostly the martial arts thing are for the characters that have Holy Beasts inside their blades.
4. the beyblade will stop spinning if his/her body is unconscious.
5. if the beyblade itself breaks, then the user of that beyblade will be pretty banged up as well.
this thread

is the best thread

rated 1, went hog wild
I have had this story planned in my mind for 4 years now, although some of the plot element has changed in my story since then. but the majority of the plot from back then I haven't changed.
If you just want to tell a story, why don't you write an original one instead of a Beyblade one? Confused
Well, I think Bakuten Shoot Beyblade deserves to have a true ending instead of how G Revolution ended, so...i'm making a continuation .... novel style.
(Sep. 18, 2008  9:42 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Well, I think Bakuten Shoot Beyblade deserves to have a true ending instead of how G Revolution ended, so...i'm making a continuation .... novel style.

True ending? G-Revolution defeated BEGA and Beyblade was loved all around the world. How much more of an ending do you need?

Your story sounds contrived and frankly, stupid.
Gotta love Beywiki. The only Beyblade forum in existence where a person give an innocent idea torn apart by everyone else on the forum. Even if most of you guys hate the idea, being so blunt about it isn't always a good thing.

I personally like the idea. Will I have any part of it? Probably not. Maybe the Doujin, but I'd prefer that I be much better at drawing than I am now.

Good luck!
(Sep. 19, 2008  10:12 PM)Siliva Wrote: Gotta love Beywiki. The only Beyblade forum in existence where people actually say what they're thinking and are willing to call a stupid idea stupid when they see it.
(Sep. 19, 2008  10:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2008  10:12 PM)Siliva Wrote: Gotta love Beywiki. The only Beyblade forum in existence where people actually say what they're thinking and are willing to call a stupid idea stupid when they see it.

hahahahaha

good one brad
(Sep. 16, 2008  4:55 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 1. the character launches his/her beyblade.
2. the more power he/she has in him/herself will make the beyblade spin even longer.
3. and mostly the martial arts thing are for the characters that have Holy Beasts inside their blades.
4. the beyblade will stop spinning if his/her body is unconscious.
5. if the beyblade itself breaks, then the user of that beyblade will be pretty banged up as well.

my thoughts on this
1. normal
2. steroids>weight lifting>normies
3. characters won't need any skills/good parts
4. guns/drugs
5. would have been epic if they'd break too
in my Beyblade novel: the unofficial continuation of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, this is how the Beyblade Grand Tournament will operate:

1. there will be different age divisions.

* a junior division for beyfighters 8-14 yrs of age
* a teenager/young adult division for beyfighters 15-21 yrs of age

2. There are rules

* beyfighters who take it across the line and are intent to kill their opponents,
then he/she is disqualified. But there is an exception during when the main
villain team comes in, then those little rules go out the window. Then it is a
"kill or be killed" scenario.

note: but i'm not revealing anything more about this Grand Tournament until the novel of that volume is released. only the people that are helping with writing my novel will get to know this stuff right away.
(Sep. 20, 2008  8:34 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: in my Beyblade novel: the unofficial continuation of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, this is how the Beyblade Grand Tournament will operate:

1. there will be different age divisions.

* a junior division for beyfighters 8-14 yrs of age
* a teenager/young adult division for beyfighters 15-21 yrs of age

2. There are rules

* beyfighters who take it across the line and are intent to kill their opponents,
then he/she is disqualified. But there is an exception during when the main
villain team comes in, then those little rules go out the window. Then it is a
"kill or be killed" scenario.

note: but i'm not revealing anything more about this Grand Tournament until the novel of that volume is released. only the people that are helping with writing my novel will get to know this stuff right away.

Effort?
1 whats the point of making this fanfic if the mfb anime is coming in january

2 no offense, but this is nothing special. it has ideas im pretty sure ive seen and seems too complex

3 even if i liked it (im not a person who pays attention to fanfics) youve given so many spoilers i dont need to read it

bladebreakers gets invit to tourney. get a new name. on a winning streak. bad guys come. they all lose one by one or have a hard time facing them. then brooklyn vs tyson all over.
(Sep. 20, 2008  10:37 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: 1 whats the point of making this fanfic if the mfb anime is coming in january

2 no offense, but this is nothing special. it has ideas im pretty sure ive seen and seems too complex

3 even if i liked it (im not a person who pays attention to fanfics) youve given so many spoilers i dont need to read it

bladebreakers gets invit to tourney. get a new name. on a winning streak. bad guys come. they all lose one by one or have a hard time facing them. then brooklyn vs tyson all over.

Haha doesn't this plot (or similar) happen in every shonen series aimed at juniors?
Quote:1 whats the point of making this fanfic if the mfb anime is coming in january
Because...it's fun?

Quote:2 no offense, but this is nothing special. it has ideas im pretty sure ive seen and seems too complex
Agreed. Hard to be creative with spinning tops, isn't it, though? But...the story doesn't seem to be all that overly-complex to me.

Quote:3 even if i liked it (im not a person who pays attention to fanfics) youve given so many spoilers i dont need to read it
Your opinion. Not going there.

All I'm saying is, give this whole thing a chance. Eveb though it sounds stupid, you may end up liking it in the end. It's how I got into so many things I love to do.
(Sep. 20, 2008  2:39 PM)Siliva Wrote:
Quote:1 whats the point of making this fanfic if the mfb anime is coming in january
Because...it's fun?

Quote:2 no offense, but this is nothing special. it has ideas im pretty sure ive seen and seems too complex
Agreed. Hard to be creative with spinning tops, isn't it, though? But...the story doesn't seem to be all that overly-complex to me.

Quote:3 even if i liked it (im not a person who pays attention to fanfics) youve given so many spoilers i dont need to read it
Your opinion. Not going there.

All I'm saying is, give this whole thing a chance. Eveb though it sounds stupid, you may end up liking it in the end. It's how I got into so many things I love to do.

Yugioh may be an example of that to some people.

But imagine this, I made a new game, its called POTATO YUM YUM you take potatoes and mix them with stuff like back wash, or chewed gum on the floor in parking lots, eat it, then say POTATO YUM YUM really loud.

Does this sound stupid?
Yes.

Will you try it and see if you love it in the end?
(Sep. 20, 2008  2:18 PM)Nic Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2008  10:37 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: 1 whats the point of making this fanfic if the mfb anime is coming in january

Haha doesn't this plot (or similar) happen in every shonen series aimed at juniors?

Yea sad but yea
There are probably some people in the world who would enjoy that game. I'm not one of those people, however. If a game looks like fun, I'll play it. If it turns out to not be fun, then that's my own damn fault. (See:Bakugan)

I had a lot more to say, but I'm ending it here.