Beyblade X at Your Hobby Place: Team Lokes Debut! X standard deck format

Martinsburg, West Virginia
Your Hobby Place
77 Monroe street
  You can use either entrance
12:00 pm on 08/31/2024
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Welcome to Martinsburg! I’m Daniel and will be hosting this event at Your Hobby Place in Martinsburg WV at 12:00pm. This is an unranked tournament with a participation cap of 24. Please be mindful of your belongings. This is a 3 on 3 deck format tournament in the standard X stadium where you assemble 3 combos and order them 1,2 and 3 and compete to four points. Points can be obtained via burst x finish ring out or out spin with varying points awarded. Note: neither Your Hobby Place nor the host nor refs/staff are responsible for injury or lost/broken Belongings (NOTE: Metal needle is banned)

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
(Aug. 02, 2024  4:32 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: This event has been approved.

Ok thank you
Excited for this one! Very close to me compared to Superstar in MD. I’m actually coming here for Pokémon TCG tomorrow. As long as work and everything permits I’ll be there!
(Aug. 10, 2024  12:35 AM)Broyeeto Wrote: Excited for this one! Very close to me compared to Superstar in MD. I’m actually coming here for Pokémon TCG tomorrow. As long as work and everything permits I’ll be there!

Great look forward to seeing you there!
I’ll be out of town so I won’t be able to make this one but congrats on becoming an organizer and good luck!!
(Aug. 12, 2024  3:54 PM)Garishi Wrote: I’ll be out of town so I won’t be able to make this one but congrats on becoming an organizer and good luck!!

Ok thank you.
I would like to learn more about this just got back in beys this sounds interesting.
Are all beys in the X series allowed?
(Aug. 21, 2024  10:28 PM)Zexiv Wrote: Are all beys in the X series allowed?

As long as they were released by TT or Hasbro it’s fair game
Was recently told about your tournament but unfortunately I have a prior commitment that day so I am unable to make it. But I will keep my eyes open for future tournaments. Congratulations man on becoming an organizer. Hope to be able to make it to one of your future tournaments.
(Aug. 26, 2024  9:50 PM)SILVA⁰ Wrote: Was recently told about your tournament but unfortunately I have a prior commitment that day so I am unable to make it. But I will keep my eyes open for future tournaments. Congratulations man on becoming an organizer. Hope to be able to make it to one of your future tournaments.

Ok I put in a request for Sep 28th for a tournament and I just need to get it approved. Thank you
Good morning to everyone who is attending! Registration opens at 11:30 heads up there might be a bit of a delay one of my head judges is running a bit behind but don’t worry we will swiftly kick things off when they arrive. Thanks Daniel L Jaramillo Goicoechea
(Aug. 31, 2024  3:10 PM)Danileojar Wrote: Good morning to everyone who is attending! Registration opens at 11:30 heads up there might be a bit of a delay one of my head judges is running a bit behind but don’t worry we will swiftly kick things off when they arrive. Thanks Daniel L Jaramillo Goicoechea

The store doesnt open till 12 though?
(Aug. 31, 2024  3:57 PM)KyroGold Wrote: The store doesnt open till 12 though?

The arena door is open 

https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/odx7regi
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

EDIT: this is the updated view only link to the spreadsheet. i finally figured it out. Thank you!