Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Mar. 26, 2023  11:49 PM)Wizard Wrote: Ultimately it's all just speculation. I doubt that this "source" has any real info. And I highly doubt that they're going to reuse the Burst gimmick. People got tired of Burst and sales went down, that's why the series ended and that's ultimately why we're getting a new generation.

Very confusing statement, the same source who gave info on the name weeks before the official announcement, the same source who accurately gave the exact Beyblade's per month during BU, the same info that aligns with the product info/images that have surfaced.

[Image: Mz2nZNt.png]

So no it is not "speculation".
(Mar. 26, 2023  11:49 PM)Wizard Wrote: Ultimately it's all just speculation. I doubt that this "source" has any real info. And I highly doubt that they're going to reuse the Burst gimmick. People got tired of Burst and sales went down, that's why the series ended and that's ultimately why we're getting a new generation.
while of course it is never truly confirmed until tt reveals themselves I am very sure this is true I mean this source has been literally right about Beyblade X, Bu, and I believe even hasbro making an exclusive burst series (which turned out to be quadstrike) so…. yeah….. this is most likely true
I was kind of hoping this might be what gets me back into Beyblade, but I'm not keen on the burst gimmick. I'll wait and see, but the hype is starting to wear off. Hopefully we get better news in April.
I think we all need to chill a little bit like I am not a fan of the burst gimmick returning but I feel like it’s too early to judge like let’s just wait for more info before giving out full opinions but I understand the complaints
Man... the burst gimmick is why I dropped out of burst.

Bursting is only so fun until you can't rip the blades as hard as humanly possible without them falling apart simultaneously.

I hope bursting on the new beys, if it is there, is significantly harder and actually rare.
(Mar. 27, 2023  1:54 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Man... the burst gimmick is why I dropped out of burst.

Bursting is only so fun until you can't rip the blades as hard as humanly possible without them falling apart simultaneously.

I hope bursting on the new beys, if it is there, is significantly harder and actually rare.

what'd you think about the Burst anime?
(Mar. 27, 2023  1:53 AM)Bey100 Wrote: I think we all need to chill a little bit like I am not a fan of the burst gimmick returning but I feel like it’s too early to judge like let’s just wait for more info before giving out full opinions but I understand the complaints

I'll be honest, I don't think any amount of new info will be able to change the fact that a lot of us have grown a little tired of burst after seven years of it. Obviously if the burst system is completely reworked then maybe it might get better reception, but ultimately there's only so much you can do to change the core concept of "beyblade comes apart during battle".
(Mar. 27, 2023  2:33 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2023  1:53 AM)Bey100 Wrote: I think we all need to chill a little bit like I am not a fan of the burst gimmick returning but I feel like it’s too early to judge like let’s just wait for more info before giving out full opinions but I understand the complaints

I'll be honest, I don't think any amount of new info will be able to change the fact that a lot of us have grown a little tired of burst after seven years of it. Obviously if the burst system is completely reworked then maybe it might get better reception, but ultimately there's only so much you can do to change the core concept of "beyblade comes apart during battle".
I mean I can understand the complaints because I would be lying if I said I was happy they are continuing the burst gimmick. I just hope that we will get something unique in this gen because I don’t want Beyblade X to just be Burst 2.0 I want it to stand out so let’s wait for more info.
(Mar. 26, 2023  11:57 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

Very confusing statement, the same source who gave info on the name weeks before the official announcement, the same source who accurately gave the exact Beyblade's per month during BU, the same info that aligns with the product info/images that have surfaced.

The same thing happens with video games all the time. We get little tidbits of truth, meanwhile it's mixed in with lots of false info. If I had a dollar for every time a "trusted source" said that Mother 3 was getting an English release I would be a very wealthy man.

I don't believe anything until we hear it from Takara Tomy.
(Mar. 27, 2023  2:55 AM)Wizard Wrote: The same thing happens with video games all the time. We get little tidbits of truth, meanwhile it's mixed in with lots of false info. If I had a dollar for every time a "trusted source" said that Mother 3 was getting an English release I would be a very wealthy man.

I think the difference here is that this source told us most of BU (and the gen 4 name/release time) with 95% accuracy. So yes while it's not officially confirmed, it's safe to say the stuff is probably true.
(Mar. 27, 2023  2:55 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2023  11:57 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Very confusing statement, the same source who gave info on the name weeks before the official announcement, the same source who accurately gave the exact Beyblade's per month during BU, the same info that aligns with the product info/images that have surfaced.

The same thing happens with video games all the time. We get little tidbits of truth, meanwhile it's mixed in with lots of false info. If I had a dollar for every time a "trusted source" said that Mother 3 was getting an English release I would be a very wealthy man.

I think you are mixing things trying to make sense of something that you don't want?

I heard for months since the START of BU people say "oh no it isn't true they won't do it" month after month after month proven right, Beyblade X info month after month confirmed, confirmed, confirmed.

So, you can be in denial but the game industry isn't the same as the toy industry and certainly is not the same for a proven consistent case months and weeks ahead of time that get proven right.
(Mar. 27, 2023  2:02 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2023  1:54 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Man... the burst gimmick is why I dropped out of burst.

what'd you think about the Burst anime?

I liked it quite a lot!

I'm just not really fond of the actual tops.

The earlier ones bursted too easily, the later ones got way too big and bulky (From what I saw). 

Then again, I was raised on metal fight, so that's just how I see much of beyblade to begin with.
(Mar. 26, 2023  11:57 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Very confusing statement, the same source who gave info on the name weeks before the official announcement, the same source who accurately gave the exact Beyblade's per month during BU, the same info that aligns with the product info/images that have surfaced.

Bro literally this source got like everything right about bu and revealed the title for gen 4 as Beyblade X a few weeks before announcement by tt so I don’t know what you’re still going on about…
C’mon let’s maintain an open mind & welcome whatever the new gen is!
I think its not fair to judge before trying the actual product/system
TT has been doing it right for the last 23yrs and for the love of the game, should continue to do so

We should feel grateful for Zankye & his source’s contents which provides everyone a sense of direction on what to expect. Keeping the hype on
Granted if we expect to nail down details then we’ll just have to wait for official announcement

Mentioned before, nothing we say is going to change the inevitable leading up to the release. Plans & roadmap are already in motion. Prototypes are being tested, pass QC & send to manufacturing for mass production. This is not a short process.
Only time will tell ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Though we should be thankful for what we're getting from Zankye honestly it's understandable for people that are newer to wait for TT's Announcements as that is the logical thing to do. Honestly, I'm a bit confused as we were told there wouldn't be bursting but now we're being told that there is going to be bursting? Not the best idea to go as far as saying that the sources are false but honestly for me just waiting for the CoroCoro is alright. We'll be getting Beyblade Gen X soon anyways so we should be getting a lot of confirmed information soon anyways so if it makes you all feel better wait for TT's Conformations or look over what might be happening for Gen X but better to just hold out until the CoroCoro.
Back on rumors, looks like Corocoro’s headlines “Beys will explode” is kind of a hint
X for Explode? Maybe

if they explode but is not burst, the first thing I related it to is Akedo toys split-strike
First off thank you zankye for the info
Second, i don’t think they will burst in the same way as before (hopefully not) since its not supposed to be compatible with burst. Still bad news for me but makes a bit better.
All we can do now is wait for the CoroCoro lol.
Here's hoping bursting can be optional I suppose
Actually if TT will release new generation without Burst gimick or more interesting way to deside winner, it'll be unsuccess. They can't go back to only spin finish and over finish.
BTW, TT uploaded video how to Buy TT toys from overseas.
https://youtu.be/fReRGCJWSKI
I know originalzankye implied "bursting" is different in Gen X, but I'm unsure what that means.

Maybe some other thing happens to the top that immediately forces it to stop without anything flying off or apart?

I won't speculate further since that is not the purpose of this channel, but it's definitely food for thought.
(Mar. 28, 2023  5:31 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: I know originalzankye implied "bursting" is different in Gen X, but I'm unsure what that means.

Maybe some other thing happens to the top that immediately forces it to stop without anything flying off or apart?

I won't speculate further since that is not the purpose of this channel, but it's definitely food for thought.

I don't know how the system will work(like how many parts, how do they get to the point of bursting) from how I was told only that the that Burst is supposed to be with this system, I had to specify too it is not cross compatibility with the previous generation to avoid confusion, like in the vain that HMS and Metal Fight have metal contact points but that is really he only similarity between the two.

Actually, the beys dont burst from launching hard. They probably did during the dual layer days but not now.

Yeah, becuz pythra and sephiroth and kazuya destroyed SSB dlc leaks I was also extremely dismissive of the bu leaks, then I keep getting proven wrong and wrong and wrong until I was forced to basically submit. Pinching_eyes

(Mar. 27, 2023  12:38 PM)marutti Wrote: Actually if TT will release new generation without  Burst gimick or more interesting way to deside winner, it'll be unsuccess. They can't go back to only spin finish and over finish.
BTW, TT uploaded video how to Buy TT toys from overseas.
https://youtu.be/fReRGCJWSKI
Now that you mention it, yeah it seems to be hybridizing of all 3 gens.
Love it or hate it, bursts have unfortunately ingrained themselves in our culture....