Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Mar. 11, 2023  11:36 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: The stuff for Gen X that comes out this year and maybe early next year are more than likely going to be the “prototypes” of the new Gen. That’s why it’s called the “Road to 25”. 2024 will be the 25th anniversary of Beyblade. So the Generation X anime as well as the actual complete system will be released. Kinda like single layers which were part of the manga and the anime started with dual layers.

Yeah that could be a possibility too. Im just trying to connect the dots here. All the prev generations were named as their main characteristic (plastic/metal/burst)

What does ‘X’ do? Or could it represent ‘Cross’ instead? Could it be Gen3 crossing to Gen4 thus is a Gen3.5?

Just humour me or picking at our brains while waiting for the official announcement
(Mar. 12, 2023  12:46 AM)BeyBurstMY Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2023  11:36 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: The stuff for Gen X that comes out this year and maybe early next year are more than likely going to be the “prototypes” of the new Gen. That’s why it’s called the “Road to 25”. 2024 will be the 25th anniversary of Beyblade. So the Generation X anime as well as the actual complete system will be released. Kinda like single layers which were part of the manga and the anime started with dual layers.

Yeah that could be a possibility too. Im just trying to connect the dots here. All the prev generations were named as their main characteristic (plastic/metal/burst)

What does ‘X’ do? Or could it represent ‘Cross’ instead? Could it be Gen3 crossing to Gen4 thus is a Gen3.5?

Just humour me or picking at our brains while waiting for the official announcement
We literally have 10 days left let’s just wait and keep speculation in the speculation thread
(Mar. 12, 2023  12:46 AM)BeyBurstMY Wrote:

Well plastics was just called “Bakuten Shoot Beyblade” so nothing in it really refers to anything. Yes both Metal Fight and Burst do represent on their names what their core function is. However when I see Generation X I actually think right back to Yu-Gi-Oh GX. The GX in that series stood for “Generation Next”. So if this is anything like that, I think it means we are in the true next generation of Beyblade. Probably what they are gonna build off of since Beyblade is becoming evergreen.
I like the idea of Winning Valkyrie & Dragoon fused as one for the main character of the 4th generation Beyblade series in July 20 2023, wondering if there other like that, it kinda like my Elemental Warriors' Beyblade spin series, Elemental Force.

The Beyblades of that series are combination of all three generations into different type beys, with many features in them.

I also got a creation threads of that spin off series of my books: Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force, which have all the blueprints of the Beyblades in that series including other things too.
(Mar. 12, 2023  1:17 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I like the idea of Winning Valkyrie & Dragoon fused as one for the main character of the 4th generation Beyblade series in July 20 2023, wondering if there other like that, it kinda like my Elemental Warriors' Beyblade spin series, Elemental Force.

The Beyblades of that series are combination of all three generations into different type beys, with many features in them.

I also got a creation threads of that spin off series of my books: Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force, which have all the blueprints of the Beyblades in that series including other things too.
Bro stop self advertising your fanfic keep this thread on topic this is about gen x news not about your fanfic
(Mar. 12, 2023  2:38 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2023  1:17 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I like the idea of Winning Valkyrie & Dragoon fused as one for the main character of the 4th generation Beyblade series in July 20 2023, wondering if there other like that, it kinda like my Elemental Warriors' Beyblade spin series, Elemental Force.

Bro stop self advertising your fanfic keep this thread on topic this is about gen x news not about your fanfic

Ok, sorry. I keep it on topic.
It seems that the main character's bey will be either Yin and Yang or Gemini ...
(Mar. 12, 2023  8:57 PM)beyspark Wrote: It seems that the main character's bey will be either Yin and Yang or Gemini ...

What do you mean?
(Mar. 12, 2023  8:57 PM)beyspark Wrote: It seems that the main character's bey will be either Yin and Yang or Gemini ...

Source? I know Zankye’s streaming rn but I don’t think he’s mentioned it.
(Mar. 12, 2023  9:14 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote:

Source? I know Zankye’s streaming rn but I don’t think he’s mentioned it.

the "picture" of the Bey.
(Mar. 12, 2023  9:16 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2023  9:14 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Source? I know Zankye’s streaming rn but I don’t think he’s mentioned it.

the "picture" of the Bey.

The picture didn’t really tell us anything other than the general shape, and it just looked like Valkyrie to be honest.
Personally i'm going to wait until we have a not-low-as-hell-quality picture to speculate on the motif
(Mar. 12, 2023  9:18 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: The picture didn’t really tell us anything other than the general shape, and it just looked like Valkyrie to be honest.

I explained before what the general system design looks like from the front view and the shape there on it there was nothing else other than just to show what I meant before hand, Stadium design and launcher is the other new stuff.
So who will reveal everything on March 21st? Is there gonna be a big livestream or just reveal on social media?
(Mar. 12, 2023  9:26 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: So who will reveal everything on March 21st? Is there gonna be a big livestream or just reveal on social media?

not announced likely this week CoroCoro will go over
(Mar. 12, 2023  9:26 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: So who will reveal everything on March 21st? Is there gonna be a big livestream or just reveal on social media?
We will just have to wait and see
A new series is starting? How long ago did burst end?
(Mar. 13, 2023  12:27 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: A new series is starting? How long ago did burst end?
Last year, the final release was Barricade Lucifer and that released in December
(Mar. 13, 2023  12:27 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: A new series is starting? How long ago did burst end?

About 3 months ago for Products (around a year ago for the TT Anime), we're supposed to get more news later this March
No information on Corocoro April issue
(Mar. 13, 2023  5:50 PM)marutti Wrote: No information on Corocoro April issue

WHAT..... It means no info about Generation X?!
(Mar. 13, 2023  5:56 PM)beyspark Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2023  5:50 PM)marutti Wrote: No information on Corocoro April issue

WHAT..... It means no info about Generation X?!
Yeah I guess so, tbh I’m not that disappointed especially considering we are getting info in less the 10 days so there’s no reason to be sad.
(Mar. 13, 2023  6:06 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2023  5:56 PM)beyspark Wrote: WHAT..... It means no info about Generation X?!
Yeah I guess so, tbh I’m not that disappointed especially considering we are getting info in less the 10 days so there’s no reason to be sad.

But the announcement of Generation X..... it was supposed to be on March 21...😡😤
(Mar. 13, 2023  6:16 PM)beyspark Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2023  6:06 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Yeah I guess so, tbh I’m not that disappointed especially considering we are getting info in less the 10 days so there’s no reason to be sad.

But the announcement of Generation X..... it was supposed to be on March 21...😡😤

No one said there couldn't be leaks
(Mar. 13, 2023  6:16 PM)beyspark Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2023  6:06 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Yeah I guess so, tbh I’m not that disappointed especially considering we are getting info in less the 10 days so there’s no reason to be sad.

Yeah but there were leaks and news for Beyblade in almost every corocoro plus I’m not disappointed that we didn’t get info today as I much prefer to save the hype for 3/21 so…. yeah.