Beyblade X Episode #48 (September 13, 2024)

48) Multi-Colored Showdown
七色の決着
Nanairo no Ketchaku
Air Date: September 13th, 2024

In the first battle of the final showdown, Multi faces off with Shiguru and manages to break away from her own complexes. Seeing Shiguru's fighting tactics and realizing the efforts she has made...

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2152169/
I think Shiguru could win in the first round, if Weiss (Vice) Tiger can handle a stamina against Wizard Rod (Wand Wizard)?
Here is the video trailer of this episode, is look like Multi is going to use Knight Lance (Lance Knight) along with Wizard Rod (Wand Wizard) against her sis' Weiss (Vice) Tiger in the first match:

I'm disappointed with the way they treated Multi here. All this motivation and she couldn't even score a single point? Very discouraging.
I know it's manga-accurate, but they sometimes are allowed to stray off the path and change the results (like Multi getting to battle against the Dino guy). And the manga didn't do her any justice here either.

This is unfortunately becoming my least favorite finale in a Beyblade series. First Bird, now Multi. Why is this series so discouraging to all the kids behind the screen?
(Sep. 14, 2024  10:30 PM)Xeogran Wrote: I'm disappointed with the way they treated Multi here. All this motivation and she couldn't even score a single point? Very discouraging.
I know it's manga-accurate, but they sometimes are allowed to stray off the path and change the results (like Multi getting to battle against the Dino guy). And the manga didn't do her any justice here either.

This is unfortunately becoming my least favorite finale in a Beyblade series. First Bird, now Multi. Why is this series so discouraging to all the kids behind the screen?

They do this because it is always impossible to win, and children must understand that even after a seemingly fatal defeat, they must not give up and keep going
(Sep. 15, 2024  7:24 AM)beyspark Wrote: They do this because it is always impossible to win, and children must understand that even after a seemingly fatal defeat, they must not give up and keep going

That lesson could already be taught when Shiguru came to the hotel and won there, with this match being perfect opportunity for a win from her side, especially since she lost like 10k times to her sister already.

Other protagonists had to deal with much stronger opponents in the finals and they prevailed, feels like the other series were more optimistic.

Multi should have shown her character growth here and do well, then at least end it with a tie. Instead her cool moment at the end amounted to nothing.
I like the lesson presented in this episode in a vacuum, but I do think it does a disservice to the Nanairo sisters' plotline. Having Multi just outright lose, with Shiguru congratulating her the same way as usual means that nothing has changed. There's just no actual conclusion for this plot line, which doesn't feel outright bad writing wise (at least compared to the Chrome and Bird plotlines, but the bar is diabolically low), just kinda weird.
Episode Description:
In the first battle of the final showdown, Shiguru and Multi face off. Shiguru praises Multi with words as kind as ever, just like in the past. On the other hand, Multi, reflecting on her past, resolves to overcome her long-held insecurities. Determined, Multi fearlessly challenges an opponent who won't be easily beaten! Through Multi's strategies, Shiguru senses the immense effort Multi has put into her training and, just before launching her Bey, utters a meaningful phrase. Can this final battle, fought at the pinnacle of Beyblade, mend the emotional distance that had grown between them because of Beyblade, and bring a rainbow to their relationship…!?
Successful rehabilitation is not only about overcoming addiction but also about rebuilding one’s life after treatment. Many centres in Punjab offer vocational training and skill development programs to help individuals become self-sufficient after their recovery. These programs equip individuals with practical skills that can be used to gain employment or start small businesses, thus improving their self-esteem and financial stability. Empowering individuals with the tools to live independently reduces the risk of relapse and helps them reintegrate into society. https://lifelinefoundations.win/rehabili...re-punjab/