Beyblade X Episode #42 (July 26, 2024)

42) XYZ
XYZ
XYZ
Air Date: July 26th, 2024

Kamen Z suddenly stops the battle with Kamen X and leaves. Once Ekusu takes his eyes off him, Kamen Z disappears again! To add on, Persona's activities have also been suspended until the commotion is resolved!? Shocked by all of this, Multi goes to bed.

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2149475/
awwwwwwww i hope multi feels better
Here is the trailer of the 42nd Episode in the series:

Which show us more stage in the X Tower before the grand final between PenDragon & Persona.
Beyblade X will be on break next week due to the Olympics.
(Jul. 26, 2024  12:38 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade X will be on break next week due to the Olympics.

Bruhhh oofff
One of the most fun episodes of BBX so far.
Coincidentally enough the first one like this (Episode 19) was pretty similar. There's surprisingly much more animation and personality when the characters are allowed to do whatever they want to.
Episode Description:
Kamen Z challenged Kamen X to a battle but suddenly interrupted the match and left. Taking advantage of the distraction, Kamen X disappeared once again, and Persona was placed on suspension until the issue was resolved, causing Multi to fall into a state of shock and bedridden. Determined to find Kamen X, Bird tirelessly searches alone and comes up with a plan to summon all three masked individuals together. With the cooperation of B4 and the pro bladers, the plan is executed, leading to an unexpectedly chaotic outcome. Will the Kamen commotion finally be resolved?
(Jul. 31, 2024  12:39 PM)Beyburst321 Wrote: Episode Description:
Kamen Z challenged Kamen X to a battle but suddenly interrupted the match and left. Taking advantage of the distraction, Kamen X disappeared once again, and Persona was placed on suspension until the issue was resolved, causing Multi to fall into a state of shock and bedridden. Determined to find Kamen X, Bird tirelessly searches alone and comes up with a plan to summon all three masked individuals together. With the cooperation of B4 and the pro bladers, the plan is executed, leading to an unexpectedly chaotic outcome. Will the Kamen commotion finally be resolved?

Why do you spoil ?
(Jul. 31, 2024  2:56 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2024  12:39 PM)Beyburst321 Wrote: Episode Description:

Why do you spoil ?
My bad if i did. I usually drop the description of the episode translated from the official anime site into the thread once that episode has already aired.