Beyblade War Room: Hey, this is important!

Cool - Hockey. I'll ask my parents in the morning, but they might get suspicious - why would i let my child with a bunch of strangers lol.

also if i am gonna come be prepared...the plane will make me Hurl...PLANE PHOBIA :o
And i'm definately going if your paying Speechless
Driger: If they say yes I will be incredibly suprised. And deeply jealous.

It's just a dream but it would be cool if, one year, some of the UK people could fly over together though. Unsmith
maybe in 5 years time, when im 16 XD

*Plays Noah and the Whale - 5 Years Time* :p
I could of properly gone to this one if It wasn't so close to Spinoff (think it's the same day), would of had enough money for the flights & a hotel for the weekend, maybe next year.
(Feb. 17, 2009  11:03 PM)Kei Wrote: Have you decided what exactly will be included in these kits? So if someone saw us playing, was interested and came up to us, we could just give away a Beyblade that was in the kit..? And I would assume the BWR fliers be handed out at that point as well?

What is going to be covered at Beyblade University? Similar content as last year, just with MFB? Will those who attend "graduate" and get a diploma from BeyU? Tongue_out_wink

As for prizes, I think your list there looks great, but somehow getting some RBV2's in there would be nice.

I haven't decided yet, but it will probably be a Beyblade, a shooter, and a flier of some sort. Or it may just be a pamphlet, and they can come get a free Beyblade at Beyblade University. This way we won't waste them on uninterested people ...

As for BeyU, I'll be making a slideshow that covers the basics of Beyblade. It won't be like last year, because this year I'll actually be organized lol. I like the diploma idea!

RBV2? I can try.
Great ideas, Brad! I'm glad that beyblade has someone like you to lead us. The diploma idea is really cute, maybe if they become a member on WBO, you can have a face for that.

I won't be able to attend, since I am too young to travel alone and live too far away. I wish you guys luck in this tournament!
I'm Pretty sure they still have RBV2 on Japan Toys, & for the whole Beyblade University idea sounds like a great idea, will let a lot more people participate in the tournament & should get some randomers interested.
A case of RBV2 will use a lot of our budget, so I need to think carefully about it. Keep in mind that Kei, Syn and I all got 16 RBV2 so combined we might have enough spares to cover newbies.
Brad once you get a powerpoint done can you upload it here for existing members? Smile
(Feb. 18, 2009  1:09 AM)Rocky Wrote: Brad once you get a powerpoint done can you upload it here for existing members? Smile

will do
Thats so cool that your doing a sideshow. How long do you intend it to be?
(Feb. 18, 2009  2:49 AM)Maz Wrote: Thats so cool that your doing a sideshow. How long do you intend it to be?

Well I hope to pad a lot of it with discussion and demonstration as well. I don't really know yet.
I want a degree from Beyblade university. Then by 2011 I shall have 2 degrees. A BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and a BBeyA.:downsrim:

Yes I thought that was extremely clever.
This whole event is planned out really well, the flyers, the BeyU,etc..... that's some pretty creative and interesting stuff, I'm sure you guyz will attract a lot of people XD
(Feb. 18, 2009  3:17 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: This whole event is planned out really well, the flyers, the BeyU,etc..... that's some pretty creative and interesting stuff, I'm sure you guyz will attract a lot of people XD

I love doing stuff like this Grin
All right, AN got a few e-mails, but we still need more! Even if you're not going, send an e-mail to info@animenorth.com and tell them how pumped you are to see Beyblade support! Think of it as a way of donating without paying Grin

Also, it would help us a lot if you went to this thread http://teahouseofthemaplemoon.yuku.com/t.../master/1/ and posted about how much you appreciate AN's expansion into tabletop, CCG and video gaming. Without the gaming department, we're out of luck!
(Feb. 19, 2009  4:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: All right, AN got a few e-mails, but we still need more! Even if you're not going, send an e-mail to info@animenorth.com and tell them how pumped you are to see Beyblade support! Think of it as a way of donating without paying Grin (but donating is still awesome)

Also, it would help us a lot if you went to this thread http://teahouseofthemaplemoon.yuku.com/t.../master/1/ and posted about how much you appreciate AN's expansion into tabletop, CCG and video gaming. Without the gaming department, we're out of luck!
Fixed! ;p

Will do.
I'ma do that right now Wink. BTW, I'll probably be donating to you guys as well in a few days (only $6 tho).
If only I was closer I could attend to this T_T
GOING TO DO IT NOW !!!!!!!
those prizes u said seem amazing beybrad and i hope i can make it.ps i think i got a wining blade. pss i was thinking what will the parents do while the younger kids r bladeing
(Feb. 21, 2009  1:16 AM)Eldrago Wrote: pss i was thinking what will the parents do while the younger kids r bladeing

Whatever they want? Last year my parents just stayed around the hotel for the most part during the convention.
First time I went to AN was with my Mom and one my best friends. Mom wandered around with us or chilled out at the hotel, it was fine.
I think it's safe to say that we're pretty cool with parents coming to tournaments, and there's a good chance one of us would try to get them in on the action somehow, haha.
Uh this isn't in Germany. :\

Or do you mean that you live in Germany? If so.....the closest tourney would be the one in London, not Toronto. XD Though London is prolly still too far for you......Unhappy