Beyblade War Room: Hey, this is important!

Thanks for your support guys Grin
Yell at the rest of your Committee to do it. =P
Will I get a reply for my email?
(Feb. 22, 2009  11:42 AM)Driger Wrote: Will I get a reply for my email?

Probably not.
Posted Grin I feel like I'v helped :
I think I'm going to Anime Boston around that time since there on the same date, but I can still help with ideas.

Grand Prize - An L Drago booster, a random booster vol. 2, both Metal Fight Beyblade triple packs, a dark dragoon beyblade and two stadiums.
1st Place - A metal fight beyblade triple pack of their choise (Stamina & Defense Type or Attack & Balance Type), a Gemios booster, and a stadium.
2nd place - A Dragoon MSUV, a pegasis starter, a bull starter, a wolf starter, and a Leone booster.
3rd Place - All beginging boosters, a Phantom Fox MS, and metal fight beyblade shirt.
I don't see why you need a Grand Prize when you have 1st place prize?
Also as it's a Metal Fight Beyblade Tournament it's properly best just to keep the prizes as MFB's and not put any HMS or Plastics in. And you can't get a L Drago Booster & by MFB triple packs guess you mean the Reshuffle sets.
I'm pretty sure Brad has already decided what the prizes are going to be as well.
Why would I give out HMS and plastics at a tournament that's MFB only?

Why would there be a grand prize and a first prize?

If I let them choose a prize, that means I have to buy more prizes than will be used.

I don't think you thought this through ...
(Feb. 24, 2009  8:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why would I give out HMS and plastics at a tournament that's MFB only?

Why would there be a grand prize and a first prize?

If I let them choose a prize, that means I have to buy more prizes than will be used.

I don't think you thought this through ...

he quite possibly may have been thinking what he specifically might want to be able to get if he were going =/
I'd like to go. If only for the fact to buy an MFB. And I'm a Toronto native. But I just don't do the con scene. But hey, a lot can change from now to then.
(Feb. 27, 2009  11:47 PM)To Wrote: I'd like to go. If only for the fact to buy an MFB. And I'm a Toronto native. But I just don't do the con scene. But hey, a lot can change from now to then.

Neither do we. Come anyway.
Well, I've got friends who've been begging me to go for years now, maybe I'll tag along, just got to hope they don't magically disapear (read: ditch me). Since I'm still as clueless as ever, I'd be perpetually lost within the confines of the TTC.
Awesome will people without MFB be lent a mfb beyblade??
I think he will have some rentals or atleast you'll be able to buy some, so you should be able to get an MFB there.
(Mar. 04, 2009  1:34 AM)myripblade Wrote: Awesome will people without MFB be lent a mfb beyblade??

We'll be giving MFB away and you'll probably be able to buy some as well.
will u have to pay to enter ??
(Mar. 05, 2009  10:02 PM)myripblade Wrote: will u have to pay to enter ??

You have to pay to register for the convention itself, but there is no cost required to enter the tournament.
(Mar. 05, 2009  10:02 PM)myripblade Wrote: will u have to pay to enter ??

You have to pay to enter the convention. Attending events at the convention, such as BWR, is free once you've paid admission. However, you may be able to enter the gaming area without a pass.
and how much will the mfb cost (my last question)
(Mar. 05, 2009  10:05 PM)myripblade Wrote: and how much will the mfb cost (my last question)

If you don't have an MFB, you can get one from us. Some will be free, some will be sold as cheap as we can afford to.
(Feb. 27, 2009  11:52 PM)To Wrote: Well, I've got friends who've been begging me to go for years now, maybe I'll tag along, just got to hope they don't magically disapear (read: ditch me). Since I'm still as clueless as ever, I'd be perpetually lost within the confines of the TTC.

Hopefully your friends aren't the type to beg you to go somewhere for years, and then ditch you once you do... however, if they are- don't worry about it too much, it's easy to make new friends at conventions, or at least find people to hang out with for the day. Worst case scenario- you're stuck with a bunch of beybladers for an afternoon. oh the horror!
(Feb. 27, 2009  11:47 PM)To Wrote: I'd like to go. If only for the fact to buy an MFB. And I'm a Toronto native. But I just don't do the con scene. But hey, a lot can change from now to then.

preaching too the choir brah. lol

minion speaks the truth. and the ttc isn't so scary. if you pm me close bustop, I could plan yor route
yeah i don't think any of us really like the convention itself that much, but gaming is pretty sick
(Mar. 06, 2009  5:01 PM)Minion Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2009  11:52 PM)To Wrote: Well, I've got friends who've been begging me to go for years now, maybe I'll tag along, just got to hope they don't magically disapear (read: ditch me). Since I'm still as clueless as ever, I'd be perpetually lost within the confines of the TTC.

Hopefully your friends aren't the type to beg you to go somewhere for years, and then ditch you once you do... however, if they are- don't worry about it too much, it's easy to make new friends at conventions, or at least find people to hang out with for the day. Worst case scenario- you're stuck with a bunch of beybladers for an afternoon. oh the horror!

Well... Thing is, I don't know if they would want to participate in a Beyblade tournament, since they go to cons mostly to see cosplay, and get voice actor autographs. And if they would, they'd be those hyper active people who're bouncing off the wall.