Beyblade War Room: Hey, this is important!

Just come to the tournament yourself then?
(Mar. 06, 2009  11:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yeah i don't think any of us really like the convention itself that much, but gaming is pretty sick

I carp LOVE ANIME

But really though, most of you hobby types aren't there for the fandom. There is only so much crazy fangirl japanophilia I can cope with.

(Mar. 07, 2009  12:35 AM)To Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2009  5:01 PM)Minion Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2009  11:52 PM)To Wrote: Well, I've got friends who've been begging me to go for years now, maybe I'll tag along, just got to hope they don't magically disapear (read: ditch me). Since I'm still as clueless as ever, I'd be perpetually lost within the confines of the TTC.

Hopefully your friends aren't the type to beg you to go somewhere for years, and then ditch you once you do... however, if they are- don't worry about it too much, it's easy to make new friends at conventions, or at least find people to hang out with for the day. Worst case scenario- you're stuck with a bunch of beybladers for an afternoon. oh the horror!

Well... Thing is, I don't know if they would want to participate in a Beyblade tournament, since they go to cons mostly to see cosplay, and get voice actor autographs. And if they would, they'd be those hyper active people who're bouncing off the wall.

Don't take this the wrong way, but how old are you? If your friends don't want to come to a spinning top tournament, tell them you'll meet up with them after. Who knows, we might just be a lot of fun to hang out with.
(Mar. 08, 2009  12:23 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: I think we're pretty boring but okay

You may be boring.
I think I'm awesome, I'll be his friend.

PS- bull carp, you're not boring.
(Feb. 24, 2009  4:36 PM)Animemaster12 Wrote: I think I'm going to Anime Boston around that time since there on the same date, but I can still help with ideas.

Grand Prize - An L Drago booster, a random booster vol. 2, both Metal Fight Beyblade triple packs, a dark dragoon beyblade and two stadiums.
1st Place - A metal fight beyblade triple pack of their choise (Stamina & Defense Type or Attack & Balance Type), a Gemios booster, and a stadium.
2nd place - A Dragoon MSUV, a pegasis starter, a bull starter, a wolf starter, and a Leone booster.
3rd Place - All beginging boosters, a Phantom Fox MS, and metal fight beyblade shirt.
the grand prize can go to a person that never lose
What if everyone looses atleast once.... =/
And more prizes cost more money......
your right no grand prizes
what time is the Beyblade War Room goin to take place
May 23rd, the Saturday during Anime North. In the afternoon like last year, I would assume.
cool i am so ther well hopefuly i really wna buy some more blades i only just moved from england to canada so i dnt have many blades wit me in fact none my main rason for wanting 2 go is to support blading and get more blades are hms beyblades alowed in the tournement and will they be seeling any blades at the war room ?
The tournament will be MFB only, but I am sure there will be some people with HMS there, including myself, so we could play for fun before or after the tournament.

Brad has said that he will have some MFB for sale at the tournament.

I hope to see you there! Smile
Aw this sounds like a lot of fun and I would look foawrd to meeting new people and battling peaople such as Kei before/after the tournament with HMS. Sadly I live in Florida..

EDIT: I will fortunatly be able to make it if there is one next year. Alex (TehAlex) may come next year too (we discussed it on the phone lol). If there is one next year with a war room and such I'll be glad to meet you all!
(Mar. 25, 2009  12:24 AM)TehAlex Wrote: Yep Jeff I know your pain -sniffles-

Can you please stop doing this stuff? This isn't a chatroom ...

Rei, looking forward to seeing you there. Smile
do u no how much money il need to bring with me to buy sm blades with
(Mar. 25, 2009  4:46 PM)rei Wrote: do u no how much money il need to bring with me to buy sm blades with

I don't know the specific number, and if I were you I'd try to buy some from the internet beforehand ...