Beyblade Videos

(Oct. 19, 2011  10:59 AM)john-flip-pride Wrote:

Plz subscribe to my channel on youtube for more epic battles Smile

I am also taking request for battles. (Lit of my beyblades on my channel)

Thank you! Enjoy watching Smile

Dude to be honest, I enjoy eatching your plastic videos than MFB. Its more 'destructive' ;] Keep up the good work
(Oct. 23, 2011  5:33 PM)® Wrote: I enjoy eatching your plastic videos than MFB. Its more 'destructive' ;] Keep up the good work

haha IKR!
plastics battles are too much fun to watch!! especially his ones!
john-flip-pride

love the vids dude, they are very exciting, dont ever stop making them because i love the battles too much lol

keep up the good work man Smile
A few UK tournament videos that I finally got around to making -

BeyFest III, my group
Back to the Basics! The Finals
Half Term Strike! Part One
(Oct. 24, 2011  12:55 PM)Blitz Wrote: A few UK tournament videos that I finally got around to making -

BeyFest III, my group
Back to the Basics! The Finals
Half Term Strike! Part One

yah Saw them alreadY and BTW why don't you post battle videos anymore blitz????
I miss your battles Unhappy
(Oct. 24, 2011  1:03 PM)H8R Wrote: yah Saw them alreadY and BTW why don't you post battle videos anymore blitz????

I mainly stopped making them because so many other people make them and mine aren't as good as others. (good old windows movie maker lol) and my computer won't save long videos either.

(Oct. 24, 2011  1:14 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  1:03 PM)H8R Wrote: yah Saw them alreadY and BTW why don't you post battle videos anymore blitz????

I mainly stopped making them because so many other people make them and mine aren't as good as others. (good old windows movie maker lol) and my computer won't save long videos either.

well I use WLMM as well and dude sure lots of people make them but yours were far from bad dude it is your choice if you want to continue doing only tourney vids but I'm just saying that I did as a matter of fact love your battle videos a LOT!
It's not my video, but HOLY CARP LOOK AT THAT MONSTER:
Yeah, I had fixed it just as you posted.
Darn that was huge!!!!

Please watch, and dont forget to like and leave a comment and subscribe to my channel Smile
(Oct. 24, 2011  8:02 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: It's not my video, but HOLY CARP LOOK AT THAT MONSTER:
[Video.]

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid769510
Huh. Must've missed that, sorry. This is a different video, but is it okay to leave the video there?

PS: lol at BeybladeKing1's posts. Typical.
Big Bang Pegasis FGrin VS L-Drago Destroy FConfused (HD)

Phantom Orion BGrin VS VariAres DGrin (F mode) (HD)

john-flip-pride

1.10 <3 So cool how you slowed it down to show the wings. Loving the videos man. Some constructive criticism though. Maybe try a different effect+sound effect when the beys collide? Might be better IMO.
john flip pride- Aw.. Such a great video! Grin It feels so good to see my most favorite bey spin so well! Dragoon V2 rocks!
My first video in ages, it's for Yamislayer's Dojo Challenges. MF BasaltAquario230D vs Libra145D. Sorry for the low quality, my camera automatically saves files as .mov, but being a mainly Windows user I need to convert it to .avi to edit it and upload it. I am yet to find a decent converter for .mov to .avi, so LQ it is! Tired
I don't recall posting this before I used the search function and couldn't find it so I just wanted to post one of my vids: It's my best work. I think everyone would enjoy it...
comments, criticism ...