Beyblade Videos

well u will see..but i dont want to tell any1 yet unless they have battled it already to help me test it and thats only been 1 person
Ohh, okay
nothin personal, just wanna keep it to myself until its complete and ready to compete
It's cool, I understand.
(Aug. 09, 2008  5:01 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Bluzee KO'd him in 7 seconds!

That was the second battle of the match. I KO him the first battle.
ah well, it looked brutal in any case
and thats where the fun came in...Pinoy is a strong blader, nd KOing Infinity can be very hard but i overcame that loss and u see the result...hopefully Pinoy can make it to BOTB2 bcuz i wanna battle him again
(Aug. 09, 2008  6:31 PM)Bluezee Wrote: and thats where the fun came in...Pinoy is a strong blader, nd KOing Infinity can be very hard but i overcame that loss and u see the result...hopefully Pinoy can make it to BOTB2 bcuz i wanna battle him again

A rematch between you two would be cool to watch. All I ask is that somebody films it and puts it on youtube Joyful_3
you can see our whole match when it is posted, the whole thing is epic
(Aug. 09, 2008  6:31 PM)Bluezee Wrote: and thats where the fun came in...Pinoy is a strong blader, nd KOing Infinity can be very hard but i overcame that loss and u see the result...hopefully Pinoy can make it to BOTB2 bcuz i wanna battle him again

Yea it was an awesome battle nonethe less. Rematch we def got to have one. I hope I can go back.
as i stated in my previous posts, im making a new infinity blade to that will be based on solely battling your blade to rival it and make great battles also, i have to make a new one for Maz's bistool...but both will exceed or possibly be more advanced than my Infinty Spiral combo
(Aug. 09, 2008  5:46 PM)Bluezee Wrote: my infinty blade was very well created and tested..and that was it...now my newest version, Infinity: Violet Wing is in the making for BoTB2 with a whole new sense of power...you will see but im sure i will have challenges so im ready

Stop being so cocky. You won one tournament.

(Aug. 09, 2008  5:52 PM)Bluezee Wrote: i cant say bcuz its for the tourney and people will know it before hand..why would i risk it?..and besides, im only 90% done

Then stop talking about it.
why are u always bothering me?..cant u leave me alone?...no one is being cocky..this was my first official tourney win nd no one is complaining but you..everyone who knows me well knows im not cocky, u just dont, even people who played in BOTB knows im not so can you just stop bothering me please?..this is why im always gettin bad rep bcuz ppl like u always want to say somethin to me and get me started and i did nothing to any1..just stop
i can see if i said i was the best but i didnt bcuz i know im not there yet and i acknowledge bladers who i played and never said they were bad..so just leave me alone please
The only complaint anyone has is with you, is that you're constantly acting like your combo is the god of all beyblades.
no one is acting like that, if you red, i put that i need improvements..my combos need work and i know it so u r wrong
(Aug. 09, 2008  8:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Then stop talking about it.

That was my fault, sorry. I was asking him questions.
C'mon guys, lets just get some fresh air here and stop all the argueing.
I have another vid up, lol

My New video - Driger V2 vs Dranzer V2
hey could somebody make a video that has leo v.s. pegasus???
thanks for puttin that up flash!...now i cant wait till the actual tourney ones are up!
has any one made a video with pegasus v.s. leo yet???
(Aug. 24, 2008  3:56 AM)matt2796 Wrote: has any one made a video with pegasus v.s. leo yet???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxnqaDxR-E0

Posted by Kuznetsov in the MFB topic.