Beyblade Videos

MF L-Drago 90WF Vs MF Earth Bull C145WB
THE FLAME OF FIREBLAZE MELTS DOWN EVERYTHING!!! I made a new topic for this, until i was told to post here. i am sure this was shown before, but its soooo cool.
This was made by Blaze Wheeler and he posted it is quite a few pages before o it isn't your fault. Is is awesome though!
(Nov. 24, 2010  11:40 AM)blah Wrote: Beyblade HMS: Ice Blue Wolborg MS Unboxing ! [HD]

How much was that Wolborg blah? It's so beautiful *drool*
(Nov. 26, 2010  12:00 AM)Alchemy Wrote: THE FLAME OF FIREBLAZE MELTS DOWN EVERYTHING!!! I made a new topic for this, until i was told to post here. i am sure this was shown before, but its soooo cool.

Yeah, I posted it when I made it, but thanks!

Edit: Everybody check out my new layout for my channel!
Just uploaded this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCYPxU4Y5lQ just curious if the quality and editing is good? I made a new account as I got asked to become a partner from YouTube but I had a few copyrighted videos, and my username contained beyblade so I thought that might be copyrighted? Anyway tell me if you like it!
(Nov. 26, 2010  11:53 AM)Raykon Wrote: Just uploaded this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCYPxU4Y5lQ just curious if the quality and editing is good? I made a new account as I got asked to become a partner from YouTube but I had a few copyrighted videos, and my username contained beyblade so I thought that might be copyrighted? Anyway tell me if you like it!

Isn't the song copyrighted anyway?

EDIT: Sagittario 90R²F Vs MF Earth Bull C145WB
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bladeshredde...ature=mhum METEO L DRAGO LW 105 LF VS. RAY UNICORNO D125 CS (in thunderwhip stadium unfortunately)

I'll make more vids 4 ur enjoyment once somone requests somthing
(Nov. 28, 2010  1:52 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Driger MS, and Draciel MS

nice, me and my friends got those back in may before the MFB in the USA so good memories. The only thing was we got rip cords and shooters with ours.
(Nov. 28, 2010  2:00 AM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  1:52 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Driger MS, and Draciel MS

nice, me and my friends got those back in may before the MFB in the USA so good memories. The only thing was we got rip cords and shooters with ours.

Mine came with those, too... I showed them in the vid.
instead of putting the links, check 6 new vids on my channel ( mainly unboxings Grin) link in my signature Grin
(Nov. 28, 2010  4:56 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Dragoon MS vs Storm Pegasus 105RF

Totally not what I was expecting.

neither was I Tongue_out lol
(Nov. 28, 2010  5:48 AM)tman14 Wrote:

It's a shame though. =\
(Nov. 28, 2010  5:56 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  5:48 AM)tman14 Wrote:

It's a shame though. =\

it is man Tongue_out my vids have a few views but I WANT MORE lol XD
Hey, Blaze Wheeler. Post a video of Vulcan Horuses 85RF vs. those ten to twenty Dark Wolfs. Remember, that idea I gave you?

How is it not what you were expecting?
Your Grip Flat Core is atrocious though :V
(Nov. 30, 2010  6:35 AM)Wraith Wrote: Hey, Blaze Wheeler. Post a video of Vulcan Horuses 85RF vs. those ten to twenty Dark Wolfs. Remember, that idea I gave you?

Lowest track I have is 100, and I only have parts to male 2 Dark Wolfs, but I'll try and get your request done tomorrow.
Although, I'm not too crazy about making a vid without my TT Attack Stadium, :\
[/color]
(Nov. 30, 2010  6:40 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

How is it not what you were expecting?
Your Grip Flat Core is atrocious though :V

It's worn?

I've had it since Hasbro Released it when I was a kid. =\
I just made a channel. My username is WraithWBO and I am doing testing. Can I get some requests? I may not have many Beys, but I can obtain ANY. Yes, that means Mercury Anubis etc.
So you're saying you can get any Beyblade just to do some testing on it ? Does that include HMS ? I would like to see some testing done on them. T_T