Beyblade Videos

(Sep. 08, 2010  11:30 AM)DrigerGT Wrote: HMS Defense Combo VS Quetzalcoatl 90RF

P.s. Unfortunately YT disabled the audio, I'm trying to restore it though Wink.

That was a defender? Sure didn't look like or perform like one at all. Maybe a better combo would be better. Good vid though.
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:56 PM)Ozzy Wrote:

That was a defender? Sure didn't look like or perform like one at all. Maybe a better combo would be better. Good vid though.

That's the best HMS defence custom there is. It's because the running core is Bearing Core 2 which has rubber on the bottom, hence why it didn't really stay in the centre.
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:56 PM)Ozzy Wrote: That was a defender? Sure didn't look like or perform like one at all. Maybe a better combo would be better. Good vid though.

LOL
(Sep. 08, 2010  10:00 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:56 PM)Ozzy Wrote:

That's the best HMS defence custom there is. It's because the running core is Bearing Core 2 which has rubber on the bottom, hence why it didn't really stay in the centre.

I beg to differ. There are much better customs. For example, this combo is MUCH better:
BP: Any

AR: Circle Upper
WD:CWD Defense Ring (17 grams version)
RC: Bearing Base 2

Even Metal Ball core could beat this. If you really want to get into it, Putting Phantom Fox's CWD in Force Smash mode would shut Quetz 90RF out.
... Uncertain
It's like the same combo.

And a reliable source tells me it's impossible to turn Phantom Fox MS's CWD upside-down.
No, it is not. The combo's differ because their support parts focus on two different things. The CWD in that video, which was SUPPOSED to stop upper attackers didn't do well. The CWDs I proposed block off the lower area of Bearing Core 2 so Quetz cannot destabilize it and/or add more weight so it wont get tossed around like it did. True, they seem essentially the same but the effeciency and effectiveness are on way different scales.
(Sep. 08, 2010  10:55 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: ... Uncertain
It's like the same combo.

And a reliable source tells me it's impossible to turn Phantom Fox MS's CWD upside-down.

Also, your reliable source is wrong. I use it in my wobbler custom.
In response to Ozzy and DrigerGT's video... (Click to View)

(Sep. 08, 2010  10:55 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: And a reliable source tells me it's impossible to turn Phantom Fox MS's CWD upside-down.

It can be turned upside down, but I don't even use any part of my Phantom Fox MS lol.
Have you ever tried the combos against Quetz or tested these "theories"? I have. I wouldn't say those things for no reason.
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:17 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Have you ever tried the combos against Quetz or tested these "theories"? I have. I wouldn't say those things for no reason.

The combo in the video is Top Tier and you chimed in saying Metal Ball Core could perform better, so you probably shouldn't be questioning the credentials of other members.
(Sep. 10, 2010  6:45 AM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:17 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Have you ever tried the combos against Quetz or tested these "theories"? I have. I wouldn't say those things for no reason.

The combo in the video is Top Tier and you chimed in saying Metal Ball Core could perform better, so you probably shouldn't be questioning the credentials of other members.

I have every right to considering I DID in fact test these things. I have gotten much better results. What more needs to be said?
Oh the irony haha.
(Sep. 10, 2010  11:01 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Prove it.
Prove it.
Prove it.

Hah lol. You should be the LAST one saying prove anything considering you have been shown to be wrong on multiple occasions and made baseless speculations and assumptions, or should I say "inferences" on things you did not have yet you magically had such an opinion as if you had proof. I will provide results don't you worry.
(Sep. 10, 2010  11:21 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Hah lol. You should be the LAST one saying prove anything considering you have been shown to be wrong on multiple occasions

Um, I don't remember Frownie ever being proven wrong. In fact, he proved some stuff right that no one really paid mind to before.

(Sep. 10, 2010  11:21 PM)Ozzy Wrote: and made baseless speculations and assumptions, or should I say "inferences" on things you did not have yet you magically had such an opinion as if you had proof.

Yeah, but if I remember correctly, he at least had someone else backing his inferences. I'm not an HMS person, but many who are are doubting the validity of your claim. *shrugs*

Why can't we all just be peaches and cream? We are just celery sticks in the kitchen of life.
Agreed Dough monger lets not be rotten to each other hopefully Ozzy's tests will bear fruit and this ongoing argument will be laid to rest on the cooling rack of time.
(Sep. 10, 2010  11:28 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2010  11:21 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Hah lol. You should be the LAST one saying prove anything considering you have been shown to be wrong on multiple occasions

Um, I don't remember Frownie ever being proven wrong. In fact, he proved some stuff right that no one really paid mind to before.

(Sep. 10, 2010  11:21 PM)Ozzy Wrote: and made baseless speculations and assumptions, or should I say "inferences" on things you did not have yet you magically had such an opinion as if you had proof.

Yeah, but if I remember correctly, he at least had someone else backing his inferences. I'm not an HMS person, but many who are are doubting the validity of your claim. *shrugs*

Why can't we all just be peaches and cream? We are just celery sticks in the kitchen of life.

Even having someone back your inferences doesn't make it right at all. When he inferred that C145 sucks and it wasn't top-tier worthy, others backed him but then they were still in a sense wrong. It may not be the best but it does its job and was still considered top-tier and useful. A whole thread was dedicated to this. Also, as seen with MFB, Plastics, and HMS, many parts are overlooked or said not to be as useful as others yet NO ONE tries them. They just infer based on what others may think or how something looks. I test everything that I post about. Not one combo or anything that I have posted has not been made without proper testing. Unlike others, I make my claims based on things I personally test and with items I own, not based on others' ideas or inferences. If that's not more valid than simple claims based on things that you don't even test then I don't know what is and I can forsee the entire game getting boring really fast.
(Sep. 10, 2010  11:21 PM)Ozzy Wrote: I will provide results don't you worry.

Pffft, I don't want your results, bias plays too much a role.
I'd take someone else's though (not Dirge or Bluzee).

This goes for everything. You need other people to test your ideas, or it's inconclusive.
(Sep. 10, 2010  11:49 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2010  11:21 PM)Ozzy Wrote: I will provide results don't you worry.

Pffft, I don't want your results.
I'd take someone else's though (not Dirge or Bluzee).

LOL. This has to be the most ridiculous and hilarious post ever. Great job. Let's see who takes time to post legitimate results. I will post my results anyway.
I will take your results, but with a large grain of salt.
You two really need to stop arguing. It is becoming annoying.
(Sep. 10, 2010  9:59 PM)Ozzy Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2010  6:45 AM)Synesthesia Wrote:

I have every right to considering I DID in fact test these things. I have gotten much better results. What more needs to be said?

I've tested Metal Ball Core in defense combos myself in the past, and I've never gotten it to perform at the level of ANY Top Tier Bearing Core 2 combos.. If you can name the Metal Ball Core combo that performs better as a defense custom than the one shown, then I'd be more than glad change my position once it's tested Smile

The combo used in that video was not a dedicated defense combo either, so the premise is wrong.. You sacrifice attributes in this game - He chose a combo that gave a very fair amount of defense with slightly more survival than other customs he could have used.
Okay. To bring this thread back on topic....
BB-32 Unboxing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLOrKY8n-PE

Just so you know this was an actual accident, not meant to happen, but then I saw it and laughed my head off.