Beyblade Videos

(Sep. 02, 2010  8:41 PM)Corey Wrote: MF Gravity Perseus R145CS vs MF Pisces GB145WB

Still processing, but it should be up somewhat soon.

Nice video. What stadium was that btw? Also Gravity perseus has pretty wicked smash on R145.
I remember him saying it was a Clear MFB Attack Stadium that he painted green.
It's a regular clear-MFB attack stadium, I spray painted the under-side green.

I'm quite impressed with the smash attack as well.

I'm also impressed with Pisces as a defensive blade though. It totally owns my Quetz and Ray combos.
I'm hoping that Pisces can be a top tier defence wheel. Maybe in this combo: MF Pisces GB145/R145 WB/RS
It would probably do much better with RS for the bottom.
Yea, I think that's safe to say. I want to get my hands on an RS so badly.

I'm worried about it's balance issues on a 145 track, but the initial results i've seen are more than promising.
Ray Unicorno D125CS vs LLDrago 100HF

Still Processing
Thermal Wolf 100CS vs Ray Pegasis D125RF

STill Processing
Rock Giraffe R145WB vs LL-Drago 100HF

Sorry for the tripple post !Unhappy
No one posts on this thread these days.
Could be cause school is back on and most members who do videos may want to focus on their schoolwork.
Yes. I have school too.
I would, but... I can't upload my videos from my SD card. Uncertain
Epic stadium Pinching_eyes_2

The KO in round 2 was fantastic, hah.
super, if you put url tags around the web address, it will make the link 'clickable'.
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:09 PM)super Wrote: Now i know

And knowing is half the battle.

Also, try getting more lighting and putting the camera at a higher angle next time.
(Sep. 07, 2010  4:24 AM)Corey Wrote: Epic stadium Pinching_eyes_2

The KO in round 2 was fantastic, hah.

Thanks.

I guess that stadium is more respectable than Pegasus Thunder Whip. Lol
Blaze, your stadium kinda looks like the ones in the anime lol. It looks quite steep though. But it looks like a great place for a stamina or defence type. I vote to do more videos in there. (That second round was awesome)
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:51 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:09 PM)super Wrote: Now i know

And knowing is half the battle.

Also, try getting more lighting and putting the camera at a higher angle next time.
Im using phone to record it haha and sorry for the bad quality.
(Sep. 08, 2010  11:30 AM)DrigerGT Wrote: HMS Defense Combo VS Quetzalcoatl 90RF

P.s. Unfortunately YT disabled the audio, I'm trying to restore it though Wink.

Hey man, does your Bearing Core 2 occasionally get outspun by RF? I ask because my Bearing Core 2 always gets outspun by an attack bey with RF.

Great video!
(Sep. 08, 2010  11:42 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

Hey man, does your Bearing Core 2 occasionally get outspun by RF? I ask because my Bearing Core 2 always gets outspun by an attack bey with RF.

Great video!

Well, as you can see in the video, it happened one time. Mostly because of Quetz going under the HMS Combo and destabilizing it. But it's very uncommon that a RF outspins BC2.
(Sep. 08, 2010  11:42 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Hey man, does your Bearing Core 2 occasionally get outspun by RF? I ask because my Bearing Core 2 always gets outspun by an attack bey with RF.

Great video!

This happens to me sometimes also, because my Bearing Core 2's axis is bent a little bit...

I LOVED round 1 it looked like something out of the original anime with like Kai and Takao. Very tight battle too I had no idea what would happen usually you can call it after a couple of rounds but DANG!