Beyblade Videos

Where'd you get that bull clear wheel? I've never seen that colour before.
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:12 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Where'd you get that bull clear wheel? I've never seen that colour before.

From RBV.3 Stardust Pegasis: Flame Bull 105WB
(Aug. 29, 2010  11:05 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  10:57 AM)silver knight Wrote: I didn't delay it more than 5 seconds
That's my point. You can launch a defense combo and an attack combo within 2 seconds of each other. If you have to edit the shot because it looks boring, you took too long.

umm maybe i am wrong but i do believe its impossible for one person to launch a bey within 2 seconds of each other >.>
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:45 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote: umm maybe i am wrong but i do believe its impossible for one person to launch a bey within 2 seconds of each other >.>
It is not impossible at all if you install them both on two different launchers before the battle begins. Plus, with an autoretracting device such as the Beylauncher, it is not very difficult.
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:45 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote: umm maybe i am wrong but i do believe its impossible for one person to launch a bey within 2 seconds of each other >.>
It is not impossible at all if you install them both on two different launchers before the battle begins. Plus, with an autoretracting device such as the Beylauncher, it is not very difficult.

even still the time picking up the launcher then launching it probably takes more then 2 seconds >.> like i said maybe wrong but i am not even sure of drigerGT launches them that fast >.>
DrigerGT takes on average about 1.5 seconds to launch both bey
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:55 PM)Moss Wrote: DrigerGT takes on average about 1.5 seconds to launch both bey

O.O well the guess i am wrong XD
Bull Starter Unboxing

BB-86 Attack and Defense Set Unboxing
Storm GIraffe 100RF vs Rock Unicorno AD145WD

Still Processing
Leone 90RF VS MF-H Earth Bull R145WB
Still processing
(Aug. 29, 2010  9:32 PM)Fogot Wrote: Storm GIraffe 100RF vs Rock Unicorno AD145WD

Still Processing

What's up with your stadium/bey, when its on the right side it has weird movement patterns.
(Aug. 30, 2010  1:23 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Leone 90RF VS MF-H Earth Bull R145WB
Still processing

I think we can safely say Leone is not good on 90RF.
(Aug. 29, 2010  9:32 PM)Fogot Wrote: Storm GIraffe 100RF vs Rock Unicorno AD145WD

Still Processing

Not only strange movement pattern,

you wrote AD145WV in the last round, and mixed up the points in the second round, IIRC
you can't see the ridge, but it's a clear standard stadium.

The movement patterns are because the blades are coming in/out of the inner ridge
One part of the staidum was abit damaged because of careless shipping and handling, and also, my cousin sat on the staidum =[ Im trying to fix it now.

EDIT: Fixed most of the ridge.
Pegasis AD145S VS MF-H Earth Bull R145WB

I'm too crazy today, one more video is coming....

EDIT:
Earth Cancer CH120HF VS Earth Aquila ED145WD
That's a pretty weird combo for the pegasis. What concept were you going for?
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:53 PM)megablader2 Wrote: That's a pretty weird combo for the pegasis. What concept were you going for?

It was a request.
(Aug. 30, 2010  1:30 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  1:23 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Leone 90RF VS MF-H Earth Bull R145WB
Still processing

I think we can safely say Leone is not good on 90RF.

It's amazing how a 100 track makes this combo so much better.
Some people disagree with that. I found it terrible on 100 and much better on 145 as did mc frown.
I don't know how you guys arent getting good results with it. 100 track is much better with it considering you dont need a metal face because the recoil is much lower since the paws arent directly hittin the wheel. It is almost like they arent there because Leone 100RF uses upper attack more than smash.
Rock Giraffe R145WB vs Ray Unicorno D125CS

I fixed most of the ridge on the stadium, but there is still a bump on the right =[
Haha, Ray Unicorno exploded in the last match/
Lol yeaa. Btw, in your opinion, do you think my stadium is still messed up alot? Or has it gotten a bit better?
Looks better, at some parts it looked like there wasn't anything messed up with it.