Beyblade Videos

(Aug. 08, 2010  6:08 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hahaha! Whoooo. Anyways, I'm bored again. Someone shoot me a request.

Flame Pegasus 100WB vs Rock Cancer CH120FS

Tried to put together wierdest combo ever. Smile
(Aug. 08, 2010  6:08 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hahaha! Whoooo. Anyways, I'm bored again. Someone shoot me a request.

I don't know if this is the right place, but could you do Storm 100RF vs. MF Earth Bull GB145WB and MF Earth Bull C145WB? More for testing purposes than for battling purposes...
I meant by PM...
Okiblazes updated vid of the new Deck set: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR0Y-lHKU...eature=sub
Good job my OkiBlaze Productions co-worker. =P

I woulda done it, but I was sleeping.

Oh, and I can say that MB is probably bigger than B by a large margin if that's the comparision to WB.
By my estimations, it should be the same size as JB.
(Aug. 09, 2010  6:34 AM)mchlbant Wrote: *drools*

Damn that bb18libra! Four Infinity Libras and a Mercury Anubis!?
I expected Mercury Anubis to be thrown, sendingthe Libras flying. >_> That was my thoughts when I was waiting for him to put up Anubis.
personally, i wouldn't throw/roll any of my blades especially those beautiful beys...........
I'm sure in no time he'll have 3 more Mercury Anubis rollin' in.
So much for the honor system with the BeyTa machines -.-
Honor system? If its the showing off, its not like he forced us to view it Tongue_out
Yea, but, he cheats on the BeyTa machines so he can get this stuff, I believe.
At least, he films himself cheating.
Yea, I was about to edit my post saying that his honor was gone when he posted the vid of him using his modded beys. Do what you gotta do to get the prize I guess...
He treats them so carelessly. Makes my bey heart sadUnhappy
How does he cheat on the beyta machines anyway?
(Aug. 09, 2010  8:24 AM)megablader2 Wrote: How does he cheat on the beyta machines anyway?

With illegally modified beys.
Oh yeah I remember seeing that video before.
Pft, you said claws in your teaser. :\
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:35 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: MF LDrago 90WF VS MF Earth Bull ED145WB

When I use MF LDrago 100WF, I don't get those results...I should make a video of it tomorrow. Um...
Also, I launched it without circling the stadium, this maybe the main problem.
My least favourite shoot so far. I was experimenting with Sony Vegas, and while originally pleased by it, it turns out I hate it. A lot.

MF Earth Bull C145WB vs. MF Aries 100RF

Note: The video is not processed as of yet, but it's 3 am here, I want to sleep, and I don't want Oki to post my video.