Beyblade Videos

(Aug. 03, 2010  5:34 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Oh haay, I remember having a stadium like that back when beyblade started. Oh i wish i can go to that China town which sold it. Also your WB is moving so much, also learn sliding shoot or bank? Unhappy

WB moves like that even if it's brand new it depends on how you launch it
(Aug. 03, 2010  5:36 AM)mchlbant Wrote: that was becuase i borrowed WB from a friend and it was my first time using it

Where did you find that I went to that UNY store in Pmall and I didn't find any do I have to ask the register?
umm thats where i bought it so idk maybe they took em off theyre in a small corner to the right like:
[Image: junk.png?t=1280811252]
Daegor42: Do you have youtube channel?
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:27 AM)SilverSurfer Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:51 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Found some videos of battles in the new Vortex stadium.
Storm Pegasis vs Lightning L Drago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPwZXo4IQ...re=related

Lightning L Drago Vs Flame saggitario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_y-BQx6-...re=channel

Heres a unboxing for the set
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stK2ZOWOo...re=channel

In the beginning he takes it out of a target bag proving that target has MFB in stock

Good job on getting your exclusive Gold Lightening LDrago worn out Wink

LOL these aren't my videos. I wouldn't be dumb enough to buy the vortex stadium set let alone call the re color beyblades ultra rare XD
(Aug. 03, 2010  5:54 AM)mchlbant Wrote: umm thats where i bought it so idk maybe they took em off theyre in a small corner to the right like:

Nice MS Paint skills lol I'll try again some time soon, I go there very rarely however which stinks
(Aug. 03, 2010  5:56 AM)fogot Wrote: Daegor42: Do you have youtube channel?

He does, but he hasn't posted any videos.
(Aug. 03, 2010  7:36 AM)The LVJ Wrote: He does, but he hasn't posted any videos.

Hah, I'm borrowing my friend's camera today.
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:27 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: You should film Bey Fray.

That is why I am borrowing the camera. =P
Oh, I thought you were borrowing it only for today.
Mah Bad.
people on here are aware of that vid and have been for quite a while now
or is it just me
(Aug. 03, 2010  7:42 PM)Nova Wrote: people on here are aware of that vid and have been for quite a while now
or is it just me

Didnt find anything with the search....

But I wonder how Anubis performs with a slidng shoot.
Wait nvm just looked again.
Is this for AMV's too?
(Aug. 03, 2010  10:35 PM)Lunar Wolf Wrote: Is this for AMV's too?
No, that belongs in the Your Creations forum, or somewhere in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum.
My first one. Be gentle.

MF Earth Bull GB145WB vs. Bull T125RF
(Aug. 04, 2010  6:41 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: My first one. Be gentle.

MF Earth Bull GB145 vs. Bull T125RF

What's the bottom of MF Earth Bull GB145?
LOL! It's WB. This is what happens when I don't take an afternoon nap.
(Aug. 04, 2010  6:42 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: LOL! It's WB. This is what happens when I don't take an afternoon nap.

Um...Bull doesn't act like an attack type...
Little suggestion for beyblade videos: Your camera is a bit too high.
(Aug. 04, 2010  6:45 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Um...Bull doesn't act like an attack type...
Little suggestion for beyblade videos: Your camera is a bit too high.

It does, just not for very long. I think I may have used the wrong RF.
Also, thanks for the tip. I didn't have a tripod though, so I made my own mount. It sucked.

EDIT: Wait, which Bull were you talking about?
I don't know what to say, but I still stand by my results.
(Aug. 04, 2010  6:47 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: EDIT: Wait, which Bull were you talking about?

Bull T125RF, it doesn't ''push'' Earth Bull away even a match
(Aug. 04, 2010  8:19 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Bull T125RF, it doesn't ''push'' Earth Bull away even a match

It came close a couple times. It just lacked a little umph. Maybe if I used a newer RF it'd be capable of some KO's.
I noted that I used a barely worn RF. The level of wear made a drastic difference on the performance. Besides that, I don't understand why everyone else's results are so negative.

The heavy impacts of Bull's horns have slightly reshaped my Earth wheel.
You think you could post a video of your results?