Beyblade Videos

Deliciously entertaining...
(May. 22, 2010  9:14 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Deliciously entertaining...

LOL chopstick
(May. 22, 2010  9:14 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Deliciously entertaining...

You can't get any more asian then that. You really Cant...
Kudos to both of you. Movie Stars in the Making!!!
this is a video that i made myself. i will upload alot more in the future. but hope you enjoy. please comment, rate, and subscribe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isMrOX7aBOw
(May. 21, 2010  10:40 AM)Khel Wrote: gah I wanted to post that! but I guess I got beat.

well as is obvious I made that just to show off the two beys in HD. A better look at the two beys parts

i am very sorry but it just came up in the subscribtion box so i just had to watch it and post it on the wbo
(May. 22, 2010  1:05 AM)Blazzy Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylSV2JnYz...r_embedded

My newest video, and sorry for the tilt of my camera. I didn't even realize it. Pinching_eyes_2

Isn't that Storm Capricorn not Aquario?
wow can't believe that ray unicorno uncustomized won against what is probably the best top tier defence combo atm. Shows a lot of potential.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LElPxWU7Sy0

MF Ray Unicorno 100RF VS MF Earth Giraffe R145WB

Ray Unicorno could be launched better, but quite interesting video though.
This videos are never a clear indicator since they're always rigged for the newest bey to win to promote it.
Still looks like R145 has some potential defense wise though.
Can I request a video?

MF rock giraffe r145WB vs. Ray unicorno d125cs.

Thanks. Wink

Btw, awesome vid driger-gt!
(May. 27, 2010  6:01 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F VS Ray Unicorno D125CS (AMVBB) Enjoy Wink

Stop it.. Please Stop... I am Going To Dissolve Into Awesomeness T-T
Great job, DrigerGT,
Ray Unicorno D125CS wins,
R²F has super bad stamina,
does this means Ray Unicorno D125CS is a better beyblade out box?
not really. they're both attack types (with CS acting like an attack type for all intents and purposes) and CS would hav a better stamina, so this really isn't conclusive of anything. If you compare results against top defense combos, then that would give an indication.

Also, can't exactly base an opinion off of a battle of first to 3
Thanks to all! Smile

(May. 28, 2010  1:40 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Can I request a video?

MF rock giraffe r145WB vs. Ray unicorno d125cs.

Thanks. Wink

Btw, awesome vid driger-gt!

I don't accept requests, however I'll surely make something similar to that when I get R Giraffe.
Storm Pegasis 100RF vs Flame Aquila 145WD
Stadium: MFB standard Stadium
Enjoy
(May. 27, 2010  6:01 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F VS Ray Unicorno D125CS (AMVBB) Enjoy Wink
Woah that pretty interesting!besides the first round,each blade lost from being blown out of the staduim!
I don't even like MFB and I think that Ray Unicorno is super cool.
Cool video. Rock Giraffe is pretty cool too.
Very nice video.
def one of your best amvbb's
Nice, DrigerGT. A new side picture is added.
Also, Galaxy.......
really disappointed
(May. 31, 2010  3:44 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: MF Galaxy Pegasis CH120CS VS MF Libra GB145WB
Nice video, but Galaxy really is a let down of a wheel in personal opinion.
Yeah Galaxy was a tad disappointing. But on the flip-side Ray Unicorno seems to be a pleasant surprise.
Damn Galaxy isn't as great as everyone thought then, still looks sick though. Definatly getting Ray unicorno instead now.
Anubis 85XF/ Quetzalcoatl 90WF Comparison.