Beyblade Videos

Does it need further tests? Someone should really add it in the list.
I wrote a lot about it a while ago.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fa...#pid163600

Of course, with the seemingly inevitable ban of Libra, it may become way more useful.
Hey Driger GT, could you do a Lightning L Drago 100HF vs L Drago 105F battle video 9I really want to see what happens when they battle against each other.)?
From DrigerGT's channel:

I DON'T ACCEPT REQUESTS ANYMORE.
I've decided that make requests is an hard work for me, so from now on I'll make only videos as more useful as possible (like new blades try, combos try ecc...) especially with MFBs (with exceptions of HMS and Plastics sometime!) and I'll upload them less often than before. However I'll accept suggestions from you, new combos ecc...
I saw that already. I just want to know what happens when they fight each other. Hey Blitz could you make a Lightning L Drago 100HF vs L Drago 105F battle video?
Then why ask him if you know he did not take Request If you saw that already?
I guess I was too excited about wanting to see Lightning L Drago vs L Drago against each other.
I'm going to make a video with Rock Escolpio T125JB...advices for the opponent?
Well I think that the majority of people are looking at the defensive properties of JB, so it'd be better to get a video of Rock Escolipo GB145JB vs Quetz 90RF or Storm Pegasis 100RF.
I wouldn't mind seeing it customized. I'm sure many would agree.
Rock Escolpio T125JB vs Lightning L Drago 100HF is a good choice
and please check out my beyvideos at http://www.youtube.com/user/unitedbladers#p/u
Driger GT could you please make a battle with Earth Virgo uncustomized so I can see if it's a good blade to get along with the other things from allatkorea3?
(Feb. 06, 2010  11:30 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: From DrigerGT's channel:

I DON'T ACCEPT REQUESTS ANYMORE.
I've decided that make requests is an hard work for me, so from now on I'll make only videos as more useful as possible (like new blades try, combos try ecc...) especially with MFBs (with exceptions of HMS and Plastics sometime!) and I'll upload them less often than before. However I'll accept suggestions from you, new combos ecc...

READ^
I'm not making a beyblade vs beyblade request benjamin I'm asking him to do a battle with Earth Virgo uncustomized and I don't mind what beyblade it's against.
(Feb. 10, 2010  9:38 PM)flame libra Wrote: I'm not making a beyblade vs beyblade request benjamin I'm asking him to do a battle with Earth Virgo uncustomized and I don't mind what beyblade it's against.

a request is a request ...
It says it has been removed by the user.
at the end u put r escolpio as the winner but its s aquario otherwise amother good vid
Sorry for the inconvenient, I deleted it to correct the error. It will be up in about 15-20 min.
(Feb. 10, 2010  9:57 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It says it has been removed by the user.

same.
Your telling him to make a video A.K.A REQUEST.
Quote:reâ‹…quest
  /rɪˈkwɛst/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ri-kwest] Show IPA
–noun
1. the act of asking for something to be given or done, esp. as a favor or courtesy; solicitation or petition: At his request, they left.

Drop it.
I know what a request it heart I just want to see Earth Virgo uncustomized against like an attack type besides I don't think anyone else here has this beyblade or a camera to record a battle of it.
That is a request and people do probaly have Earth virgo.