Beyblade Videos

(Jan. 12, 2010  3:36 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I don't have two SD bottoms yet, only two B bottoms...unfortunately.

two B is fine, then
Ok, I had the same idea for the match. I'll do that so.

I think it should be up within this evening/night (Italy time) Smile.
Thanks!

It will be boring, but useful LOL
no, it doesn't matter haha
How about Earth Virgo GB145BS vs Burn Phoenix 135SD.
Burn Pheonix DF145SD Vs. Storm Pegasis 100RF would be cool, too. See how long Burn can hold it's own before the end.
Burn Phoenix 100RF Vs Lightning L drago 100HF Please
(Jan. 12, 2010  10:17 PM)Zeox Wrote: Burn Phoenix 100RF Vs Lightning L drago 100HF Please
Really? 100RF on a stamina wheel? Maybe when we get more genuine stuff on the Burn Wheel.

If you remember the battle video which ruined Thermal for us, the one with Thermal Pisces 100BS, you'd probably say otherwise.
I Don't think I ever watched that battle
I would have thought that Burn Phoenix CH120 RF vs LibraDF145WB would be a better indicator of it as an attack wheel, but anyway.
But anyway, I'd quite like to request Burn Phoenix C145WB vs Storm Pegasis 100RF if possible?
I think the best way to test Burn Phoenix's stamina is to test it against another stamina blade.
(Jan. 12, 2010  10:21 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Really? 100RF on a stamina wheel? Maybe when we get more genuine stuff on the Burn Wheel.

If you remember the battle video which ruined Thermal for us, the one with Thermal Pisces 100BS, you'd probably say otherwise.

What vid?
(Jan. 12, 2010  10:46 PM)Medz Wrote: What vid?

Kai-V posted a link to a video of Thermal Pisces 100BS Vs. Some Defense Type in the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle thread.

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=JP&hl=ja&v=rd36K5S5DNA
(Jan. 12, 2010  2:27 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I'm opened to suggestions for the new upcoming video.

Something with Burn Wheel. What do you want to see?

It would be nice to see GB145 in action too Tongue_out

Maybe something like, MF Earth Virgo GB145WD/D/B against Storm Pegasis 100RF, for your next video, after the one with Burn...?
(Jan. 13, 2010  2:59 AM)Aqua Wrote: It would be nice to see GB145 in action too Tongue_out

Maybe something like, MF Earth Virgo GB145WD/D/B against Storm Pegasis 100RF, for your next video, after the one with Burn...?

I'll do it probably in the next video, don't know when though.

Meanwhile, here the video as promised Wink
Burn Phoenix DF145B VS Earth Virgo DF145B
DrigerGT, you make really bad draw calls a lot ... no offense, but you need to work on that. Especially if you're reviewing video, you should be able to clearly see that Burn won Round 2.

That said, I think Earth is just slightly better than Burn, from what I saw there.
I'm sorry, but I still don't see Burn won. I watched and re-watched it many times, but I only see they touch the ground at the same time. Maybe I have a problem at the eyes XD

However if Burn won that round it would be a perfectly equal match, impossible thing in my vids. Earth seems slightly better yes.
Around 1:10 - 1:12 ... You can definitely see Burn still spinning while Earth remains stationary.

Pretty useful also, thanks for this ... it was probably pretty boring to sit through. ;]
I made this to see better: http://www.mediafire.com/?mmjymnucxdk

I think they touch the ground at the same time...:\
(Jan. 13, 2010  3:11 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I'm sorry, but I still don't see Burn won. I watched and re-watched it many times, but I only see they touch the ground at the same time.

Sounds like you have a problem with the rules, not your eyes ... it doesn't matter when they touch the floor, it matters when they stop spinning. Burn spins for half a second longer.
• When is a Beyblade considered no longer spinning?
‣ A Beyblade is considered to still be spinning as long as the Beyblade is still able to complete a full revolution. Once a Beyblade stops spinning, that Beyblade is out of play, and the BeyBattle ends.